002

"Show-Off"

Just like any other day, Jiho walks pass the corridor, towards the lockers. He smiles to himself and slid in the post-it inside the locker. With a lot of strength, he had to walk away from the lockers so he wouldn't be late for lunch. Hansol walks out of class a few seconds after the bell rings. He wasn't close with anyone in the school unless with Byungjoo, who gladly became his friend because Hansol's aegyo was a killer. But then, they didn't share any common classes so that leaves to them spending their time during lunch and after school. Hansol opens his locker and the post-it lays there, innocently. He knows where it came from, he picks it up, read it, like over 6 million times, then stuck it to the book of post-its from Jiho. Hansol thinks its cute that Jiho has feelings for him and wasn't afraid to hiss at predators who were on the hunt for Hansol, but then again, he confronted Taeyang, which Hansol pretty sure knows that Jiho doesn't know the relationship between them. He'll have to know, sooner or later.

Jiho wasn't a secret admirer, though that was his purpose in the first few weeks of finding out his feelings for Hansol. But now, he thinks he can bodly walk around the school with an invisible tag that says, "Hansol is mine, even though I'm a to confess properly." It seems like only Jiho has eyes on Hansol, and boy was Jiho very very glad. (to be honest, this happened because Jiho won over the rest with his vanity and people wouldn't know who Hansol would choose in the end, that boy's a mystery.)

It was after school again that Jiho saw the Kim Taeyang and Hansol in the corridor talking. There's something about Taeyang's gaze that screams protective whenever Hansol is in his line of sight. Jiho doesn't know why Taeyang looks at Hansol with much softer eyes, even smiling at Hansol. Jiho shivers, is he in the right mind? Was Taeyang plotting something? Is Hansol blind? And where the hell in Yooncheol?

"I'm in heaven if you need me. Being an angel needs rest too, you know." Yooncheol had said once, so Jiho allowed Yooncheol to go anywhere he wants now.

Now, Jiho was witnessing somewhat a brotherly scene in front of him. Taeyang held Hansol's head in his arm and ruffles the boy's hair. Jiho was unconciously smiling until, "Hyung, stop," Hansol giggled.

Hyung? Hansol called Taeyang, hyung? Hyung as in older brother? Was Jiho in his right mind? The two stop playing at Taeyang pats the shorter before leaving. Jiho made his way to Hansol slowly. Hansol turned and almost passed out because hell, Jiho just creept behind him without a sound! Jiho sheepishly smile and nudges Hansol.

"Is there a thing between you two?" Jiho smacks his mouth, the way he phrased it sounded odd, "I mean like, uhm, what's the relationship between you two?" Jiho shakes his head, why does anything that comes out from his mouth fails to be the exact same thing he has planned in his head, "J-Just forget I asked."

Jiho wishes for the ground to open up and swallow him, because he just embarrassed himself in front of Hansol. He tries to walk away but Hansol moves fast and blocks Jiho's way, he giggles.

"We're just brothers, like legit blood and flesh brothers." Jiho rubs his neck in twice the embarrassment, he nods.

They stood there, Hansol fidgeting with his fingers while Jiho is still in his embarrassment.

"If there's nothing else, I'll take my leave. See you?" Hansol smiles.

Jiho melted but he uses his energy to stand upright and reply Hansol with a smile, before they separated ways.

I so totally owe Taeyang an apology, Jiho sighs.

And that's exactly what Jiho did the next day. He sees Taeyang hanging out the benches, he up all his courage and walks purposefully towards the older brother of his small, cute crush. He clears his throat, gaining Taeyang's attention in return. Taeyang cracks open an eye and raises a brow when he sees Jiho looking down on him rather timidly. He sits up and looks at Jiho, expecting Jiho to talk any second now. Jiho, as the awkward potato he is minus the intense layers of vanity, just starred at the older like he expects the older to be knowing exactly why he was there at 7.05AM. Taeyang rolls his eyes and sigh, "Do I have to ask you about why you're here, disrupting my sleep?"

Jiho flinched, a bit, he coughs to cover it up but Taeyang sees it anyways and doesn't say anything. Jiho his lips and bowed. Taeyang looked around to see if anyone was witnessing Jiho at his weirdest. He doesn't move and it scares Taeyang.

"Jiho, please, what are you-"

"I want to sincerly apologize for confronting you the other day, thinking that you were bullying Hansol, only yesterday did I understood that you and Hansol were brothers, I apologized for being an that day." Jiho apologized in one breathe.

Taeyang was speechless for a few seconds, taking in the apology. The empty space was then filled with laughs, no bites in the laughter.

"Apology accepted, young child," Taeyang places a hand on the kid's shoulder, "Just, take care of my baby brother if you get your hands on him, or then, I would never forgive you."

The last line was playful but Jiho knows better that Taeyang was more than serious about it. Jiho nods and wihout thinking twice, he hugs the older, "Thank you brother-in-law."

He then runs to his class. Taeyang shakes his head, amused.

Hansol who witnessed everything, chuckles as he walks closer to his brother.

"Your choice in men is very strange." Taeyang scoffs.

Hansol rolls his eyes, "Says the one who dated someone whose 10 years older."

The two laughs and laid there in comfortable silence.