Another Date

One Fine Date with Jung Yong Hwa

Inside Yonghwa’s  car

“Let’s go, Joohyun-ah, I need to send you home now,” Yonghwa started the car.

“De, Oppa,” she replied weakly. To be honest, she didn't want the day just end yet. She really enjoyed spending a whole day with him. Apart from his choding style about the dating things he read from the internet, he treated her respectfully and lovingly. At some time, it made her wonder how it feels to be his real girlfriend, but she shrugged it off immediately.

“Joohyun-ah, you live in Sangdo-Dong, right?”

“De, Oppa. I live with my best friend there. Ah right, I almost forget to ask your signed album for her. She remind me for a hundred times last night. She is one of your big fans, Oppa. Do you bring one with you now?” she asked.

“Ah, really? Then why didn’t you know me before the lottery? Shouldn’t you heard about me from her? Aaah, you’ve dissapointed me, Joohyun-ah.”

“I’m sorry, Oppa.”

“I think I should give you my signed album too. So you will always remember me.”

“Eeeiii~, I will not forget you, Oppa. We have spent a whole day together today. Besides, I have this with me. It’ll always remind me how happy I’m with you today,” she showed him their polaroid photo in front of Lotte World Aquarium.

“Hmm, that’s right. I will not forget you, either. I can not.”

Then, they became silence with their own thoughts.

---

Earlier at Lotte World Aquarium

There were hundreds of his fans gathered when Yonghwa and Seohyun arrived in front of the Aquarium. Someone posted their photos at the amusement park earlier and it spread so quickly.

After they entered for an hour, the situation became out of control. Yonghwa wrapped his arms around her shoulders all the time to make sure she always safe. Having her so close like that, he could smell her strawberry-scented hair and he loved that. On the other hand, Seohyun’s heart was beating uncontrollably fast, she worried whether he could feel it too.

‘Aigoo~, what are you going to do, Jung Yonghwa / Seo Joohyun?’

There were several guards that surround them, but it was not enough to block the fans. And they could barely move forward or talk to each other. So, the PD decided to stop the date right away and move to their next schedule that was Yonghwa sending Seohyun home with his car. Still, they didn’t forget to take a picture together before they go.

A memento of their interwined hands and loving smiles, like a real couple.

---

At Sangdo-Dong

“We’re here, Joohyun-ah..!” Yonghwa said bitterly as he parked his car near her house.

“De, that’s my house. The second floor of that white two-storey house,”  she pointed to the house.

“What do you think about today’s date, Joohyun-ah?”

“I really really like it vey much, Oppa. I won’t forget this. Thank you very much.”

He got off from the car and open the door for her. They walked slowly to the house in silence. Nobody could say a word of their thought.

“I think this is it, Joohyun-ah. The last destination of our date.”

“De, Oppa, or should I call you Yonghwa-ssi? We are not dating anymore, right?”

“Hmm...,” Yonghwa could not let go of her hand. He wondered why it feels not right to be apart from her? When will they meet again? Or it will never happend again? But he still wanted to meet her, talk to her, sing a song for her, listen to her story...

‘What is he thinking right now? He seems troubled. Is there anything I can do for him?,’ she watched him sighed a few times before let go of her hand.

“Okay, Yonghwa-ssi, I think I should go inside now. And you should go home too, you must be tired.”

“Right, you must go inside now. It’s getting cold here. See you later, Seo Joohyun-ssi,” he waved and ran back to his car.

“De, take care of yourself, Yonghwa-ssi, “ she shouted at him, “and thank you so much for everything,” she mumbled sadly.

---

“I’m home,”  Seohyun said weakly.

“Oh, you’re home, Hyunnie~?! How was your date? I bet it must be fun. What were you two doing? Did you forget to ask his signed album for me?” Hyoyeon showered her with questions as she stepped into the house.

“I will tell you later, Unnie. Now, I want clean myself first,” she replied solemnly and started to walk to her room, when someone rang their bell.

“Oh, who is coming this late?” Hyoyeon asked herself.

“Let me open the door, Unnie. Maybe it’s the crew from before,” she walked and opened the door to find a very big teddy bear greeted her.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Seo Joohyun-ssi,” Yonghwa’s head pop from behind it.

“Omo, Jung Yonghwa-ssi..!” she startled, “What are doing here? The crew already wrapped up and left some time ago.”

“I’m not looking for them, I’m looking for you. Don’t you miss me?” he responded mischievously.

“De?! Don’t joke with me, Yonghwa-ssi,” she blushed.

“I’m not, Joohyun-ssi. Today, I feel really happy when I’m around you. Seeing your smile, makes everything around you stops for that moment. Listen to your voice, makes my heart beats so fast. And the thought of not to seeing you again, makes my mind goes crazy. So, Seo Joohyun-ssi, would you like to go on a date with me, again?”

“Sure, I’d love to, Jung Yonghwa-ssi,“ she smiled at him lovingly.

“Oppa, call me oppa from now on,” he grinned widely and ruffled her hair lovingly.


Author's note:

Finally, I can complete this story. But, I feel like some of you will say,”Is that it?” Hahaha...

I’m sorry for the lacks in my first story on this site, or you can say, in my entire life (I’ve never write anything before.. hehe). I hope I can develop and will be much better in the future. So, please feel free to give your comments, advices, or suggestions, I’d appreciate it so much.

For all subscribers, readers, upvoter, all of you, thank you so much for your supports until the end of this story. I hope you'll enjoy this last chapter.

See you later, everyone :)

- minikittybdg -