Another Day

Sweet Journey

A new morning had come in the GongLee House. It was a cold morning but the weather seemed nice and bright. The reunited couple were still in a deep sleep facing each other on their bed. After unknowingly fell asleep on the couch last night while watching the horror movie, Jonghyun was awaken in the middle of the night in the need of going to the bathroom. He then carried Seungyeon who was still sleeping soundly into their bedroom and continued to sleep.It was already half past seven in the morning but the two love birds seemed still in their dream land.

Finally, Jonghyun woke up and opened his eyes. He stretched his body and saw his beautiful wife still sleeping beside him. He had no intention to get up from the bed. He missed waking up in the morning beside her, seeing her beautiful sleeping face next to him. He smiled, seeing Seungyeon lying beside her, his heart felt warm. He reached his hand and caressed her face gently. Her sleeping face is even more beautiful, she looked like a kid with innocent look. He removed some strands of hair from her forehead and couldn’t help to give her a peck. Seungyeon moved and made a vague sound. Jonghyun smiled, “Auhh..Kiyowoo..”, he thought to himself.

“Are you awake?”, Jonghyun said.

Seungyeon looked to her left and saw her husband looking as gorgeous as always, she smiled and faced him.

“Hmmm”, she answered.

“Did you sleep well?”, he asked.

“Ne..”, Seungyeon replied.

“What about Oppa?” she asked her husband back.

“Hmmm..”, Jonghyun answered while staring to her eyes.

He then reached her body and hugged her. “I need to recharged first”, he said.

Seungyeon just smiled. She missed this moment, just cuddling silently on their bed and smelled his sweet scent.

“Let’s stay like this for a little while”, said Jonghyun.

“Chuaa..”, his wife replied.

~~~~~~~~~

Half an hour later, Seungyeon got up from the bed.

“Where are you going Yoebo?”, said Jonghyun slightly tap the bed asking her to go back to the bed.

“I need to wash up, besides I’m so hungry, I’m gonna make us breakfast”, Seungyeon answered. “What do you want for breakfast Oppa?”, she asked her husband after finishing shower and get dressed.

“I’ll eat whatever you make Yoebo”, Jonghyun said still laying on the bed.

“Oppa can sleep more, I’ll call you when breakfast’s ready”, she said heading to the kitchen.

Seungyeon got some fresh fruits on her fridge. She wanted to make some banana and blueberry pancakes for breakfast. It’s simple, easy to make and it doesn’t take a lot of time to prepare. And of course, they are delicious and filling. When she was making the pancakes, Jonghyun came and joined her.

“Whoaa.. Pancakes.. “, he exclaimed.

“Do you need help Yoebo?”, he asked Seungyeon.

“Don’t need Oppa. It’s almost finished. But, you can help me wash and cut those strawberries and oranges Oppa”, Seungyeon replied.

“Caaa... Breakfast is ready...”, she said while placing the hot pancakes on the table.

The banana and blueberry pancakes piled on the plate topped with some maple syrup and tiny slice of butter. On another plate, there were some fresh strawberries and sliced oranges. And she completed the serving with two mugs of warm milk..

“Calmokkoseumnida”, Jonghyun said and start eating.

“Masisso?”, Seungyeon asked.

Giving thumbs up, he nodded, “Jjang..”.

Seungyeon laughed. “Do you have plan for today Oppa?”,she asked during breakfast.

“Nothing particular. But I intend to stop by at the agency later after dropping you out on the photo shoot site. What time do you have to go?”, Jonghyun asked his wife back.

Seungyeon said last night that she will have a photo shoot for magazine interview tomorrow. This is her last schedule this year, after that she has asked her manager to clear her schedule until New Year to enjoy quality time with her husband and family before Jonghyun go back to army.

“I’ll have to be on the photo shoot site at 10.30 Oppa, after that let’s go to my parents’ house”, she suggested to her husband.

“Call.. “, Jonghyun agreed.

~~~~~~~

“Call me when you’re finished, okay?”, Jonghyun said when they arrived in the photo shoot location.

“I’ll pick you up”.

“Okay Oppa..”, Seungyeon answered and gave him a kiss on the back of his hand.

“Only hand?”, said Jonghyun dissatisfied and offered his lips.

“Aigoo. How spoiled..”, Seungyeon laughed at her husband and gave him a kiss on the lips.

“One more”, said Jonghyun demanding for another kiss.

“Oppa,,I’ll be late.. My team has been waiting for me inside”, but still gave one more sweet kiss to her spoiled husband.

“Have a nice day Yoebo..”,Jonghyun waved her goodbye.

“You too Oppa.. I’ll call you later.. Bye”, as she waved at Jonghyun too.

