My wedding

Why you ?!?!?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

youngji pov 

soo now yeol and I still preparing our wedding and still thinking who should we invite well I will always invite jackson and amber but unfortunately they had a family problem so they had to go china well amber just following jackson cause she don't have anything to do here and if I ask my other friend they will just bomb me with so much question so I decided to not invite anyone excepty family and cousin.

meanwhile yeol still confuse should he invite bacon oops I mean baekhyun cause he seems quite jealous with him. well I only saw yeol as a friend and yeol said he will invite EXO-M oh my gad its exo-m as EXO-M the kpop idol, they were friend with yeol I can't believe it (breath in breath out)

and baekhyun kind of being too friendly with me and he seems like flirting with me and that was my no.1 thing that I don't like I wish he can just be his self as him with yeol.

the wedding were tomorrow and I'm so sad that both of my bff not at my wedding eventho we were just marrying for 1 year and I can't believe that I'm marrying when my age were jut 20.

 

chanyeol pov 

hahaha when I said that exo-m were friend of mine youngji were fangirling she sooo cute tho I never saw this side of her I wish I will always saw that side o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter