The grey rose

on hold

The blinding camera flashes, the whispering press, the screaming fans, they made Sunggyu felt like a murderer. He wanted to run away, crouched down and hid his face like he had done many times before. But he had to do this, he had to take responsibility.

Even if it wasn't his fault.

"I'm leaving Infinite." Those three words had cause an uproar. Not only the fans, the press were also surprised by his announcement. It didn't help as the next sentence was to announce him leaving Woollim.

This case was bigger than any scandal ever happened in the entertainment world. The press and fans were expecting half-sincere apologies from the idol group but what they got was the leader leaving the group on his own.

"I will reflect on my mistake." The press were looking at each other, seeking confirmation that they didn't heard wrong. The last time they checked, it wasn't the leader's fault, so why was he leaving?

Sunggyu bowed his head at the press and fans, ashamed that he had been degraded to this. None of his celebrity friends were there, not Heechul, not Junhyung. Sunggyu knew they were warned not to get involved with his scandal. If he was in their shoes, Sunggyu will also acted the same.

But he didn't expect them not coming. His brothers. It hurt him more that he lost them too.

"Is it true that you..."

Sunggyu woke up sweating and swore at the backpain from the sudden move. He wiped his face, trying to get rid of his nightmare. He wished he could. But Sunggyu's nightmare was his memory. The day he left Infinite. The day he lost his brothers. It was still raining from earlier but somehow he had manage to sleep through the rain.

Suddenly, the rain stopped and Sunggyu looked up to see a black umbrella above him, a silver geometrical rose at a corner, a grey rose at the handle. Sunggyu cracked a smile at the man.

"You really have no shame using your fanclub merchs, don't you?"


A/n: finally. An update. Guess who is the grey rose and I might update the next chapter sooner. Depending on my mood and wifi. Why does hospital doesn't have free wifi?