Noona (With Hoshi)

♥ Seventeen Oneshot Collection ♥

It was Hana's first day of her senior year. She came into her calculus class, and going in she didn't see any of her friends. Luckily they had assigned group seats so she didn't need to pick it. When she sat down, she saw a boy with blonde hair and cute eyes in front of her. She faced up at him and suddenly her heart started beating so fast.

"Hi, I'm Soonyoung." He said and smiled at her. 
"Hi, I'm Hana."
"Are you a senior?" 
"Yeah, I am." 
"Noooonaaaa." He said it in a playful way.
"You're a junior?" Hana asked surprised at the way he called her a noona.
"Yup."

Hana felt so surprised when he told her that. Then she remembered that come juniors advanced into her calculus class so they would be getting a few of them.

"Well, I hope you don't stress too much of your junior year. They always say its the hardest." 
"I hope it isn't. I have Ms. Park this year though. She seems like she's a tough teacher.
"Just do your work in that class and you'll be fine."

The final bell rang, and that cut their conversation.

"Alright class, take out a sheet of paper, and you should be able to solve these from last year." The teacher said as she pulled out the problems on the board.

Hana looked at the board and automatically didn't understand any of it.

"What?" She questioned herself. 
"You don't get it?" He asked her. 
"Yeah, a little bit." She said, embarrassed at herself.

Soonyoung took her paper and started doing it for her. When he saw the teacher walk by, he immediately handed it back to her and started doing his own work.

"Great job Hana. I'm glad you were one of my students last year actually listening to the lessons." She told her and walked to the next group.

Hana felt guilty after she said that and turned to Soonyoung.

"Why did you do that?" She asked him. 
"Because I wanted to." 
"But I didn't even learn anything." 
"It's ok, you'll get it when she explains it." 
"I'm a senior and can't even do pre-calculus."
"That doesn't mean anything. Don't hit yourself too hard. I'm here if you ever need help."

She blushed after her said that. Soonyoung was being sweet to her, better than most boys she's talked to. That's what caught her attention the most.

******

Hana was on her way to her calculus class. Soonyoung was walking with his friends and he saw her going toward the door. Without hesitation, he ran to the door quickly, and opened it for her.

"Thanks." She said and walked in.

She looked behind, and expected him to come in, but he was outside. She was shivering, wrapping her arms around her and rubbing it to make herself warmer. Soonyoung finally came in after he was done talking to his friends. He noticed how bad she was dying in the cold.

"Are you alright?" He asked her. 
"No, it's really freezing, and I'm already wearing this soft sweater."
"Do you want my windbreaker?" He asked her.

Her eyes widened when he said that.

"Wait are you serious? What about you?" She asked him, realizing it was the dumbest reaction she could give back. 
"I'm ok. It's not cold to me."

Their conversation got interrupted when their teacher told them that they had to start on the warm up. Hana felt disappointed she never got his jacket. Soonyoung felt that he made her uncomfortable with the way she reacted.

Hana took out the homework she did last night realizing she only did 1 problem out of the 20. She gave out a frustrated groan and put her hands over her face.

"Whats wrong?" Soonyoung asked. 
"I just realized I didn't do the homework last night because I didn't get any of it."

Soonyoung erased his name on his paper and gave it to Hana. He took her paper with one problem done.

"Soonyoung, what are you doing?" She asked him. 
"Its only one missing assignment."

Before she could give it back, the teacher came by and stamped it.

"You need to write your name." The teacher told her and saw that Soonyoung didn't do his homework and walked off to the next table. 
"I'll pay you." She told him. 
"It's fine, really. I wanted to." He said and smiled at her.

Hana looked down so she could not face that cute face that makes her melt inside.

****

During class, Hana was laughing with Soonyoung about how he was playing basketball with the trash he was trying to throw away.

"You keep missing, you aren't that great at making shots." Hana . 
"No, you watch this one." He said and threw a paper in there, which bounced off the wall into the garbage can. 
"You used the wall as a support." 
"Well it's still a shot!"

They started arguing with each other and their teacher came up to the both of them. They turned their attention towards her and realized they were in trouble.

"Both of you, step out of my class!" She demanded.

Hana and Soonyoung grabbed their stuff and stepped out of the class. As they were standing out the door, they were laughing a lot.

"Ms. Lee never gets mad like that." Hana told him. 
"I know right. Her face was so red!" Soonyoung laughed with her.

Hana was looking at him, and it made her smile so much just staring at the way he laughed. She gave a playful punch so she could fight these feelings she had about him at the moment.

"What was that for?" He asked. 
"Because you got me sent out."

A group of boys were walking by and recognized Hana.

"Wow, what is Hana, the goody-goody, doing out of class?" One of them asked her. 
"Seungcheol, can you believe I got sent out?" She told him as he came up to her to give her a hug. That killed Soonyoung a bit. 
"Wow, who knew Hana would get sent out." He replied back.
"Its ok. It's only Ms. Lee." 
"You want to come to our class? Ms. Choi doesn't care." Jisoo asked. 
"No it's ok. I'm just going to wait until she lets us back in." 
"Alright, well you know where we will be." Jeonghan told her and the three of them walked off.

She walked back to Soonyoung, who looked a bit irritated.

