Ch.2 - nevermind

Cold rain

"He's there!" Jungkook said and pointed at Taehyung. He was covered in snow and looked a bit blue-ish. 

"How is he not awake?!" Hoseok asked and shook Taehyung. "Tae, wake up!"

"Let's carry him inside, this can be serious"

                                               X

They heard a knock at the door. 

Jin spurted to open the door and immediately moved out of the way when he saw Taehyung. The boy was freezing and looked so fragile. Jin looked at Jungkook, whose eyes were red and full of tears. He looked like he was ready to burst any given minute, but right now their biggest concern was Taehyung.

"Namjoon, get him some dry clothes quickly! Jungkook, help me take his wet clothes off! Yoongi, make a hot pack for him. Hoseok, go get more blankets for him. Jimin, go with Hoseok" Jin ordered as he carried him to the bathroom with Hoseok and motioned Jungkook to move away, the poor boy looked so broken.

"Taehyung, wake up" Jin shook him gently. His skin was cold, the opposite of his usually very warm skin. He threw the wet blanket to the floor and started undressing him. "Come on.. wake up" he muttered quietly.

"Jungkook, work with me here" Jin said and huffed at the younger male. Even if he didn't want to order the maknae around right now, he needed help.

"A-ah, yes, of course" Jungkook stuttered and started to help Jin a bit weakly. The older one raised his eyebrow at the younger's behavior. He soon pushed the thought out of his mind and continued focusing on drying Taehyung. 

"Here" Namjoon said and threw the clothes to the two and they started to dress him again, this time in warm clothes.

--

"What do we do now?" Jimin asked. Taehyung was put to bed, fully dressed and a hot pack and multiple blankets with him.

"I don't know" Jin answered honestly. "Should we call the manager?"

"No! Not yet at least. Maybe in the morning, but for now we all need to rest, and the manager won't help that" Namjoon said and looked down.

"Yeah" Yoongi agreed. Everyone nodded, the manager certainly wouldn't help with the resting.

"Hey, Jimin, could you consider changing rooms for tonight? I want.... I mean, someone needs to take care of Taehyung and all... he has been having nightmares for a while now, I think..." Jungkook murmured. Jimin nodded after thinking for a second.

"Okay" he said. "I'll be with Yoongi for tonight then" he grinned and Yoongi sighed at his statement, not that he minded the younger one, but he was too full of energy at night. 

"Well, I'll be with Namjoon since Jungkook won't be there, and I won't sleep on the couch" Jin said and flashed Namjoon a smile.

----

They all started to prepare for bed. Hoseok wanted to watch some TV shows, so he would sleep on the couch for tonight instead of sleeping in his room.

"Good night" Jin said and yawned, heading to his room.

"Nights" was heard.

 

 

4 AM.

It had been an hour and everyone, including Taehyung, was asleep. Jungkook, on the other hand, couldn't sleep. He was too worried for his hyung, who hadn't woken up yet, and Jimin's bed was uncomfortable. Kicking the blanket off, Jungkook sighed and went to get a drink, his throat was as dry as a desert.

Soon returning, Jungkook noticed Taehyung was shaking. Was he cold?

"Hyung, are you awake?" Jungkook whispered and walked closer to his hyung.

"Y-yeah" Taehyung said, his teeth chattering. The younger one sighed in relief. "Thank god" he said, his voice and gaze softening.

"Where am I?" the older asked, pulling another blanket over him. How can it be so cold? 

"You're at your room, we carried you here yesterday night" Jungkook answered and sat on Taehyung's bed, looking serious now. He took Taehyung's cold hand between his hands.

"Hyung, why did you go to the rooftop again? What's up with your yesterday's behavior?  Didn't you know it was cold and it would snow soon? What is going on with you these days?" he asked. 

"One question at a time" Taehyung said and turned to face his dongsaeng, who looked way too serious for Taehyung's liking. The expression did not suit Jungkook at all.

"So, why did you go to the rooftop again, when you knew it was cold and would snow?" 

"I... just felt like it. I wanted to be alone for a moment, okay? To sort my thoughts out. And yeah, I knew, I just didn't care.. even if I froze" he mumbled the last part and shrugged, sitting up.

"But why did you go?" Jungkook asked, demanding for an answer more explaining than the one Taehyung gave him. "You're lying. You weren't just 'feeling like it', I know you, hyung, I know when you're lying. So tell me, why?" Jungkook asked, hoping that he didn't push it too far.

"I just felt like it, okay?! I'm not lying, Jungkook! Let it go already!" Taehyung half-shouted, looking angry. He glared at the younger one angrily. 

"What the hell are you getting angry at?! I just asked a question!" Jungkook shouted back and slammed his hand on the nightstand, standing up and letting go of Taehyung's hands.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung said warningly. "You did not just curse at me." 

"Kim Taehyung. Yes, I just did." Jungkook said and crossed his arms calmly.

"Jeon Jungkook. Please leave me alone, I'm tired. And besides, it is none of your business" Taehyung said calmly, but his eyes were watering already. Jungkook knew what this was. The calm before the storm, a silent warning. 

"Taeh-" 

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE? All of you! It's not like I didn't feel hurt by Yoongi's words! Or like I didn't feel bad for making mistakes again and again! It's not like I'm not just one big ing failure! It's NOT FREAKING FAIR! I TRY, I DO! I REALLY DO, SO STOP PESTERING ME AND LEAVE ME THE ALONE!" Taehyung yelled. 

"Is that it? Really? I'm sorry, hyung" Jungkook said, suddenly lowering his voice, sounding almost sad. Taehyung now got up too.

"Nevermind, it's none of your business! JUST GET THE OUT!" Taehyung shouted, and threw a pillow at a hurt-looking Jungkook's direction, but it failed to hit him. Jungkook opened his mouth as if to say something, but was cut off by Taehyung.

"I ing hate you right now. Go a-" Taehyung started coughing and dropped to his knees, tears finally escaping.

"TAEHYUNG!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ahh it's so short! Sorry, the ending I wrote for this chapter actually suited the next chapter better, so over 500 words were erased from this! I feel like this chapter is a big disappointment, sorry if it is! *hides in a corner* >.<

|| I LOST MY COPY OF THE ENDING! 500 WORDS, GONE! I could punch a wall right now ;--;