Then Jonghyun headed to FNC to visit his colleagues. He missed his FNC family too.

~~~~~

He arrived at FNC building and went directly to CNBLUE’s practice room. He missed his guitars, strumming them and playing them and composing some new songs. He actually made some songs while in army as he also brought one of his acoustic guitar to the camp. He would play it at night when his schedule finished and sketch some songs. His friends sometimes also asked him to play the guitar for them and sing. And whenever there is a military event, he always appointed to perform and sing. He was surprised to see Jungshin and Minhuk were already in the practice room.

Actually all of CNBLUE members entered military service almost at the same time as it will be impossible for them to keep performing if anyone of them is absent. Besides, if they don’t enlist at the same time, it will only make CNBLUE hiatus longer. By enlisting at the same time, they will be able to make a comeback after two years of hiatus only. So, they think it was the best decision to enlist together. Jonghyun and Yonghwa enlisted at the same day meanwhile Jungshin and Minhyuk followed a month after. Yonghwa, Jonghyun and Minhyuk served as active military soldier but three of them were located in different area/camp. Meanwhile Jungshin served as a police.

“Hyung!!”, Jungshin and Minhyuk shouted at the same time.

“Junghsin a,, Minhyuk aa..I never thought of meeting you here tho”, he said as hugging Jungshin and Minhyuk.

“We all get Christmas leave hyung, so Jungshin and I decided to meet here today. Yonghwa hyung is in Busan tho. We wanted to ask you too but we didn’t want to interrupt your lovey dovey time with Seungyeon”, Minhyuk said grinning.

“Of course I don’t want to miss my time with Seungyeon, but she has a photo shoot today”, Jonghyun explained. “I’m gonna pick her up later, we planned to go to Suwon to visit her parents. Let’s meet again after I come back to Seoul,okay?”.

The three of them spend their time jamming and making music and without them knowing it has already 3 pm. They decided to order some pizza and chicken for lunch and eat it in the FNC kitchen where they met Hongki, Jaejin and some N.Flying members. At 4 pm, Seungyeon told her husband that she has finished her schedule. Jonghyun excused himself to his friends and members and make promise to meet again another time. He arrived at Seungyeon’s photo shoot location at 4.30 pm and they were heading to Suwon.

Along the ride, they kept holding hands like they always do. It is a habit of Jonghyun since their WGM era but now even Seungyeon has the initiative to hold his hands first. Just like today, Seungyeon was the one who grabbed her husband’s hand first, kissed it deep and brought it to her lap while occasionally it with her other hand. It is just a simple act of affection but it makes their hearts warm. Every time Seungyeon does it, Jonghyun always feels recharged and energized.

Forty minutes later, they arrived in Seungyeon’s parents’ house. They were welcomed by Seungyeon’s mom.

“Aigoo.. Jonghyun a.. You look healthier and fit. Seems like army life do you good”, Seungyeon omma told her son in law.

“Ye Omonim.. Kamsahamnida.. How have you been Omonim?”, Jonghyun asked his mother in law while hugging her.

“I’m doing great Jonghyuna.. Especially been visited by my handsome son in law and my beautiful daughter. Aigoo... I can’t wait to have a grandchild from you, he or she must be really handsome and beautiful like his/her parents. Are we having a “good news” tonight?”, Seungyeon omma daughter and son in law.

They both blushed at the question. “Omma.. What are you talking about?”, Seungyeon replied her mom.

“Ya ya ya.. Don’t bombard them about grandchild now Yoebo”, suddenly Seungyeon’s dad appear. “They need to be together first to grant you a grandchild. Let’s wait for Jonghyun to finish his military service first”, he continued while hugging his son in law. Seungyeon hugged her dad,

“Appa.. Have you been well Appa?”, she asked her dad.

“Abonim..how have you been? I missed you Abonim”, said Jonghyun.

He have grown a fond of his father in law ever since they met. Because Jonghyun’s parents are in Busan and they are rarely meet, his father in law has become like his second father where he can ask for advice and share his worries or problems. Before Jonghyun enlisted in the army, he often went to sauna with his father in law, or went fishing together. He hugged his father in law and he hugged him back.

“I’m very well Jonghyun a. How about you? You seemed fit and more handsome tho”, he commented

. “I’m doing great too Abonim”, he answered.

“Yaa.. Everyone just asking Opaa’s condition. You two left me out”, Seungyeon pouts. They are all laughing at her comment.

“By the way, where’s Jungyeon and SooYeon?, she asked her parents because she didn’t see her sisters anywhere.

“They are upstairs. I don’t think they heard you two coming. Jungyeon aa... Sooyeon aaa... Your sister and brother in law are here... Come downstairs”, Seungyeon’s mom called their daughters.

"It’s okay Mom. I bet they are busy with their headphones listening to music. I’ll go upstairs”, Seungyeon said and head upstairs.

Meanwhile Jonghyun were left with his father in law while his mother in law head to the kitchen to prepare drinks and snacks for them. Jonghyun and his father in law sat in the living room and already having conversation mainly about Jonghyun’s army life and stuff. Not long after, the three sisters come down and join in the living room. They busily catching up with each other while enjoying the snacks and drinks until dinner time come. How nice it is to gather with families. Jonghyun silently said his gratitude for his nice and kind new family members in replaced of his own family who lives far in Busan. On other hand, Seungyeon also feel thankful towards her family members especially for her parents for treating her husband like their own son and love him like they love her. Both of them looked at each other’s eyes and can feel each other’s feeling.

Ps: I wanna say thanks to those of you who have subscribed and upvote to my ff. Gomawoo *bow. And for those who have left comments and encouragements, thank you very much. Reading your comments really make me happy and want to present you an interesting story. Hope you like this chapter. I’ll try to write more interesting chapters after this. Once again, Thank you very much reader nim. ^^