BONUS!

Oh... That day.

 

A little bonus:

Gary was outside, in the cold night, finding for his love one. He searched high and low, but there was still no sign of her. He went into every public toilets that he saw in Seoul, even the ladies; he just had to go.

“Ji Hyo! Ji Hyo! Ji Hyo! WHERE ARE YOU?” he shouted.

He wandered around, not knowing where to go. “Gary?” someone called, “It’s late now. You should rest.” The manager told. “I’m not going to rest until I find Ji Hyo!!!” His phone suddenly rang. He saw his screen and he instantly picked up.

 

G: JI HYO!!!! Where have you been? I’ve been worried sick of you.

J: I’m in my room.

G: I’m going there! That guy is soooo busted!

J: Guy? Oh… Haha! It was a prank, oppa.

G: Prank? Are you sure? You’re not in the toilet or something?

J:  Trust me, I’m just fine. It was just Kwangsoo and I playing with you. You didn’t take it seriously don’t you? Like finding all the public toilets in Seoul. Ah, that must be crazy.

G: [But I just did….] So the guy…

J: It was just Kwangsoo. No need to worry.

G: Thank god. I thought you were having with some random guy on the street.

J: YAAH! I still have my pride as a woman, okay~ (angry)

G: Arasseo. Arasseo. I know my Ji Hyo won’t fall for men easily, except for me.

J: You must be busy with your album. Sleep early, okay? You will have insomnia soon.

G: Okay, I will. Do you still love me?

J: I love Kang Gary soooooo much! Happy?

G: Ne. 

J: Go to sleep, dummy. I don't want to see a zombie the next morning, okay?

G: Hey, Ji Hyo.

J: Yes, oppa?

G: Do you prefer to be a cat or a dog?

J: Um.... I think a dog because it's cute! You?

G: Me? I prefer to be a cat.

J: Why a cat? Because it fluffy and adorable?

G: Nope. Because I wanna spend all my 9 lives with you.

J: (cringes because of the cheesiness) Oh my god. How on earth I will sleep today?

G: Just look up the stars in the sky and count them all.

J: Isn't that like so many? (She looked up through her window and saw the night sky)

G: That's how much I love you.

J: OMG! Staph~ 

G: Okay! I will stop.

J: Thank you. By the way, the view today looks kind of... beautiful. Don't you think?

G: Not as beautiful as you.

J: Okay, shut up.

G: Good night, Ji Hyo.

J: Good night. Muah~

G: MUUUUUUUUAH!!!!

           

They both hanged up the phone. Gary sighed in relief, “So… I was the crazy guy who searched every public toilet in Seoul. To summarize it , I am madly in love with Song Ji Hyo.” and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Told you it's short~ Hope you all like this as much as I like writing this. Please give an upvote if its worth the reading and please leave down the comments^^ KAMSAAAAAAAAHABNIDA!