003

"Show-Off"

While Jiho is the true definition of arrogant, or maybe not, Hansol was what people assumed to be an arrogant. Is it his face? His attitude? Jiho couldn't find the answers, because to him, Hansol was perfect. Many thought Hansol was cold due to his expressionless face, 24 hours, but what can Hansol do when almost everything in school doesn't amuse him? And did anyone know? Hansol is actually a shy person? They don't, and that is where the problem lies. Although Hansol does get love and admiration, he also gets hate, probably twice the amount. Hansol learnt to ignore them with the help of Jiho's uplifting post-its. People thinks Hansol gets away with most stuffs due to him being a younger brother of the school's bully. Taeyang doesn't really bully, he stands up for people, helps people and gets into fights to side the victim, no one sees pass the menacing stare he gives. So that's that. Even Byungjoo has tried to pull out the hater's hair when he almost tried tripping poor Hansol and spit on him. Jiho have heard and seen Hansol cry, his heart swelled with guilt, like why was he such a and not confess and he can protect Hansol at all cost? Because being vain is the only way to hide the shyness.


Taeyang drags Yooncheol by the arm to a secluded corner.

"You know, if you're going to talk to me about my friendship with Jiho, I think I might quit my job." Yooncheol sighs

Taeyang rolls his eyes, "This is about your bestfriend and my little brother."

Yooncheol sighs in relief and listens well to what Taeyang has planned.


Hansol walks over to the benches, feeling a tad suspicious as to why his brother would want them to meet here. Because, usually, they just meet at the corridor or outside school and go home together. Jiho makes his way to the benches and spot a lost-looking Hansol, Jiho ponders. Why the did Yooncheol sent him to a place like this? But all's good because Jiho is face to face with Hansol. But then again, nothing goes Jiho's way as both of them turned their heads to where the sound of the hall doors being shut, and locked. Screw his bestfriend, what the hell is he suppose to do now? Hansol starts to ramble in his mind and he sees Jiho having the same mental conflict.

"Taeyang told me to meet him here."

"Oh? Yooncheol made me come here because he said he was dying, not that I really cared but I cared a lot so I came."

They both understood the situation and sigh.

"I won't let you both out until I know the feelings in your hearts are settled." They heard Taeyang's voice from outside the hall doors.

Jiho gulps, he remembered Taeyang's words.

"Well, I don't know how awkward this will get so, as to warm-up, wanna play basketball?"

Hansol smiles, appreciating how Jiho was breaking the ice first. He nods and they both got off the benches and started dribbling the ball from one end to another. Goals after goals, sweat after sweat, they both laid on the floor, stretched out.

"I'll start," Jiho clears his throat and sits up, facing Hansol, "As you can tell by now, that I have this really strong feeling towards you. Like it's admiration, love, appreciation, gratefulness and all the good stuffs mixed into one. I-I just, can you be my boyfriend?"

Hansol looks up blushing, he has a hand on his mouth to cover the involuntary smile. Hansol sat up, walks towards Jiho and squats in front of the taller.

"If you think you can get me just like that, you're wrong. You need to catch me before I can belong to you." Hansol whispers, a cheeky grin forming.

"Haven't I chase you enough? Isn't your heart already swooned by my overly-charmed being?" Jiho asks, playing along.

Hansol nods, "But!" He points his index finger up, "I'm not that easy," Hansol got up, "So, catch me if you can."

Hansol ran away, leaving Jiho to lag for about 5 seconds before getting up on his feet and chasing the shorter. Hansol run towards the hall doors and screamed, "If you think there was no back door, you're all very wrong!" He then runs towards the back door, relieved that it was open.

Hansol giggles down the hallways and Jiho tries to catch up with him with a smile on his face. They ran out of school and Jiho gave his all best and catched up with Hansol in mere seconds. He traps the smaller in a back hug and pants heavily. Hansol shivered.

"Caught you," Jiho smiled, "Now, be mine."

Hansol turns in Jiho's hold, facing him. He has a playful smile on his lips and eyes the taller's lips for a second. Without any warning, Hansol crashed their lips together, holding onto Jiho's neck dearly. Jiho was taken aback but quickly responded to the kiss. If this wasn't a blessing, Jiho doesn't know what was.

"Good job, I owe you." Taeyang bro fist Yooncheol as they walked away.

 

 

 

< ended >