001

"Show-Off"

Shin Jiho, DeTop High School's most hated human being despite his ridiculously good looks.

Everyone hates the fact that this guy is such a show-off and very boastful, plus a lot vainer than they expected. Like isn't that just the worst combination ever? Even with everyone hating on Jiho, he still have a friend and everyone still wonders why is he friends with the most humble being on Earth. Nobody knows.

Jiho met Yooncheol when Yooncheol was just in class alone, reading some sappy romance novel, when he isn't actually interested in the book but had to read it becauseof a bet anyways. From what Yooncheol remembers, Jiho didn't introduce himself like normal people would. Say their name, age and all the details. Jiho just went straight on to ask Yooncheol to be his buddy because, "I'm the hottest guy you've ever met and I'm super rich." or somewhere along those lines. Yooncheol scoffed, "Hottest guy if I set you on fire." but he doesn't say it out loud. Yooncheol thought, what would go wrong with having a friend by his side throughout his high school life? So he accepted Jiho.

Yooncheol regrets the instant Jiho started blabbering and boasting about his looks. He took a deep breath and tries to focus on his novel. But he can't. He's been reading the same goddamn line for more than 10 times and all he feels like doing is throw the book in Jiho's face, and he did. When he was satisfied when he heard Jiho's loud gasp and a scream of 'MY FACEU!', Yooncheol walks out of the class leaving Jiho. Jiho quickly took out a mirror and check if he's got any scratches on his flawless face. Even with Yooncheol's constant book throws in the face, Jiho would still stick with Yooncheol and Yooncheol feels like throwing him off the cliff. Being brat charming's best friend is the most awful job in career history. He has to live with Jiho constantly shoving new branded items he got, to his face, Jiho being all over himself and Jiho being just really really annoying. He whines too much. Yooncheol lost count of how many times he has stuffed things into Jiho's mouth, including a dirty sock, to tell the brat to shut the up but of course the brat doesn't listen. Yooncheol asked himself why is he friends with a person who was a complete opposite of calm, humble and laid-back. He is still questioning himself.

Jiho once said that if he is this stucked up, he would need a friend to back him up. Yooncheol thinks it's stupid but does it anyways after statng his own remarks. Once a kid almost spit on Jiho's face, Yooncheol could almost cry because why didn't the kid just do that? The kid called Jiho ugly and Jiho being Jiho he let out an exaggerated gasp with a hand on his chest to indicate hurt and said, "My visuals are out of this world, so so so much better than yours. Right, Yooncheol?"

Yooncheol sighs, "If he means that his face looks like an alien, then yeah his visuals are out of the world."

Jiho then thanked Yooncheol in sarcasm and walked off after sticking out his tongue childishly to the kid. Yooncheol shook his head and gave the boy a fist bump. Yooncheol learned that even if Yooncheol was being spiteful and mean, Jiho would never, never find a new best friend because "You are everything I need, Yooncheol., Jiho says.

Even with this high profile Jiho puts up, he still has feelings like normal people. No, he isn't affected with people calling him names or spit hateful stuffs at him. But he gets angry if those things were meant for a certain prince charming. Whenever his prince charming gets hit or hate, Jiho secretly goes up to the person who dared to do that to his prince charming and confront them. And he almost got into trouble once.

He forgot for a second that he was going to confront Kim Taeyang, DeTop's big bully, but Jiho did it anyways, while preparing a speech in his head. When he got face to face with Taeyang, he almost peed his pants but realize that he was much taller than the shorty so he had quite of an advantage but nevertheless he was still scared to the bones.

"Got anything you wanna say, brat? Because I don't want to waste time here." Taeyang spoke, giving Jiho spine chills.

Jiho stuttered, "N-Not really. Just wanted to tell you to not hurt that kid anymore. He's precious." Jiho whispers.

Taeyang scoffed but nodded still and walked off. Jiho gasps for air the moment Taeyang wasn't at sight. He could have suffered a heart attack or bone cracks but he survived both so he was good to go.

It's just that Jiho doesn't realize his prince charming saw what he did and was in a giggling mess. 'Kim Taeyang is my brother, babo' he whispers but Jiho didn't hear him.