Oh... That day.

Oh... That day.

She then messaged Gary.

 

 

Jihyo: OPPA! let’s hang out! XD

Gary: Jihyo-sshi…

Gary: I can’t. Busy~ ㅠ.ㅠ

Jihyo:  ╥﹏╥

Gary: MIAN! MIAN! (╥╯θ╰╥) I hv a new album to release, so pls understand. I will treat you some other time, arraseo?

Jihyo: …

 

 

Jihyo ignored Gary and started searching for another friend to hangout. “Ah… He could be fun.” She exclaimed as she saw a familiar name I her contact. She instantly gave a message to him.

 

 

Jihyo: GIRAFFE~!!!!!!!

Kwangsoo: NOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!

Kwangsoo: Wae?

Jihyo: do you have some time? Like right now?

Jihyo: let’s hangouuuuutttt!!!~

Kwangsoo: call! let’s go~

Kwangsoo: where?

Jihyo: CUBE café?  (*≧∀≦*)

Kwangsoo: ne! i’ll be there as soon as possible…

Jihyo: chakaman!!!

Jihyo: do you remember our old phone that we bought like three years ago?

Kwangsoo: Prank phone?

Jihyo: yeah~ tht one!!!

Kwangsoo: I still hv it.

Kwangsoo: Why?

Jihyo: bring tht phone to the café

Jihyo: Arasseo?

Kwangsoo: nae!!

Kwangsoo: Woo noona, I think I smell something fishy is going on… ~  (-◎ω◎)

Jihyo: let’s do some prank call?? (☆▽☆)

Kwangsoo: haha… muahahahahaha!!!

Kwangsoo: I love you, noona!!

Jihyo: Yes~

 

 

Jihyo interprets a heart above her head and screamed, “Love you too, Kwangsoo!” Of course, no one could see her. She got ready for the ‘date’ with Kwangsoo. For a moment, she remembered. She messaged.

 

 

Jihyo: oppa-ya!! I’m hanging out with someone

Jihyo: don’t be jealous! XD

Gary:   。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

Gary: Guy? Girl?

Jihyo: Guy~

Jihyo: and I care for him soooooooooooooooo much  (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

Gary: JIHYO!!! WHO’S THT GUY?

Gary: YAAAAAAA

Gary: 。・゚゚・o(iДi)o・゚゚・。

[Jihyo’s last seen was a minutes ago]

 

 

Jihyo arrived at the café first and she ordered two cups of coffee for her and Kwangsoo. After a few moments, Kwangsoo arrived. He saw her scrolling through her phone. He entered the café and gave the lady a back hug. Jihyo was shocked with his arrival. “Yaaaa!” she hugs him back. He then came closer to her face and whispers, “You’re happy to see me right?” he smirked. Jihyo aggressively locked his head and ruffles his hair. “Aigoo… Aigoo….” She teased and locked him even harder. He then felt the pain, “Yaa~ arasseo. NOONA! KEMAN! KEMANHAEYO!” he almost fainted cause of her strong headlock. She then released and fixed his messy hair back. “That’s why you can’t flirt with noona, okay?” “Yes, I understand.” He took his seat in front of her.

She suddenly became curious, “Wait… did you really flirt with me? You’re not kidding? You… actually love me?” Kwangsoo shacked his head from his noona’s innocent. “Tsk tsk tsk. You’re so innocent~ doesn’t mean I flirt with you, it means I love you.” Her expression went blank, “Ah… jinjja?” she nods, “So that’s how it works. Does that mean…. Gary doesn’t like me?” she suddenly felt solemn.

“AHHH!!! NO! Oh my gosh. You’re too naïve.” He continued, “How should I explain this. I flirt with you just for fun. For Gary hyung’s case, he flirts with you because he’s sincere for his love? Ah… I don’t know. Why did you ask me to bring the phone again?” he took out an old Nokia cell phone from his pocket and puts in at the centre of the table.

