CHAPTER 3.

The BOYS Next Door. :]
*NEW CHARACTERS WILL BE INTRODUCED :D*









"Sheesh! Seriously........HOW LONG CAN THIS TEST BE??"




We have at least 20 minutes more before the test is done, but I STILL have more than 15 NUMBERS TO ANSWER..............AND THEY'RE ALL ON MATH PROBLEM SOLVING.

It's nerve-wracking to look at the other people around me because:

1. I'll get even more nervous if I see them being nervous
2. I'll get paraniod if I see people finished with the test
3. I MIGHT [OR WILL] WASTE MY TIME AND FAIL THE TEST BECAUSE I'M NOT FOCUSED~ :|


So here I am, trying to SQUEEZE [literally :|] my brain with all the information I have on Geometry. Brain, I'm sorry for causing this much harm to you, will you please forgive me???

 

 


"Aish~! Why did this Math test focus on Geometry??" Maybe I should stop complaining and shade random letters.......THAT'S WHAT Yeonra WOULD DO. :)))))))

 



 


                                                                    ---------------------------------------

 




'Good thing I studied early last week...' I thought to myself as I finished about 30 minutes before the time ran out. As I put my pencil down, I see someone's hands moving back and forth in the corner of my eye.....Oh, it's HER. I laugh quietly to myself as I see her struggle with a few test numbers, and by the looks of it, I knew she was solving those difficult Math problems. I continued to stare and be amazed by her until I felt someone tugging on my right arm.....only to see the girl who kept on flirting with me ever since I stepped foot in the testing room.



"Hi oppa~" She said in a whisper. I just smiled and tried to be polite since I AM a gentleman and all.....



When the test was done, we all passed our papers and listened to a few reminders from the proctor. After exiting the room, I scanned the hallway for Chansook. I'm not going to lie, I did want to talk to her, but I'm not straightforward in my words. :)))


When I finally saw her, she looked a bit flustered and her hair was a bit disarranged. Hmmmm...maybe it was because she was frustrated with answering all those questions on thes test..



"Hey there..." I tapped her shoulder to get her attention

"Oh, it's you......"

"You know, you shouldn't be too hard on yourself" I said with a smile

She gave me a confused look as she said "What do you mean Yunho-sshi?"

"Don't be too serious like you were on the test.........................................................IT'S NOT GOOD FOR YOUR PRETTY FACE. " I then smirked and started to walk away.



                               BY THIS TIME, I WAS PRAYING THAT SHE WOULD FOLLOW ME OR SOMETHING



".....................YOU WERE WATCHING ME?!?!"



                                                                       YES~!!! IT WORKED.


 


                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 



 



"HAN CHANSOOK, where are you??" Great! Here I am, talking to my phone......I must be going crazy....

 


I then feel something [or rather SOMEONE] tapping my left shoulder, and when I turned around, I saw HIM. He was the guy me and Chansook saw this morning...



"Annyeong..." He approached me cautiously



I read his mind and I sensed that he was thinking twice if he should go near me.....it's because I was a bit flustered knowing Chansook wasn't done with her test yet.
 


"It's okay, I'm just waiting for my friend. You were the guy I saw near the notice boards this morning, right? Hi, I'm Park Yeonra" I extended my right hand.



"It's nice to finally know your name, Yeonra-sshi. :) By the way, I'm Donghae. Lee Donghae."



After that, an awkward silence got over the both of us......I decided to buy some time to get to know her better, and I got the perfect idea..



"Hey Yeonra-sshi, since your friend isn't here yet, would you like to grab a drink? I saw a stand not too far from here when I entered the campus with my best friend."



                                                    'Please let her say yes! PLEASE LET HER SAY YES!'



She gave a warm smile towards me and said, "Sure, I'd like that.. :)"



                                                        WOW. EVEN HER VOICE IS MESMERIZING.

 



                                                               ------------------------------------------
 


 

Donghae and I have probably been sitting here at the benches near the juice stand for over 30 minutes but it feels like it's only been a short while with all the conversations we've been having. We realized that we both loved dancing, exploring new places, and that we both had HYPER, CRAZY, but GREAT best friends.


I feel something vibrating in my jean pocket only to pull out my phone and see..................
 


"OMO! I already have 8 messages and 5 missed calls from Chansook!" I pouted while saying it.



'Aigoo, she's too cute....' Donghae thought



"I'm sorry Donghae-sshi, but can we go back to the entrance? My friend's already waiting for me there.........if I'm lucky, I'll be able to go home ALIVE." I laughed to make the atmosphere a light one so that he wouldn't feel bad and think I was ditching him......WHICH I WASN'T. I really hoped we could have talked longer, but....

"Wait, Yeonra, before you go, can I have your number? So that, uh....you know.....maybe we can hang out sometime?" he said and he fumbled with his phone

"I guess so...here you go~ :)" I then finished punching my number to his phone

"Gumawo~! Well, you said your friend was waiting......I'll call my friend to see where he is, but I'll walk you to the entrance if you want..."

"Okay~ It would be nice to have someone to talk to while I go there :)"

"Let's go then!"

 


He then grabbed my right hand, and i could IMMEDIATELY feel my cheeks starting to turn red and heat up....I mean, we've only known each other for less than a day! Little did I know, SOMEONE ELSE was watching us, and that SOMEONE wasn't too happy to see me with a new guy [even if he is just a new friend].
 



"I'LL GET YOU BACK, PARK YEONRA. YOU'LL BE MINE AGAIN, AND I'LL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES..............NO MATTER WHO I HAVE TO BRING DOWN."

 


The man then disappeared as the afternoon began to end, and as the night started to approach.