A Long Night

Sweet Journey

The clock strike seven in the evening and Seungyeon was all ready to welcome her husband home. She reheated the dish she made earlier with Jungyeon. She was satisfied with the meals she prepared and hope that her husband will like them all. She has made Ginseng Chicken Soup, Multigrain Rice, Braised Kimchi and Pork, Soybean Sprout side dish, and Green Onion Pancakes. She also managed to make Korean steamed pears as a dessert. And she also prepared her husband's favorite drink, Orange juice.

She was standing in front of mirror and examined her appearance. She was wearing her denim shorts with baby pink loose sweater on top. Her hair was tied in simple messy bun. She applied BB cream and her tinted lip-gloss and sprayed her favorite perfume under her ears and on her wrists. She smiled to herself in front of the mirror and headed to the the living room.

She was about to kill the time to watch the TV when she heard the front door opened. She immediately stood up from the couch and ran to the door.

"Yoebo..", Jonghyun called his wife as he entered the house.

He was taking off his shoes and coat when Seungyeon literally threw herself to him and hugged him tightly. Jonghyun smiled from ear to ear showing his deep dimples and hugged his lovely wife back tightly.

"Oppa..finally you're home", Seungyeon said while buryig her head in his wide and warm chest.

Jonghyun, still hugging her tight, kissed her head and smelled it, inhaled the sweet scent that he missed so much and felt sudden warmth and energy filled his body and soul.

" Aigoo.. I miss you so much Seungyeon a.. Poppo.. ", he asked his wife.

Seungyeon broke the hug slightly and gave him short sweet peck on his cheeks twice. But Jonghyun didn't want to let it go just like that. He then kissed his wife sweetly showing her how much he missed her for the past few months. After a long sweet and gentle kiss, they broke the hug and examined each other's appearance while moving toward the living room.

Jonghyun was really in a good condition. His muscles were built from his military training. His fair skin was glowing healthily.He lost weight a little but it accentuated his sharp jaw line that made him even more handsome than before. Seungyeon smiled seeing how healthy her husband was and praised him,

"Uri Oppa is more handsome now", while giving him thumbs up.

"Now? Was I not handsome back then?", Jonghyun replied.

Seungyeon chuckled and said " Keurom..Uri nampyeon is always handsome. The best!".

Joghyun laughed at her wife's praise and pinched her lower chin. It is the thing that he always love to do ever since WGM time and has become his habit now. Seungyeon has a bit of baby fat under her chin that Jonghyun finds cute. Everytime she laughs, he cannot resist to pinch his wife's cute chin.

He also examined Seungyeon's appearance from head to toe and thought to himself how can his wife still be pretty in simple outfit like this. Seungyeon is a simple girl. She doesn't like fancy dress and she also doesn't like accessories except when she is working. Her everyday look would be jeans or short pants and skirt with simple loose T-shirt. But even with those simple outfits, her beauty never fails to attract everyone. Just like tonight, Jonghyun could see her full s stand out under the loose sweater and that messy bun hair only made her look even more ier by showing her luscious y neck.

While enjoying his view, Seungyeon said "I have prepared dinner Oppa. You must be really hungry now. I will set the table first. Meanwhile, why don't you take a quick shower Oppa. It must be freezing out there, a warm bath will be nice".

She walks to the kitchen but Jonghyun was still following her and hugged her from behind.

"My heater is here. I'll just stick to it to make me warm", Jonghyun said in aegyo mode.

Seungyeon just laughed at her husband aegyo and playfully slapped his hands on her waist. She said " You can use this heater later all night after you take a bath and eat dinner Oppa".

Jonghyun grinned, "Arasseo.. " he answered happily and headed to the bath room.

Not long after, Jonghyun has finished taking a bath and found that Seungyeon has prepared his clothes on the bed. It was a long flannel pajama pants and a long sleeves T-shirt. Jonghyun smiled and wore the clothes. He then headed to the kitchen and saw a full table of dinner in front of his eyes. His eyes grew wide and he commented,

" Whoaa... You've prepared so much Yoebo. They all look delicious. Did you prepare these by yourself Yoebo? Gomawooo.. ", he asked his wife while her hair affectionately.

Seungyeon smiled, "Ani.. I made these with Jungyeon. She came today as she had no schedule and helped me prepare these dish. She wanted to see you but unfortunately she had to go back to her agency this afternoon. She asked me to send her greeting to you though".

"Ahh..jinjja.. it's a pity we don't get to meet. She must be really busy. Twice is really popular in the camp. In fact, my fellow soldiers all requested me to ask for Twice's autographs before I went home", Jonghyun told her wife laughing.

