Prologue

It's okay, it's Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 At this time, Oh Hayoung would be resting in her college dorm, free from distractions, and secluded from the rest of the crazy world. But it wasn't just an ordinary time. At this particular time, Hayoung just happened to be in one of the university's classrooms. The sun was setting, and she had been in there for hours. Being the overachiever that she was, she decided to take extra time studying for the Biology exam.

She could feel herself nodding off as she ran a hand through her already disheveld hair, mussing it up even more. Hayoung glanced at the clock on the wall. 6:30, it read. She should really get going to her dorm now, but she figured Eunji, her roommate would be singing at this time, and she does not want to walk in to her shouting "seulpeohajima No NO NO! Honjaga anya No NO NO!" at this moment. But Eunji was truthfully, one of the only friends that she had. She just did not like to assiosiate or get too attached to people because she just didn't see the point of it.

As Hayoung sat in the empty classroom, she wondered if Eunji would be wondering where she was. She wasn't too worried though. Even if Eunji did notice her absence, the worst she could do was pace around her room in her springy pigtails and watch romantic comedies in silience. 

As far as she knew, she was the last person in the whole school. She really should be getting home, but she did not feel like it at the moment. There was a big biology test tommorow, and she had spent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter