Start Of The Day.

Omen

18 years later...

 

KRYSTAL POV

"I can't believe you're doing this." I looked at her with a worried face.

 

"It's going to be ok." She smiled.

 

"Amber I know but... are you sure you aren't going to regret this?" I held her cheeks and looked at her in the eyes.

 

"I wouldn't regret it for a million years." she smiled and kissed me.

 

We made out just like that, standing outside a tattoo parlor. People would walk past us and whisper, but we don't care. We're in our own world. 

 

"Krystal Jung soo Jung, my goddess." she smiled.

 

I hugged her and inhaled her scent... 

 

"I miss you..." I mumbled.

 

"I know." I pulled out of the hug and...

 

I see her... I see her covered in blood, tears running down her cheeks, eyes swollen.

 

"I miss you, every night, your love." She cried and grabbed me tightly.

 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME." people starts to gather around us.

 

"what's happening?"

 

"Are they fighting?"

 

"Break up?"

 

"Her boyfriend looks really sad." 

 

Stop.

 

I look around, I feel like suffocating...

 

"Amber." I whispered and turned back to her.

 

She's gone.

 

"AMBER!" my eyes scans the crowd.

 

"AMBER!" 

 

"what a hopeless ."

 

"disgrace."

 

"."

 

"." 

 

I couldn't handle it no more, I broke down..

 

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEEEP

 

I woke up... 

 

I looked at my clock.

 


6:47am

 

Not another one...

 

Broken hearted, tear stained cheeks, just another normal day to me. after 18 years of suffering and wanting to forget you and all our memories, all my sins , somehow I still end up to this. I can't seem to get you off my mind, I can't seem to do anything, I want to kill myself. I don't want to live by this anymore, 18 years this has nothing good, I've done drugs, got drunk, somehow... Just somehow I always end up with you, I always have those memories flash in my mind. You would think that after so many of these nightmares I shouldn't even think it's going to be real right? But no. Every touch was still there, I could feel it. but when I start to get a hold of more you disappear and start violating my mind. I long for you... I miss you...

 

*flash back*

 

"ugh." I came home after another night of getting drunk and high as , gosh this is tiring.

 

I took my shoes off and slumped onto the couch. I the TV hoping to find some interesting to watch until...

 


NEWS FLASH: teenage girl commits suicide by jumping off han river's bridge. victims body was found this morning by local cleaners. Cause of death was believed as suicide incident. 

 

 

Age only 18

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber Josphine Liu.

 

 

 

 

 

 

commited suicide.

 

 

*flashback ended*

 

I drank my water.

 

Amber Josephine Liu...

 

died.

 

Because of me?

 

The last time I saw mama liu was... at the funeral. I remember clearly how those hollow eyes looked at me... full of hatred, disgust, anger. I was so hurt... I couldn't stop crying, I begged, I cried... I regret everything...

 

I cheated because I was scared... I was scared of getting too attached. I thought it didn't matter anymore, that amber will always love me however I do wrong... I thought she'd always be there for me, my own, my selfishness over took me... now I regret every part of it. 

 

I'm hurt.

 

I'm broken.

 

I can't do anything without light.

 

Amber liu my light.

 

BRING BRING

 

I groaned and grabbed my phone across the room.

 

"Officer Jung speaking." I ran my hands through my bleached blond hair.

 

"Good morning madam Jung!" He voiced happily.

 

"What's the deal Minho?" I answered coldly.

 

"Ouch. Just saying good morning that's all." He laughed.

 

"Look what is it?" I groaned.

 

"New case. teenage drug dealing is recently happening at a school near by." He answered.

 

"Kids these days." I snorted.

 

"You did it too." He laughed.

 

... How did I become a cop? How did I end up being in this place even with a bad record and terrible attitude? I mean I even did drugs.

 

Uncle sam.

 

He saw me in the street hopeless, after running away from my family I started doing all sorts of bad things. He saw me. He didn't arrest me or anything, but rather he gave me a home, gave me a new start to everything, he signed me into police school because he saw 'potential' in me. I never really knew the reason behind his doings but I'm thankful... My family, they decided to kick me out after they found out I had a relationship with Amber before. Once was their loving daughter now it all turned to a ing dyke. I thought they'd understand. But no,  they ing thought about putting my into therapy, a way of 'healing' me. I couldn't take the pressure and the way they looked at me anymore. their stares, their hateful words that were once 'I love yous'.

 

 My family is now no more than strangers to me...

 

 

The only one out all of them is unnie... I've kept contacts with her all these years, we may not talk much as I don't really have the time but I do know what's going on so far. After I left she got married to this guy named Tyler and had 2 kids, one named Taeyeon, and one named Seohyun. I've never seen her kids but now I think they're about 4-7 I'm not entirely sure. Lately she called in to check how I was, and hearing her I can tell she isn't happy about something, her voice has a hint of sadness... but after awhile of talking she finally told be about how her and Tyler's relationship is going... they're planning to divorce. She said she found him sleeping with his secretary. She cried and cried, asking me what she did wrong that made him do that, I began to grow hate on this Tyler as he made my unnie cry. after the called ended with a goodnight , I never got one again, not for weeks. I hope she's fine.

 

"Madam Jung." Minho's voice called me out of my mind.

 

"Yes." I answered quickly but not too quick as I don't want to sound startled.

 

"well I'll see you soon. Good day madam Jung." He ended the call.

 

 

 

 

 

Let's start the day.