“Let’s do some prank call? It’ll be fun. Hey, do you have any friends who’s fun to prank with?” She scrolled her contact list and finally found a perfect target for a prank call. “How about Jaesuk oppa” “Jaesuk hyung? Are you sure?” She smirked towards the little one and raised an eyebrow. “Well… you can act as Jongkook oppa, right?” He became wary from Jihyo’s request. “Ah… yes. Let me ask again, ARE. YOU. SURE?” She widens her eyes and smiled, “Yes, I’m more than sure. Why? You’re scared?” “Nothing. Nothing.”

I can do this!

He dialed the number and called. He waits and waits.

 

 

Jaesuk: Yeoboseyo?

Kwangsoo: Ah~ hyung! (imitates Jongkook’s voice)

Jaesuk: Who’s there?

Kwangsoo: Hyung, you don’t know me? Aish~ HOW DARE YOU!?

Jaesuk: Kim Jongkook-sshi?

Kwangsoo: Yes! Why is it so hard for you to guess, huh?

Jaesuk: (he shrugs) Hah… Yah… Did you change your number?

Kwangsoo: Number? Oh, yes! I did. Woah, you guessed correctly!

Jaesuk: Oh, that’s why you called me. I should hang up.

Kwangsoo: Um, hyung. Can I ask you a favor?

Jaesuk: Sure! What is it?

Kwangsoo: Can I borrow 1,000,000W from you?

Jihyo: WHAT? (her eyes widen and she almost spits out her coffee)

Kwangsoo: Noona. SHHHHHHHH~! (Gives her tissues)

Jihyo: You want what? (still stunned)

Jaesuk: You called me noona? Chakaman Jongkook… Is this… Ya, what do you think you’re doing, huh?

Kwangsoo: Aniya! Aniya! Noona… I mean hyung!

Jaesuk: Wait, Kwangsoo?

Kwangsoo: (Changed his voice back to Jongkook’s) Ah, no! This is Jongkook. Hyung, do you have like hearing problems? Or hallucinations, huh?

Jihyo: (still in disbelief) YAH KWANGSOO! ANSWER ME?!!!

Jaesuk: Is that… Jihyo?

Kwangsoo: NOONA STOP! It’s a joke.

Jaesuk: Wait… it’s a joke? Kwangsoo? Jongkook? Wait… Jihyo?

Jihyo: (she was lost) What do you mean it’s a joke?

Kwangsoo: (With Jungkook’s voice) Um… hyung. I’m pretty busy here so let’s talk about this some other time. Bye!

 

 

Kwangsoo hangs up the call. “Noona, it was a prank!” he exclaimed. “So it’s a fail prank, right?” she questioned. All of a sudden, he held her hands and cheered happily. “YEAY!!!” “Yeay?” Kwangsoo gave her a blunt-less poker face and said, “Of course it’s a fail, silly.” He lets go of her hands and sat lazily on the chair. “Why did you make it a fail?” she expressed. Out of the blue, her phone rang and it was Gary. She picked up the phone.

 

 

Jihyo: Oh… oppa!

Kwangsoo: (he disturbed their conversation) Ah… Jagiya~

Gary: Ah! MYOYA? MYOYA? MYOYA? (Panic)

Jihyo: Ya! You son of a…

Kwangsoo: Jagi~~ (he whined) Come here.

Jihyo: Where?

Kwangsoo:  In my room.

Gary: YAH!!! ROOM?? JIHYO, What’s happening there? I wanna be there too.

Jihyo: Oppa, this is not what you think. We’re just…

Kwangsoo: Jihyo-ah! Shake it~ Shake it~ (he shacked his coffee playfully and grins)

Gary: SHAKE? IGE MWOOOOO??? Get out now! This is your boyfriends’ command!

Jihyo: I didn’t d…

Kwangsoo: Baby… muah. (he gave a flying kiss)

Gary: YAAAAA! GET OUT!

Jihyo: I can explain! We’re not in the room, oppa. We’re just…

Kwangsoo: We’re at the toilet! (He said loud and clearly towards the phone)

Gary: Toilet? TOILET! What are you two doing there?

Jihyo: No… NO… It’s just that. UGH!!!

Kwangsoo: OMG~ Jagi, What a y bod you got there. Rawr! (Winks)

Jihyo: (she beats up Kwangsoo) Pabo. Pabo~

Kwangsoo: (he moaned) Ah~ It hurts! It hurts!

Gary: Ya! I’m going there! Which toilet is it? Stop on whatever you’re doing, Jihyo!

Jihyo: OPPA! (She spanked Kwangsoo) What do you mean ‘which toilet’? I’m not doing anything!

Kwangsoo: (he drank his coffee) OH MY GOD! Umm… WOW! This is yummy. Umm.. Jihyo-sshi~

Jihyo: Stop it!

Gary: Where are you now? (Shouts)

Kwangsoo: In the toilet! The public toilet!! Come and get us!

           

 

Kwangsoo took her phone and hangs up. “Ige… mwo…” she still cannot believe what happened, “YAH!” “Success!” he cried out. She hastily punched Kwangsoo’s head countless times. “You stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Don’t you know I was talking to Jongkook oppa?” His face turned pale, “J.. Jo…. Jong… Jongkook?” “Yes! Why the hell did you act all ert-ish, huh?” “MIAN! MIAN!” “You better call him now and apologize for what you just did.” He immediately called his hyung although he stuttered a lot.

 

 

Kwangsoo: Ah… Ah… Hyung… I’m sorry.

Jongkook: (clueless) Wh… why are you saying sorry?

Kwangsoo: It was just a joke! I swear. I was just acting al ert-ish the whole time to make it sound real. It’s just for fun.

Jongkook: ert? What? Are you acting right now? Are you shooting a show now?

Kwangsoo: No… Jihyo noona was not in the toilet. We’re just acting. SORRY!

Jihyo: (she laughed) Pabo, it’s just a joke! Hahahaha

Kwangsoo: (mad) Hyung, on second thought, buy me some jajjangmyeon tomorrow.

Jongkook: Kwangsoo-ya….

 

 

He hangs up. He screamed, “NOOOONAAAAAAAAAAA!” Jihyo was still laughing her out, “Mianhae….. hahaha… Kwangsoo-ya… HAHAHAHAHA!” He faked cry, “Noona… Why? *sniffs, sniffs* Oh why?” “Stop. Let’s call someone else.” She was disinterested with his lousy acting. “Noona! I’ll be dead meat if I meet Jungkook, you know?” He whined like a baby. She looked at him and his hair softly, “It’s okay. I’m here with you.” She consoled, “So, who’s next? Any target? Idols?” 

“Oh yeah. Kyungsoo?” he suggested. “Oh, that kid! Sure, wait… are you sure?” “Yeah, He’s pretty good though. He’s from EXO.” “Woah… EXO!” she was amazed, “You do it!” she handed the cheap phone to Kwangsoo. He calls Kyungsoo and he picked up.

 

 

D.O: Ne?

Kwangsoo: Annyeonghaseyo! Congratulations! You’re our lucky winner for…

D.O: Sorry, it’s the wrong number.

*tut tut tut*

 

 

“….. he just hanged up.”

“Call him again.” Jihyo said. Kwangsoo calls Kyungsoo again, hoping he could still answer the phone. Gladly, he picked up.

 

 

D.O: Annyeonhaseyo?

Kwangsoo: Annyeonghaseyo. Are you Do Kyungsoo?

D.O: Ne…

Kwangsoo: We like to announce that you’re our lucky winner.

D.O: What’s this for?

Kwangsoo: It’s for…. Umm… Chicken…. Um…

D.O: Sorry, wrong number.

