Bubble Tea

It's okay, it's Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun slung his guitarcase overhis shoulder as he walked-(more like, fastwalked) to Boba for his night shift. He was surely going to get reprimanded by boss, that was certain. He found it funny that his boss was so passionate about a bubbletea shop that was so little and worn down. But, he loved Boba nontheless, because it was one of the only places that he felt accepted. 

He looked at his watch. It was getting dark, and he really didn't feel like dealing with his salty landlord who is currently, bothering him everyday for his rent. He threatened to kick him out if he didn't pay the rent in three days. Sure, he was in a financial crisis right now, but he didn't think it was that bad. If all fails, he can live with his boss Junmyeon. But, that was the last resort. He would much rather live with someone else due to the fact that Junmyeon was a kind of a  control freak. By kind of he means he has to deal with Junmyeon talking to himself 24/7 about what supplies Boba would need the next day. All in all, living with Junmyeon would be a hassle at that.

He was thinking to himself so deeply that he didn't notice his feet dragging him inside Seoul University. When he finally got a hold of himself, his feet still remained planted where they were, and he didn't see any harm in exploring a bit before his shift.He wandered the halls aimlessly, gawking at all the University had to offer. He realized that there was nobody else in the building, and he could easily steal something if he wanted to, but, he was a good guy, therefore he just walked. He walked and walked some more until he walked by a certain classroom with something or(someone), in his peripheral vision.

He could have just kept walking, but he found himself going back to the classroom to make sure what he saw was correct. He peeked through the door window, and he did indeed realize he was not the only one in the building. He really shouldn't even be interested, or even curious, but he found himself opening the door and walking with small steps toward the anoynomous figure.

When he did reach her, her face was turned to the side so he craned his head to look at her face. She was sleeping, soundly as he inspected her face. She was easily the most cutest girl he has ever seen, and he did have a lot of previous girlfriends.

He begged himself not to look at her face again, for he might end up doing something that he will regret. But, his mind and conscience said otherwise as he turned and saw oh, those pink, kissable lips that were right near his own. He was sure he wasn't in his right mind when his hand lifted her chin off the desk. And he was certainly possessed when he took her lips. His mind went into overdrive as they kissed, but afraid that he won't be able to control himself he detached himself from her and exited the classroom quickly.

His walking became running, and he ran out of the University as fast his legs could take him. He immediately touched his lips. Oh no. I'm dead. Everything was so fast, but he didn't regret it. He would just keep it as a memory even if he never saw her again. Sehun regulated his mind once again and continued walking but then he realized oh . I'M GOING TO BE LATE!

 

Hayoung was still bewildered by what happened the last couple of minutes as she got herself together and removed herself from her bed. Her memory was not paying her well, all she could remember was the boy's perfect face and the kiss. She didn't regret it too much though. She should really get herself together.

"Hayoungie! Where were you?!" Eunji shouted, blaring Hayoung's ears off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter