EP04

The Real Jung-Kwons

EP – 04

 

O325 |

 

**

 

After meeting with Jessica’s investors the couple visited some of their friends in Macau. They even met up with Jessica’s former business partner Tyler Kwon and his family who were on a vacation that time.

 

“You both met up with Mr. Tyler Kwon? But isn’t he the one who was linked to you before? Were the news true?” Jessica looked at Yuri before answering but the latter was already smirking.

“It was actually funny.” Jessica chuckled “The media was reporting that I was dating him and such but that time he already has a girlfriend!” Yuri faked a cough causing the staffs and Jessica to look at her “Yeah and I do too.”

“We’ve met even before the incident with Sica happened. He’s actually a good friend to all of us in GG.” Yuri explained “Then you know it happened and that time he was in a business with Sica so they tend to go out always I mean he’s always with her that time.” Jessica nodded “Tyler is cool and he helped Jessica with her business.”

“So all were just rumors then.”

“People assumed that there was something more but we never said anything.” Jessica shrugged “They won’t believe it anyway.” Yuri nodded “But you know that was all in the past.” They all chuckled

 

--

 

“Wow oppa your son is really grown up now!” Jessica said while ruffling the boy’s hair “How old is he now?”

“He’s 10 now.” Tyler smiled “Hey you didn’t bring the kids with you?” Tyler asked then turned to Yuri “I heard that you got a project with Mr. Gong in the US huh Yuri?”

“Krystal and Yoona visited so we just left the kids with them.” Yuri answered “About that project yes we had a meeting but it’s still on talks with the board.” Tyler nodded

“He’s a good partner though.” they both laughed “Hey come on let’s have dinner my treat.”

 

--

 

SOOJUNG

 

When I woke up the other side of my bed is already empty. I assumed that Yoona was already up and preparing something in the kitchen. I freshen up before I walked back down.

 

“Morning Aunt Soojung!” Jungyeon greeted then kissed me on the cheek “Aunt Yoona is cooking breakfast!” he dragged me towards the kitchen.

 

Yoona was cooking while Sungyeon watches from the counter top. They looked really cute I just smiled at the sight in front of me.

 

“Oh the princess already woke up!” Yoona greeted when she turned back “Just in time we finished cooking!” he did a high five with Sungyeon “Thanks to my little chef here!”

“He-hE-HE I helped Aunt Yoona hyung!” Sungyeon proudly said to his brother. I walked towards him and kissed him on his cheek.

“Now I’m jealous~!” Yoona suddenly whined making the kids laughed out loud

“Seriously Yoong?” I asked in disbelief but she just pouted “Really in front of the kids?”

“Aunt Kryssie kiss Aunt Yoona already look at her she’s going to cry.” The younger one said. I looked at Yoona and she was giving me those puppy eyes.

“Fine!” I turned to her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. The kids even cheered?!

“Is that even a kiss?” I slapped her arms and pulled her closer

“You whiny brat come on let’s just eat the kids are already hungry.” I chuckled dragging her towards the table and picking Sungyeon up from the counter top.

 

--

 

Jessica and Yuri were walking along the mall when a person suddenly approached them. The couple was surprised but the person explained that she was a fan and only made sure that it was indeed Jessica & Yuri.

 

“A girl just suddenly approached the two of you? She was your fan?”

“She said she was.” Yuri answered “I was surprised when she suddenly talked to us.” Jessica laughed “Her face was like ‘You’re Jessica and Yuri!?! OMO! I can’t believe my eyes!’ and then she suddenly got excited I thought she was gonna faint.” Yuri explained while trying not to laugh

“She did ask for a photo and we signed on her phone.” Jessica said

“When you go abroad do people still follow you? Like can you just go out freely?”

“We had troubles before.” Yuri looked at Jessica “Especially in Asia but after a while it actually calmed down.”

“We have troubles in Asia because people recognized us easily but when we go in the US or in London fans barely notice us at all.” Jess laughed “It was even funnier after we got married and had kids because Yuri and I didn’t appear so much on T.V so I think when people saw us they thought who are they?”

“We had a trip on Prague like 6 years ago and a fan saw us she looked really bothered when she saw us.” Yuri laughed “I even told Sica that she should approach the girl.”

“What happened to the girl?”

“She was Jessica’s fan and she just couldn’t believe that she saw Jessica! It was funny because she didn’t even ask for a photo with me only with Jessica.” Jessica slapped Yuri on the shoulder “It’s true!”

“Is it true Jessica?”

“It’s not like she didn’t ask Yuri for a picture the fan was just surprised and can’t believe I’m with Yuri.”

“Is it still the same now? people asking for autographs or photo ops?”

“There still are but not like before.” Jess smiled “Lots of new girl groups and artists nowadays you know.” Yuri nodded

“Don’t you miss it?”

“At this age?” Yuri laughed

“Yes & No.” Jess answered

“We can’t be just idols forever.” Yuri explained “But we are thankful for what we had.”

“That’s right.”

 

--

 

The following day Jessica already started to pack some of their luggage because their flight will be later that night.

 

“Sica I’m calling Jungyeon.” Yuri half-shouted from the living room “Hello baby!” she cooed then walked towards their room. “Mommy’s here look she’s packing our luggage we’ll be there tomorrow already.” Yuri turned the phone to let her son see her wife. “Wait I’ll put you on speakers.”

“Mommy! / Mummy!!!!”

“Hey Jungie! Hi Yun!” she waved at her two boys “What are you doing there? Have you eaten? Where’s your Aunts? What’s that on your face Jungyeon?!” Jessica asked “Yuri the phone!” Yuri handed the phone to her wife and just sat on the edge of the bed

“What’s that on your face?” Jess looked at the screen of her phone intently “Make your face closer I can’t see it clearly.” She instructed “Yuri come here look at Jungyeon’s face! It has red spots!”

“It’s just-“

“ALLERGIESSSS!!!” the younger one shouted while laughing in the background

“YAH!”

“What? How? Where are your Aunts? Where are Krystal and Yoona?” Jess asked slightly agitated and worried at the same time.

“I.. I accidentally ate peanuts.” Jungyeon pouted “Mommy.” Jessica sighed

“Okay okay I need to talk to Aunt Krystal or Aunt Yoona your meds are in the medicine cabinet in the kitchen.” Jessica said softly “Are you okay? Do you feel sick or anything?”

“Jungie-yah Don’t scratch your face or your body or it’ll spread okay? Put some ointment too it’s also there.” Yuri added

“How about your brother? Is he okay?”

“He is fine look he is playing.” Jungyeon showed his brother who was playing with the big plushie his Aunts gave him.

“Okay I miss you both.. honey take your medicine okay? Ask Aunt Krystal don’t worry we’ll be there tomorrow.”

“Yes Mommy!”

“Okay I love you! Be safe!”

“Love you too and Umma!”

“Love you kiddo! Get well okay? You still have a game next week!” Jessica glared at Yuri and the latter just grinned “I’ll hang up now.”

“Alright Ma bye!”

 

“Call Krystal!” Jessica instructed

 

**

 

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Lol YoonKrys u guise dead

I put some old characters in each chapter

so we kind of like have closure of the past.

tho

It would be like snippets and just bits.

I don’t like to make it so detailed lol.

Hope u understand my point here kkkk.

Bye.

Yoonkrys together like together ok. :D

Coz I ship so yeah.

I updated ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS GUISE!