EP08

The Real Jung-Kwons

EP – 08

 

**

 

0418 |

 

“Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to you!” the trio sang as they walked towards Jessica’s bed.

 

Jessica slowly opened her eyes and smiled when she saw her cute family walking towards her. Yuri is holding a bouquet of flower while Jungyeon holds the balloons on his hand then Seungyeon their youngest is holding the cake carefully.

 

“Mommy Happy Hwappy Birthday!” Seungyeon greeted “We love you Mommy!”

 

Jessica sat up and smiled at them. “Thank you!”

“Happy Birthday my wife” Yuri handed her the bouquet then placed a quick kiss on her lips.

“Mommy Happy Birthday!” Jungyeon gave her a tight hug and a kiss. “I love you.”

“I love you too baby!” Jessica then looked at her youngest and giggled “Come here honey~”

“Happwi Birthday!” he gave Jessica the cake.

 

Jessica laughed when she saw the cake. She looked at the three and noticed the stains on their clothes.

 

 

“I love you guys so much!!!” they bear hugged Jessica.

 

//

 

“How do we know it’s already okay?! when it what?! Huh?”

“Do you think that’s okay?” Jungyeon asked as he cut some fruits “Its cute right?”

“Hmmmpah.” Seungyeon tasted the whipped cream “Hwummphh.”

“Hey Yun stop tasting it you might hurt your stomach.”

“Twasty hyung!”

“Okay okay! YES okay it stopped already! huh? Ah yes okay.”

“Don’t get up there! you might fall hey!”

“I can—“

“YAH! SEUNGYEON GET DOWN!”

“What? No! haha it’s okay thank you Soojung!”

 

“Seungyeon get down! Come on let’s finish this!”

 

The mother and son trio woke up really early to prepare a cake for Jessica’s birthday. It was really weird looking since none of them knows how to bake a freaking cake.

 

“Wow it looks…..”

“Odd.”

“PRETTY!!!!!”

 

--

 

“Mommy did you like it?” Seungyeon asked as he put a strawberry on Jessica’s mouth

“Yes Mommy loved it!”

 

"Hope you'd like it jagi." Yuri grinned as she gave Jessica a paper bag "We made it specially for you."

 

Jessica smiled when she opened the bag Yuri gave her. It was a shirt with Mom is the Best writings. It wasn't printed but hand written of course by her two handsome sons. Jessica was really happy since they put on so much effort with it. It also had some designs and I love You's written on the side. 

 

"We made it Mommy!" the youngest proudly said "Did you like it?"

"Of course!" she pressed a long kiss on his cheek "Thank you!"

"You're welcome." Yuri grinned "Hey this one's for you honey." Yuri gave Jessica a small box "So you won't miss us so much when you go abroad."

 

Jessica opened it and saw a beautiful necklace (locket). The locket has their family's photo and names at the back. Yuri bought it personally for her wife. 

 

"Happy Birthday I love you." she gave Jessica a kiss on the forehead

"Thank you Yuri."

 

--

 

“How’d the cake do?” the PD was silently laughing

“Hey it was edible!” Jessica laughed “Don’t tell Yuri I said this!”

“They woke up really early for that though.”

“I appreciated the effort.” She smiled “They’re the sweetest you know.”

“Well we can’t forget it can we?” PD handed Jessica a gift “Happy Birthday Jessica!”

“Ahwww guys thank you so much!”

 

--

 

The party started and everyone is just busy with their own little world. Jessica’s staffs were present as well some of her business partners. She talked to them for a while before going to another table to entertain her guests.

 

--

 

Hyoyeon, Sunny and Seohyun arrived with their little ones. Hyoyeon with her twin sons Hayeon and Hyojun , Sunny with her daughter Sachi and Seohyun with her toddler Serang.

 

“Guys you made it!” Jessica giddily greeted them as she hugged each and one of her former members. “God I miss you all so much!”

“Happy Birthday Jessica!” Sunny said as she gave Jessica her gift “No cucumber s this time.” They all laughed

“Unnie Happy Birthday!”

“Yah Jess why the bar’s so far away?” Jessica shook her head

“With two sons Hyo? Seriously?”

“What?”

“Aish Choding! Come on your table’s here.” she guided them towards their table “And look at these beautiful kids huh! Guys you go inside Jungie and Yun are there.”

“YESHH AUNTIE! Happy Birthday!”

