Party On, peeps!

Happy Birthday, Nataliedecoco!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Authornim Pov


------In a certain AFF function rooom------

 

Chinglopez was doing the final finish up decorating the dishes that she had being cooking since noon. Sweats dripped down from her short hair. Little sister of Chinglopez , Danielle took a baby stool and wiped the sweats of her beloved sister. Gosh.... overflowing of sister love....

At the other end was Bdy695, she was busying entertaining the guests especially if the guests were english speaking, she will definitely started with ," Yo Wattsup buddy , yo yo". She will do it to every one of them. She was such a hospitable young lady.

Crimsonphoenix, CP was running around panting, checking on the sound systems and the party setup so seriously like boss inspecting employees. She was whistling as if trying to calm herself down. It was like one of the biggest event for her. She was definitely a responsible person. Glad to have her to help out.

One by one, guests strolled in. Wow.. Quite a fair bit of people. The guests were blah blah, blah and one of the most important ones is u,  subscriber.

At the corner of the kitchen was writer slho901, she was try to cook the spaghetti that Nat was sharing in her story. Her brows were furrowed as if trying to break the toughest level 99 sudoku quiz. Her hair was in a mess, eyes like panda as if she was trying to prepare the dish since last night. She drank at least 10 cups of kopi o since last night to keep herself from being caught by z monster. To keep herself more awake, she plugged in to her ipod listening to fx latest 4 walls album.

She was listening to it for a zillion times that her ipod was beeping showing low battery. She bobbed her head left and right while killing the song by crowing along, " woo woo woo woo.... Love is 4 walls..... " When the song came to the "~Love", she screamed at her top of her voice and she thought she heard a glass broke. Well what ever…

 

F(x)-4 walls

.Love is 4 Walls~ Neoro chaeun Mirror Mirror
Love is 4 Walls~ Sinbiroun miro miro

You’ve got to show, show me
You’ve got to show, show me
Deo naege boyeojwo

..

Love~

Love is 4 Walls~ Neoro chaeun Mirror Mirror
Love is 4 Walls~ Sinbiroun miro miro

 

Then after a couple of song was one of her favourite song in this album, Deja Vu. She croaked, " o,o,o,o,o, Every time i looked at you.... o,o,o,o,o, Every time it's Deja Vu..."

 

F(x)-Deja Vu

Ooh~ Every time I look at you
Ooh~ It’s like a Deja Vu

 

She then eyed at her finished product....It was really Deja Vu cos it was burnt again.... She shrieked in frustration, " Ah.........this is so so so hard...!!!" She turned around and saw there were tons of dishes of burnt spaghetti. Those were her hard work that she had ploughed through throughout yesterday sleepless night. Tears welled up and before it rolled down her oily face. Yea, her face was oily cos she had not do her night and morning routine yet. Ok let's not go to discuss on her face. Before her tears rolled down, her phone peeped message with fx 4 wall - rude love song.

 

F(x)-Rude Love

I want your Rude Love tonight

I’m wanting you baby
I’m wanting you baby
I’m wanting you baby
I’m wanting you baby
I’m wanting you baby
I’m wanting you baby
I’m wanting you baby
I’m wanting you baby

 

She pulled out her phone and read it. Her face glowed with excitement. She uttered, " It's gonna be fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter