Chapter 2

Begin Again

Byunghun watched Sohyun leave as he was left stunned with what she has just revealed. It took him a second to process the information before his legs moved on its own. The next thing he knew he is grabbing her hand and stopping her in her tracks.

“You’re beautiful”

Sohyun blushes and as Byunghun realises what he said he blushes too.

“This is crazy…but would you like to go on a date with me?”

His heart is pounding as Sohyun blinks. She gives him a small smile.

“I’m flattered…but I don’t think I can offer you anything” she says.

“Huh?”

“I don’t have my heart anymore, I can’t love anymore”

Despite Byunhun’s disappointment, he smiles and takes her phone she had in her hand.

“Hey! Sohyun protests.

Byunghun quickly types his own number on her phone and then calls himself before tossing her phone back to her. He then runs away from a stunned Sohyun. She looks down at her phone which is now calling Byunghun.

“I’ll teach you to love again” she hears his voice from her phone.

Sohyun looks up with wide eyes to see Byunghun on the other side of the street. A cheeky grin on his face as he waves at her, before turning away and leaving.

Weeks pass and Sohyun unconsciously waits for his call. She lies in bed and thinks about the smile he gave her before he left her. She almost wants him to call her…almost. She is busy with work when he finally calls and it almost scares her. She is nervous so she swallows before answering.

-o-

“So…so…you have a date?”

“It’s not a date!” Sohyun snaps at her friends as she digs around her closet.

“Then why all this prep for something that is a week away?” Gayoon asks.

All she gets in reply is a shrug of Sohyun’s shoulder.

Jiyoon wolf whistles while Hyuna giggles.

“Oh stop teasing her” Jihyun comes to her defence.

“I just think it was sweet of him that he invited you to hang out with his friends” Gayoon says.

“I can’t believe you met him again! It’s fate!” Hyuna says.

Sohyun rolls her eyes.

“It’s just a freaking coincidence”

“I think it’s wonderful” Jihyun says with a smile.

Hyuna suddenly hugs Sohyun.

“Hyuna! Can’t breathe” Sohyun chokes.

“I’m so happy for you. You look a lot happier” Hyuna says happily.

Sohyun blushes. She did notice that she had been thinking of the blonde boy way too much. More of her time was spent imagining what he could possibly do.

“You are happy right?” Gayoon asks.

Sohyun thinks for a minute and nods.

“Yeah…I’m alright”

“That’s our girl!” Jiyoon cheers.

“You are so much better without him” Hyuna adds and it makes Sohyun laugh.

It this conversation had taken a month ago it would have made Sohyun miserable…well even more miserable then she was now. Right now though was just comforting knowing that her friends will always be there.

“I just hope this Byunghun guy likes this dress”

“What?”

Hey! OMG so many people already subscribed >///< Thank you everyone and I hope you like this chapter. Do leave your comments and subscribe if you haven't already. I shall be back with an update soon!