*tut tut tut*

 

 

“….. he…..” “Yeah, I know. Anymore idols?” she asked, hoping there is still another handsome idol they could prank. “How about Niel? Teen Top.” “Oh! I know him!” Kwangsoo started searching for his number in his phone and handed the Nokia cell phone to Jihyo, “You do the honor.” She dialed the number.

 

 

Niel: Hello?

Jihyo: Hello… um… is this Niel?

Niel: Yes, I’m Niel. Who’s talking?

Jihyo: (she tried seducing him with her y talk) Ah.. Ouch… I…. have a headache. And… (breathe as y as possible that made Kwangsoo puked) it… it hurts.

Niel: Sorry, who’s this?

Jihyo: Jagi… you forgot me? How dare you?

Niel: I… I… I didn’t. I remember you?

Jihyo: Then, come here! Jebaaaal~ (aegyo)

Niel: Wh…. Where are you? Wait… who…

Jihyo: What? Who? Omona~ This is you girlfriend, Kim…. Lee… Choi… NIEL!!!

Kwangsoo: (whispers) Noona… It’s Ahn…

Jihyo: Ahh?? Ahh what?

Niel: My girlfriend? (he shouted)

Kwangsoo: Noona… It’s Ahn! Ahn! His surname is Ahn!

Jihyo: Oh… Ahn Niel!

Niel: I…. I’m sorry. I think this is the wrong person. I’m not Ahn Niel.

Jihyo: Oh my god, you forgot about me Niel? After all those times… we were together… dating, hugging, crying, all these precious moments. You actually forgot all this? (cries)

Niel: Ah… haha… ha!? (He was still confused by the random situation)

Jihyo: (Fake crying)

Niel: Excuse me. Are you drunk?

Jihyo: No I’m not!

Niel: You’re not. Then, why are you calling me?

Jihyo: I miss you Niel. I want you back. I… I… I love you.

Kwangsoo: (Cringes) Ewwww…

Niel: You… You… love me? Do you mean, as a fan?

Jihyo: No, this is for real. I really, really, really like you. As a man, Niel. Not at idol. (cringes) Oh my gosh, I’m a good actress.

Kwangsoo: EWWWWW!!!! (Mumbles)

Niel: Ah… um… I don’t know what to say. I…  (blushes) I don’t even know your name. Who are you?

Jihyo: Yaaa~

Niel: Your name is Ya? What… an easy name to remember!

Jihyo: No, my name is not Ya. (giggles)

Niel: So, what’s your name?

Jihyo: Song Ji Hyo! THIS. IS. A. PRANK. CALL!

Niel: Prank? This is a prank? What?

Jihyo: You’re so cute!

Kwangsoo: Niel-ah! This is Kwangsoo. This is all a joke

Niel: A…. AHHHHH!!!! (finally realised) SUNBAE!

Jihyo: I’m sorry, Niel! You’re just…. You’re just so cute!

Kwangsoo: Am I cute? (starts doing his aegyo)

Jihyo: I think I’m going to puke.

Niel: (just laughs over his seniors behaviours on the phone) Sunbae-nim, I need to go now.

Kwangsoo: Thank you for buying some of your time. I will treat you some other time, okay?

Niel: Ne~ Bye!

           

 

Finally they finished their so-called-prank call. They high-fived each other and sighed in relief. Kwangsoo sipped his coffee, “Why is it so cold?” “Because you leave it for so long, dummy.” Jihyo replied. “Was it that long? I thought it was like 5 minutes.” It was actually more than an hour. “Well, what shall we do next?” Jihyo asked. “We should check on Gary hyung?”

 

“Gary oppa? Why?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Even through the fanfic, you could know that we are just playing around and thinked pretty dirty stuffs. Hope you can give and upvote and please leave a comment! (Because we're kinda like beginners for this... Most of you would know that XD) Oh, there's a little bonus for this one-shot. Okay, KAMSAAAAAAAHABNIDA~