 

--

 

“Where’s Tae & Tiffany? And Sooyoung?” Sunny asked once they were seated on their table. “And where’s Yuri and Yoona?”

“Yoona’s with Krystal.” Jess answered “Yuri is inside I don’t know what’s taking her so long.”

 

“Hey guyssss!” A loud voice hollered and everyone already knew who the owner is

“Miyoung~!” Jessica cooed

“YAH KWON JUNG SOOYEON!”

 

“Hey Jess Happy Birthday.” Taeyeon greeted as she kissed Jessica on the cheek

“Thank you Taeng.” She smiled

“Whatever Jessi Happy Birthday~~”

“Her voice is still loud.” Hyoyeon shook her head “When will Tiffany ever stop?”

“Uhm never?”

 

“Ahh you guys just missed me!!!” making everyone in that table chuckle. 

"Wow look at my grandson he's so big now! Hi Tim you're so handsome." Jessica praised Tiffany's son "Your friends are inside you can join them there."

"Thank you Auntie Jessie!" he kissed Jessica on the cheek "Happy Birthday!" the boy then ran towards the house

"YAH! TIMOTHY DON'T YOU--"

"Shhhhush Tiff let the kid have fun." Taeyeon said patting Tiffany on the back 

"Taeyeo's right Tiff!" Jessica added

 

“Are we missing something?!!!”

 

“YOONG!!!!”

“CHOI!!!!”

“Where the hell is that black pearl?!”

 

“AM I HEARING YOU’RE LOOKING FOR THE GORGEOUS KWON YU— OUCH SICA IT HURTS!”

“Wow we’re complete.”

“You make my life complete~~”

“Shut up Soo!!!”

 

--

 

The friends talked about lots of stuffs about how their lives had been. It’s a rare occasion for them to be complete so they savored the moment. Even though a lot of years had passed their friendship still remained strong. The issue with Jessica just made their friendship even stronger.

 

--

 

All the other visitors already went home and it was just the SNSD members and the Jung family left. The kids were also sleeping inside with the older Jungs. Krystal joined her unnies in the table as they opened another bottle of wine.

 

“Sica-yah! This wine is really good!!!” Taeyeon blurts

“Tae..” Tiffany Taeyeon’s back

“Taeng you’re already that drunk?!” Jessica laughed “Who made Taeyeon drunk huh!”

“It’s Hyoyeon unnie!” Yoona pointed at Hyo

“You punk!!!” Hyo was about to get up but Sunny stopped her

“When will you guys finally grow up?” Sunny shook her head

“We will not!” Sooyoung laughed “We’re GIRLS GENERATION REMEMBER? GIRLS? Get it? HAHAHAHAHAAHA!”

“Oh my god Sooyoung!!! HAHAHAHA I.. I hahahaha!!!” Yuri laughed hard she was holding her stomach

“Oh gahd these kids!!!” Tiffany groaned

 

“Hey hey who is the funniest member in SNSD?!!” Yuri suddenly asked. She was really trying her best not to laugh with her joke.

“It’s Hyoyeon unnie!” Yoona answered.

“NOOOO!”

“Then WHO?!” Hyo challenged

“It’s tiFUNNY!!!! HAhAYHHahAHAHahahHAHAhahAH!” Jessica looked at her wife. Maybe she wondered why she married this dork.

“Serioulsy Yuri?!” Tiffany asked

“OH MY GOD!!! TiFFUNY unnie!!!!”

“Yoona why are you so corny!” Krystal asked her girlfriend who is laughing like a mad deer with Yuri’s joke.

“Okay okay! who hates rain?!!”

“RAIN SUNBAENIM?” Seohyun gasped “Who hates him?!”

“SUNny!!!” Sooyoung shouts making the corny girls laugh.

 

“Oh God there humors please.” Krystal mumbled to herself.

 

“Jessica knock knock!!!”

“Come in!!!”

“Jessica you fool! You’re supposed to say who’s there!” Tiffany whined “Again!”

“Jessica knock knock!” Hyoyeon was laughing

“Who’s there?”

“Cucumber.”

“Cucumber who?”

“You’re biggest nightmare.”

“Oh my god Hyo!!!! HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

 

“They are crazy.”

 

**

 

fx and snsd concert at the same time.

crying coz jealous and happy.

bye

:) :(

and yeah i am now doing my thesis

so updates will take longer than usual sorry