"Gwencanaa.. We'll see her at my parents' house later Oppa. She's gonna stay there for a few days before Christmas. Let's pay them a visit Oppa..", Seungyeon told her husband.

"Of course.. We have to visit your parents. I miss them so much. I wanna catch up with Abonim too. Let's stay there for a few days also", Jonghyun suggested.

Jonghyun start eating the dinner. On his first spoon, he exclaimed, "Whoaa.. Noemu masisso yo Yoebo", while keep munching and munching heartily.

"Your cooking skill is really awesome now. It keeps getting more and more delicious by time.. whoaa..", Jonghyun praising his wife.

"Manhi mokko nampyeon",said Seungyeon to her husband while placing another slice of chicken wing on his bowl.

They finished the dinner in no time. Then, Jonghyun walked to the basin to wash the dishes. Seungyeon helped her husband by drying and placing the utensils back to their place.

After dinner, they both sat on the couch in the living room and watch TV. They were catching up each other's life while once in a while glancing at the TV. Seungyeon leaned her head to her husband's chest and hugged him on the couch. She feels really comfortable to be in his embrace. Meanwhile Jonghyun also leaned his head to hers while side hugging her too. His right hand was on her waist his wife’s slim waist. Suddenly Seungyeon felt his hand was underneath her sweater caressing her bare skin. Seungyeon just smiled and enjoyed it. But Jonghyun didn’t stop there, his hand kept exploring her skin,from her belly to her cleavage. Seungyeon felt ticklish and tried to stop his hand.

“Oppa,,it’s ticklish”,Seungyeon told Jonghyun while chuckling.

“Waee.. Why do I have to stop? I’m just exploring my property”, he said innocently.

He then laid Seungyeon on the couch and positioned himself above her. They stared at each other. His gaze was so intense, telling her how much he missed her and longing for her touch.

“I miss you so much Seungyeon a”, he told her in his husky voice.

“I miss you too so much Oppa”, Seungyeon replied giving him a sweet smile.

She then cupped his face and bring it closer and give him a sweet kiss. After they stopped, Jonghyun kissed his wife back on the cheeks, on forehead, on the nose and a short peck on the lips. The short peck on the lips turned into a sweet longing kiss and in no time turned into a hot passionate kiss. His hand was under her sweater exploring her s. He cupped her and knead it sensually that made Seungyeon gasped and moaned.

“Uhmmm... Ahhhh... Oppa... St....“, Seungyeon was enjoying her husband touch but she knew she had to stop it.

However, Jonghyun has already taken off her sweater, leaving her black laced bra exposed. Jonghyun started to kiss her neck and keep going down to her mounted s and it leaving reddish mark on it. He was about to unclasped her bra when suddenly Seungyeon caught his hand and stop him. Jonghyun looking at her wife asking her in silent.

“Mianhe Opaa.. We can’t do this tonight.. I’m having my period now”, Seungyeon explained while still out of breath.

“Mwooo..?” Jonghyun exclaimed.

Seungyeon just staring at her husband guiltily and bite her lower lip. She thought Jonghyun will get angry at her but she was surprised seeing her husband laughed. Jonghyun laughed and just let his body fall down on top of her. His head is on the crook of her neck and he said,

“Aigoo.. Napeun yoja.. Why don’t you tell me earlier Yoebo..”. He then raised his head again and staring at his wife.

“Don’t be mad Oppa. I was about to tell you but I was enjoying your touch and kisses too much. I miss you so much Oppa..”, Seungyeon said.

“I’m not mad Seungyeon a.. Why do you think I will be mad at you, at my lovely wife..That’s okay. We can do it again another day”, Jonghyun replied while kissing her nose.

“It will be finished tomorrow Oppa, be patient, okay?”, Seungyeon said.

Jonghyun kiss her cheek and her hair. “I guess I don’t have a choice,do I?”.  They both chuckled.

"Okayyy... So, should we watch a movie? What about horror movie? Let's watch it!", Jonghyun said while looking at their DVD rack.He gave his wife a naughty grin.

"Shirooo... Andwe Oppa.. I don't want to watch horror movie" said Seungyeon while pouting her lips.

Jonghyun laughed and teased his wife more and said "I told you Yoebo there is nothing to be afraid about horror movie. There's no such things as ghosts or spirits. It's just a movie. Besides, you are with me. You can hug me all you want i you are that scared".

"Aisshhh... this person.. okayyy... let's watch it", said Seungyeon acting brave to her husband.

Jonghyun laughed and play the movie. And so they both spent their night laying on the sofa side by side watching horror movie until they both fell asleep.

 

                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~