Mojacko, Mojari, Mojaru & ?

Love, Let's Fly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Think of this high school! Jongin as the teen Asher, will you?)

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Taeoh was only 4 when he had a sibling. A younger sister to be exact.

It was early in the morning if he remembered it right when he was abruptly got shaken from his sleep, been ushered to the car and ended up in the hospital in a record time.

Taeoh rubbed his eye with one hand sleepily as he came out from the car, while his other hand took a hold on Siwon’s pant as he watched a group of people wearing white uniform gathered around his mom, helping the older to sit on a wheelchair and hurriedly pushed him through the entrance.

Oh… has he mentioned about his mother screaming the bad words along those time?

Yes, he did.

Taeoh wanted to scold his mom on that but it was all forgotten when his eyes caught a baby in the older’s arms after that.

“Is that dongsaengie?”, he asked as he glanced at his mom’s clothed tummy. “Your tummy isn’t huge anymore”, he continued, earning a chuckle from everyone in the room.

“Come here, Asher. Say hello to dongsaengie”, his mom said with a smile, and he did wordlessly.

“Pretty”, he uttered as he took a full look of the baby’s face. Fair skin, rosy cheeks, cute nose and long eyelashes.

He had just got enrolled in the kindergarten, but if he knew another word to describe pretty that time, he would had use it too.

A faint laugh from his mom later diverted his attention from the baby and he looked up.

“I’m glad you like In Na already, Asher”

“In… Na?”

His mom hummed as he pulled him closer so that he could see the baby much more comfortable.

“That’s dongsaengie’s name, Asher. In… Na. Kim In Na”

“Kim In… Na”, Taeoh repeated the name and grinned as his mom smiled at him.

“Good… and this Kim Taeoh will protect Kim In Na, right?”

Taeoh gave a salute using the wrong hand and grinned even wider. “I will!”

 

 

 

How he wish he could take the words back…

 

 

 

Apart from growing up to be a truly beauty, In Na is nothing like a princess, a name their appa loves to call her. Maybe she is Mulan 2.0, Taeoh thought one day, but then, Mulan disguised herself as a man to go into the war in place of her father.

In Na, on the other hand, enjoyed getting on his nerves.

Moreover, the said girl threw a punch like an expert. Taeoh learnt his lesson not to mess up with her when he had to go to school with a big bruise on his arm that his teacher scared his life, overthinking that he suffered a domestic violence at home after he spotted the bruise.

Taeoh then wondered if it had crossed his mom’s mind yet that he was the one who needed to be protected instead..

Also, In Na was able to talk without difficulties at the age of 2. It was a blessing. Indeed. But Taeoh despised that because she tended to nag a lots.

A whole lots and he, Kim Taeoh started to doubt if there was any other 6 years old boy who received a lifetime worth of nags everyday aside from him.

In Na would nag at him whenever he only eat chicken during meal. She went at it again when he got a bit louder while watching soccer match on TV, and she wouldn’t stop until she found nothing he could pick on him… which unfortunately never.

His mom and appa commented that it was cute of In Na to do so and Taeoh gave them the side eyes every times.

 

 

 

That was why when his mom asked him to make a wish before he blew the candles on the cake during his 6th birthday, he didn’t think much and said his wish out aloud straight away.

“I want a new sibling!”, he said and of course, everyone in the party laughed and he even noticed his mom turned a bit red that time.

“I’m sure Jongin is more than glad to fulfil your wish, Taeoh-ah”

He couldn’t help smiling at his Jongdae uncle’s words afterwards and bounced happily in his seat. He missed to see his mom blushing in another shade of red and failed to grasp the idea why the guests wouldn’t stop laughing, as well as figured out some of the teases directed at his parents.

 

 

 

Nonetheless, a new baby was born just as he was about to turn 7.

 

 

 

And it was a girl… again. The same cute button nose, the same long eyelashes, the same rosy cheeks and the only thing that set her apart from In Na is her skin colour. Hers is paler than In Na’s which instantly reminded him of Snow White.

Overall, she was a beautiful baby, thus explained her given name.

Jia, means beautiful.

Jia. Kim Jia.

 

 

 

But then again,  unlike Snow White who kept living her life to the fullest after she almost got killed by her step mother, his second dongsaeng—Kim Jia is a cry baby.

She cried when she was hungry. She would start sobbing yet another time when she got scared. And in all honesty, she could cry her lung out just because.

“What did you do to Jia, huh?”

10 years old Taeoh looked up from the crying baby in front of him to his mom’s face immediately.

“I didn’t do anything, mom”, he replied and gulped as he saw imaginary smokes came out from the older’s nose and ears. “I swear I was just doing my homework here when she cried out of sudden”

His mom picked Jia from her play mat and thankfully her sobbing subside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter