Rain check

Rain check

"Get. The. Hell. . Of. Me. Park." said Kyungsoo as he was pinned down by Chanyeol.

"Language Kyungsoo. Honestly, " said Chanyeol as he sat on top of him. He was trapped between Chanyeol's thighs. He wasn't going to let him go anytime soon. You see it was currently Saturday and Chanyeol had nothing to do, so he decided that he would watch a movie with Kyungsoo, but the said boy was not to keen to do so.

"Let me go," whined the other. He had better things to do than watch some boring movie with Chanyeol.

"Not until you watch a movie with me." Chanyeol pouted as he rested his hands besides Kyungsoo's head.

"I already told you no. I have other things to do."

"Oh yeah, like what hmm?"

"What's it to you?"

"Kyungsooooo," Chanyeol said in an annoying voice.

"You have to watch something with me or I'll continue bothering you."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

Kyungsoo huffed. "Chanyeol, I said no. Now let me go."

Chanyeol leaned down until his face was inches away. Kyungsoo's heart sped up.

"And I say yes." he said stubbornly.

Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol's lips and back to his eyes. He could say yes and watch the stupid movie with Chanyeol, but he was not about to let him win the battle.

He looked once again at Chanyeol's lips. 'well, here goes nothing,' he thought.

"So are you gonna wat-" he stopped talking once he felt a pair of soft lips on his own. Chanyeol's head was doing wheelies, while his stomach was doing back flips. He didn't respond at first, but almost instantly he kissed back.

They stayed like that with Chanyeol's hands interwined with Kyungsoo's which were above his head, until somehow their positions changed and now it was Kyungsoo who was on top Chanyeol. They didn't hear the door open.

"Oh come on do that somewhere else," said Sehun and Kai as they passed them and went to the kitchen, while covering their eyes.

Kyungsoo seperated from Chanyeol. They were both breathig heavily. He smiled to himself and lifted himself from the other boy.

"I'll take a rain check on that movie," He said as he made his way into the kitchen.

Chanyeol continued to lay on the floor helplessly. He was still in shock from what happened. After a while he smiled and touched his lips. He could feel the tingly sensation from the kiss he had earlier.

Oh, yes. He was going to take that rain check, but maybe they would do something other than watch a movie.