Prologue

Love, Let's Fly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey game at my house later?”

Taeoh glanced at his deskmate slash best friend—Joo Ahn who looked at him expectedly, slung the strap from his bag to his shoulder and shook his head slowly.

“Ah… why? We barely get any rounds these days. My dog also missed you”

Taeoh rolled his eyes, walked past his friend to the door, and eventually left the classroom with the latter. “I’m sure I heard your dog meowing then”

“It is”, Joo Ahn quickly replied, like he did look forward to the sarcasm. “But I told you… Jiji have been acting like a dog lately. He kept sniffing your socks that you left in the corner of my room and slept on it”

Taeoh grimaced at the unpleasant image and continued walking, not before he noted himself to just leave his socks at where it is. He isn’t that fond to wear a sock after all.

“I still couldn’t come to your house, alright?”

“But why?”, Joo Ahn half-whined and half-asked when they reached their school gate. “You’re the heir of the infamous KJ Group. You’ve so many money that you don’t need to rush to your part-time job after school, alright?”

“And what made you think I work part-time?”, Taeoh raised one e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter