003

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ding Dong~

Kris turned his attention to the main door as he released a sigh of relief when he heard a familiar voice outside the house. It’s 6.55 p.m and he’s been worrying over Daehyun a lot for the past few hours since the younger did not come home yet. Daehyun stepped in after a few seconds, holding shopping bags in his arms. Kris stood from the couch and slowly made his way towards the younger to help him with his bags. As he was busy taking the bags from Daehyun’s hands, two figures entered the house. Kris blinked in shock before releasing a loud gasp.

“ Himchan! I thought there’s nobody outside!” he shrieked, staring at Himchan dumbly before moving his gaze to the man beside Himchan. Daehyun laughed quietly, watching Kris’ shock face. Himchan patted Kris’ shoulder and shook his hand. “ Let’s just keep these bags first, hyung.” Daehyun said while pulling the said man with him to his bedroom. After placing them neatly on the bed, Daehyun took Kris’ hand in his and gave him a little smile before pulling him outside and skipped excitedly towards his hyung who already sat on their fluffy couch in the living room along with the other guy.

Daehyun flopped down beside the guy, still having Kris’ hand in his. Kris eyed the man in front of him curiously, hoping that Daehyun will introduced him faster. “ Kris hyung, this is Yonggukkie hyung, our childhood friend.” Daehyun began, pulling his husband’s hand forward so he can shake Yongguk’s hand.

Yongguk smiled wickedly at him, shaking his hand a bit harsh. Kris gave him an awkward smile and released their hands quickly when he started to feel his hand going numb from Yongguk’s grip. Sensing the awkward silence, Himchan scoffed. “ Soo Kris, how’s your mom? I really miss her.” Himchan asked, looking at Daehyun who was playing with Yongguk’s fingers with a smile plastered on his face. “ She’s okay I guess. She told me that she will hold a family dinner anytime soon though.” Kris answered, secretly following Himchan’s gaze.

“ Okay then. Just inform me the date, okay?” Himchan smiled, showing his pearly white teeth to his brother-in-law. Kris returned the smile and nodded at him, trying to ignore Daehyun and Yongguk beside him. They continued their chatting session until Himchan realized it’s getting late.

“ Ughh, it’s 7.30 p.m. I need to go home now. I’m sorry Daehyunnie, I’ve got work to do.” Himchan sighed as he stood up from the couch, not forgetting to kick Yongguk’s leg and received a loud ‘ouch’ from Yongguk. Daehyun pouted sadly and ran into Himchan’s arms, when the older opens his arms in front of him. Kris stared at Daehyun a little while and smiled at how the younger stood tip-toed just to hug his older brother’s neck. Yongguk then approached Daehyun and ruffled his hair playfully.

They sent Himchan and Yongguk outside with Daehyun still sticking with Himchan at his side. “ Hey Kris, take care of Daehyun for me, okay?” Himchan mumbled, finally separating himself from his baby brother. “ I will.” Kris promised as he s his arm on Daehyun’s waist. Daehyun blushed slightly at the contact, but he reminds himself that it’s just an action to cover up their current situation in front of Himchan and Yongguk. Himchan sent him a smile for the last time before waving his hand, heading towards the gate. Daehyun giggled and waved back to his hyung while jumping slightly, releasing himself from Kris’ arm.

Yongguk extended a hand at Kris and Kris accepted it without thinking, shaking his hand. Yongguk’s hand tighten around his as he gave Kris’ his death glare. Kris’ eyes widen. “ You better take care of Daehyun, Wu Yifan..” Yongguk whispered, his voice deep and it’s giving Kris goosebumps all over his body.

“ Oii Yongguk! Fasterr!!” Himchan shouted from inside the car.

“ Yeah, yeah.. Coming, princess”

“ you! “

---

“ Why are you late?” Kris asked. They sat at the dining table after the dinner as Daehyun prepared the cheesecake he bought for Kris to eat. Kris took the little spoon from Daehyun to try the taste of Daehyun’s favourite cake. “ We’re stucked at Youngjae’s house. His mom needed us to try on her new cake recipe. It’s delicious, Kris hyung! Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter