CHAPTER 10.

The BOYS Next Door. :]

DOUBLE UPDATE?

I MUST BE CRAZY.

 

BY THE WAY, A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO @fishae FOR THE MESSAGE. IT MADE ME FEEL BETTER. :)

BUT STILL, PLEASE KEEP ON COMMENTING PEOPLE. IF YOU GUYS COMMENT MORE, I'LL BE QUICK IN UPDATING THIS FANFIC.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Donghae's POV



 


"Not again............." I muttered

This wasn't the first time my heart reacted like this towards a girl. In the past, I tried courting someone but all she did was reject me............even if I did everything I could to show her I liked her......

 


'        Maybe it's not her..................yeah, maybe I'm just thinking too quickly. I'm not even sure if that really IS Yeonra......'
 


I decided to go back inside and tell Yunho and Chansook that I wasn't feeling too well and that I wanted to go back to our apartment unit to rest. When I did, both of them gave me questioning looks. Maybe it's because they noticed that I wasn't as cheerful when Yeonra left over an hour ago......But still, they just told me that I should get some rest, and I promised Chansook I would stop by tomorrow to check up on them.
 


With heavy footsteps, I walked to their door to go to our unit. But after I reached for the doorknob and opened the door, I WASN'T PREPARED FOR WHAT I SAW............................

 

 







Yoochun's POV

 

 

 


"Aish~!" I grunted "Park Yeonra, have you been eating a lot??"

We were inside the elevator waiting for it to go up to the 10th floor where Yeonra lived............................and yes, I was still carrying her.

You may be wondering how I know where she lives right? Well, you could say that I have some VERY valuable and secret sources. And NO, I wasn't stalking Yeonra. *cough* Jaejoong *cough* Jae~ *cough* Hey, I just asked him to check up on her every now and then......................I know Yeonra could be clumsy and naive at times, that's why she can't live alone. I simply asked Jaejoong to see if she was doing fine.....

 


The bell dinged and it signalled that we were already on the 10th floor. I carefully walk up to her doorstep, still balancing her on my arms. I was about to press the doorbell when the door swung open.

 

I closed my eyes was thinking that it would be Chansook...................with a bat. Ready to hit me. Or kill me..............................God knows she's angry at me for what happened between me and Yeonra.

But, no. It wasn't Chansook. It was someone else. It was.....................................................A GUY?


 


                                                                      'What is he doing here???''

 


[A/N: Remember that during the day of the examination someone was watching Yeonra and Donghae when they both exited the university? That was Yoochun.]
 

 


"Excuse me but, is Chansook there?" I said



He looked at me for a few seconds before shifting his gaze to Yeonra behind me and replying, "Yeah, I'll just go call her....." And he went off leaving the door open. As I was about to step inside, the guy came back with Chansook and another guy following right behind him.
 


"Who's at the door, Donghae?" I overheard Chansook as she turned to face the door

 

                                                                 'So the guy's name is Donghae..........'
 


She just stared at me and then she widened her eyes. 'I'm guessing she saw Yeonra now.....'

She looked really angry when she stormed towards me, but she tried not to act like it because of their two "guests". Before I knew it, there she was, staring me down with her eyes, giving me THE LOOK. Yes.......................her DEATH GLARE.

 


"WHAT.ARE.YOU.DOING.HERE." She said as she gritted her teeth.

"I-i'm just taking Yeonra home." I whispered

"So YOU were the one who she met up with, huh?"

"....................................yes."

"I should've known better than to let Yeonra go out. I knew there wasn't something right about that call earlier this night."

"Look Chansook............I know I'm the last person you want to see, and I know you're still angry at what I did to Yeonra, but I called her to just TALK. That's it. I just wanted to clear things up with her." I said

"I am NOT listening to YOUR story." She turned back to the two guys and smiled at them before turning back to me. "You're lucky we have guests tonight..............or else this would've gotten out of hand.  I'm waiting until Yeonra tells me the truth."

"Fair enough."

"Fine." She then called the guy named Donghae and motioned for him to come near her "Donghae, can you please take Yeonra upstairs?"

 


I shot her a look......are they THAT close to take Yeonra, MY Yeonra, up to her room? But just then, Chansook grabbed my other arm, leaned close, and said, "Don't even think that you can go inside our apartment, Yoochun. Not while I'm here. And not in this situation."

Sighing, I just complied with Chansook. The Donghae guy immediately went behind me to pick up Yeonra. I gently put her down so that she could stand, and when she did, he quickly carried her bridal-style and went back inside. As I saw him climb the stairs, we exchanged glances.

 

 


 

 

                                                                         

 

                                                                          ''Let the games begin.'





 

 



Donghae's POV
 

 





                                          'So I was right.......................it really was Yeonra and some guy....'

 

I just kept on staring at him and Yeonra until he finally spoke up, "Excuse me but, is Chansook there?"

"Yeah, I'll just go call her....." I replied.

So I called Chansook and showed her who was at the door, and something tells me she is NOT happy at all to see him. 'Maybe they're not in good terms......' I thought.

I just stood there with Yunho watching as she and the guy talked about what seems to be something private and serious. I kept on staring at Yeonra who was sleeping on the guy's back.

                                                                

                                                                'Yeonra, who is he?' I asked in my head



Then, Chansook called me and told me to come near her.

"Donghae, can you please take Yeonra upstairs?" Chansook said

From the corner of my eye, I could see the guy looking flustered and angry like he didn't want anyone else to touch Yeonra. Chansook whispered something to him and I overheard her say his name.............................YOOCHUN. 'I'll remember that name.'

I went near him and took Yeonra into my arms, then carried her bridal style and headed upstairs to her room. As I was halfway up the stairway, I exchanged glances with "Yoochun".


 

 

 

 

 

 


                                                                             ''Let the games begin.'