EP01

The Real Jung-Kwons

EP – 01

 

0315 | 06:10

 

**

 

“Sica… Sica..” Yuri softly called Jessica when she woke up. She looked around her surroundings before she stretched her arms up. “Baby wake up.” She said once again before making her way out of the bed.

 

--

 

YURI

 

“Are you  the one who usually always get up first?”

Yuri laughed then shook her head “It depends because there are times that she wakes up really early.”

“But we all know that in the past she was a heavy sleeper.”

“I think that changed when the kids came.” Yuri said smiling “There are a lot of things that really changed for us.”

 

--

 

“I’ll be having a meeting at 8.” Jessica said while the family were having a breakfast “Will you stay with the kids the whole day Yul?”

“Mommy I wanna go to Aunt Stephanie’s house!” Jungyeon said cheerfully

“They’re here already?” Jessica asked confused with what her son said

“I’ll take the kids out today we’ll probably visit Pani’s house if they’re really here.”

“Hmm ‘kay.” Jessica nodded “Baby! No don’t do that come here let me feed you.” she said to her younger son while wiping the mess in the side of his lips

 

--

 

JESSICA

 

“Are your kids close with your former members?”

“They are.” Jess smiled while nodding “The girls are their godmothers! All of them.” she giggled

“What about the 930 incident before?”

“It was all in the past.” She answered calmly “Everyone made mistakes but we’ve talked about all of those already.”

 

--

 

“See you later my babies!” Jessica kissed both of her son’s cheek before hugging them tightly “Be good to your umma ok? Don’t give her headaches.” The two boys nodded “Alright have fun!”

“Bye baby.” Yuri said kissing Jessica on the cheek “Love ya have a wonderful day ahead.” Jessica giggled

“Bye Yul.”

 

--

 

When Jessica left for work Yuri and the kids hanged out on the living room first. The older of the two boys was playing with his phone while the younger one was climbing on Yuri’s back.

 

“What do you guys want to do today?” Yuri asked “You wanna go to the café?”

“Umma I want to go to Aunt Stephanie.”

“Cwen we go plwey with Hyung?”

“I don’t know if your  Aunt Step is already here.” Yuri looked at her youngest son “How about we check the café first okay? then we go to Aunt Pani.” Yuri grinned “You like that baby?” Sungyeon nodded “How about you Ju? You like that?” the older one looked at Yuri then he nodded “Okay you two go upstairs and take a bath!!! Pali Pali Pali!”

 

--

 

YURI

 

“Did you ever feel weird that you don’t usually go to work in front of cameras now?”

“It was weird at first.” She laughed “I’ve been living almost my life with the cameras! But you know I kinda get used to it and it’s actually really cool.”

“What made you invest in this kind of business?”

“I was really interested in opening a coffee shop or a restaurant before but I didn’t have the knowledge.” Yuri laughed again “But yeah Hyuk helped me in this and Sica too.”

“Did she gave you advises? What was her reaction?”

“Actually she knew all of my plans even before.” Yuri smirked “So yeah she just told me that I think about it carefully and if I really like it then I should go for it. Jessica has always been very supportive of me.”

 

--

 

“Good Morning Ma’am!” the crews inside the coffee shop greeted Yuri. She acknowledged them before going inside her office.

 

--

 

After not renewing her contract with SM Yuri did pursuit a short course in Business Management. She graduated and opened her first coffee shop on Seoul, South Korea a year later. She then bought a franchise of a fast-food chain 3 years later here in California. She did open some business buildings too and another franchise for a restaurant. Now Yuri has almost 7 owned cafés & restaurants, 4  fast-food chains, 5 buildings, 2 salon & spa, and a taxi franchise unit.

 

“Ma’am Yuri these are the paper works you requested from me last day I finished all of it and also did some revisions from the older one.” MJ her secretary said while handling Yuri some folders “And Mr. Smith called earlier asking if you are free tomorrow for a meeting with some of his investors.”

“Thanks MJ.” Yuri smiled “I’ll just call Mr. Smith later you can go now.”

 

MJ left the office leaving Yuri and the two boys. “Umma I’m kinda bored.”

“Play with your brother first.” Yuri said while reading the files on her table “Ju play with your brother I just need to read some of this and we’ll go to Aunt Pani’s later.”

“Can we just watch a movie Ma?” Jungyeon asked

“Yeah yeah wait.” Yuri called someone on the phone and not too long MJ came back. “Can you set up the TV and let them watch a movie? Thanks MJ!”

“Umma and we need popcorn and soda!” Jungyeon yelled “And icecream!” MJ chuckled whilst Yuri shook her head “and and and French fries!”

“Can you finish all that?”

“YES!”

“I’ll go get it for them Ma’am.”

“Thanks MJ.”

“No problem Ms. Kwon.”

 

--

 

JESSICA

 

Jessica was really busy throughout the day, unlike Yuri Jessica needs to be really hands-on with all the projects. 15 years in this business but her passion still hasn’t changed a bit.

 

“Mrs. Kwon we already found the new model for the summer collection next month.”

“Good. How about the fragrance release for Krystal’s collection?”

“It’s almost good to go now Ma’am! All we need is a go signal from the advertising team.” Jessica nodded “And Ma’am Mr. Lee called about the Macau project.”

“Really?”

“Yes Ma’am he’s asking your confirmation.”

“I forgot about that please tell him I’m going.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

 

--

 

“Is it usually like that every day?”

“Well not really.” She chuckled lightly “Sometimes we don’t even do much but there are also days that we grind till the morning.”

“You’re having your 15th year anniversary in 6 months.”

“Yeah I’m actually really excited about it and Yuri too!”

“Any plans?” Jessica just smiled “Not even a hint?”

“You’ll soon find out.” She then winked

 

--

 

“So how was your day?” Yuri asked while she and Jessica were lying on their bed

“It was tiring but it’s fine .. how about yours and the kids?” Jessica looked at Yuri and cuddled closer to her

“Well they practically made my office a playground.” She chuckled “They watched a movie and even facetimed with Krystal earlier.” Jessica was surprised

“Really?”

“Yeah and she said she’ll be here next week.”

“That’s great.” Jessica laughed “Hey babe I have this business trip in Macau the next week would you go with me?” Yuri furrowed her brows

“Hmmmm.”

“Wae?”

“Are we gonna leave the kids here?”

“We can call Mom & Dad to come visit or we can take the kids to them.”

“Yeah that sounds good.”

“So you’re coming?”

“Yeah.” Yuri smirked “So you won’t miss me that much.” she kissed Jessica’s forehead then her cheeks “Love yah.”

“Aigoooo.” Jessica cooed “Nado!”

 

**

 

i've been doing lot of research papers lol. 

just need to distract myself with this.

:---)

#StayLoyal