"Are you ok?" Hana asked him. 
"Yeah, I'm fine." He told her. 
"I just hope Ms. Lee let's us in soon." 
"Yeah, me too." He said and cracked his hands.

It made Hana scream a little when she heard that. He looked at her with surprise.

"Are YOU ok?" He asked back.
"No, that cracking sound creeps me out." 
"Let me see if I could do it again." Soonyoung . 
"NOO!" She yelled out and grabbed his hands before he put them together.

Soonyoung got a little red when she did that. He took his hands away quickly.

"Here, put out your hand." He told her.

Hana was so confused when he asked that but she did it anyway. Soonyoung locked his fingers with hers and gripped it tight. She felt so shocked when he did that.

"It doesn't work." He said and took away his hand from hers. 
"What didn't work?" She asked confused. 
"See, when I crack my fingers I put hands together and grip it." 
"You're so dumb." She told him and gave him a light punch.

His friends were walking by and gave out a scoff, seeing him with Hana.

*****

As Hana was walking to the front of the school, she saw Soonyoung walking with a girl. She felt a little sting in her heart when she saw that. Who knew after 4 months into the school year, she would feel that way about him already.

It was after school and she was with her friend Ari. With Ari, she would always talk about Soonyoung and how cute he is for a junior.

"You always talk about having an oppa. Its not that bad though. Soonyoung is taller than you and he does look like a senior." Ari was telling her.
"But it's just so weird. Who knew that I would be interested in someone younger than me." Hana was trying to skip the fact that he was talking to a girl.
"Hey, my ride is here. Be careful, I see him right there." Ari was teasing her.

She gave a forced smile and waved at Ari goodbye. She stood there alone waiting for her ride next. Soonyoung saw her alone, but hesitated to come up to her. He kept eyeing her and his friend noticed.

"Who's that?" She asked him. 
"Just this senior in my calculus class. "
"Wow, trying to get at seniors now..." She judged him.

Soonyoung faced her with a dirty look.

"Is there anything wrong for being interested in someone who's older than you?" He questioned.
"I don't see it this way. Its a senior. Look, she is not for you. She's way prettier and a noona. Most importantly she's a senior." 
"So, what's wrong with liking a senior?" 
"Come on, Soonyoung. You don't like her. You're just desperate for a relationship."

Soonyoung was silent after that. He didn't feel like starting an argument with her, but he did care what people thought of him. That's one of the reasons he hesitated to come up to her. He knew that his friends were going to judge him for the way he interacted with Hana.

****

Hana was standing by herself after school. Soonyoung saw her and felt bad.

"Ew, its Hana." Someone said as he walked passed her. 
"Ew, its Jun." She said as she tapped his shoulder.

Soonyoung was standing with his friends witnessing their interaction with each other.

"Do you need a ride?" Jun asked her. 
"Yeah, I do actually. I'm here until 4:30."
"Come on. I'll give you a ride."
"Hmm. Should I trust you?" She questioned him. 
"Well, I am the safest driver." He said and winked at her.

Hana gave out a playful laugh and punched him on the shoulder.

"You're so gross, but I'll come with you." She said and walked with him.

He grabbed the water bottle she was holding and made sure he stayed close to her while crossing the street. Soonyoung felt his heart drop after that. One of his friends noticed his sudden change of facial expression.

"What's wrong, Soonyoung?" He asked him. 
"Nothing is wrong, Wonwoo." 
"Were you just looking at Hana again?" 
"No..."
"Just face it. A noona like that will never go for a guy like you."

Soonyoung stayed silent, but listened to everything he said. At this point, he just didn't want to show interest towards her anymore since everyone was judging him; and the fact he sees her talk to many guys. It seemed that he was scared he and Hana weren't on the same page.

****

Hana was on her way walking to the front of the school. She was on her way, with a stack of textbooks, when she saw Soonyoung walk by.

"Soonyoung!" She yelled out.

He looked back with a bored, blank expression, rather than his smiley self, and waited for her to come up to him.

"Hey, can you help me carry these?" She was hoping this lead to a conversation. 
"Sorry, I'm busy. I have to be somewhere." He lied and walked away as fast as he could from her.

That kind of broke Hana when he did that. She wanted to talk to him more, even just stand by him silently while she waits for her ride.

Jun walked past her and saw that she was carrying a stack of textbooks, while trying to hold her water bottle at the same time.

"Ew, its Hana." He told her again. 
"Oh." Hana said very disappointed. 
"No, 'ew, its Jun' back at me?" He asked her.

She stood there very silently thinking about the fact that Soonyoung wants to avoid her. Jun took her water bottle and textbooks, so he could carry it for her.

"Come on. Let's go." He said and started walking to his car.

She followed him behind, while watching Soonyoung talk to his group of friends. Jun realized she wasn't looking as she was crossing the road with him.

"Yah, pay attention." He told her.

She broke out of it and watched as they were crossing the street to the parking lot.

*****

Hana were walking down the school hallway and saw Soonyoung walking her way.

"Soonyoung." She called him out happily.

He just gave a slight wave at her and walked away quickly. Hana couldn't take it anymore so she came up to him. Soonyoung saw her and realized that she was mad.

"Why are you avoiding me?" She questioned him. 
"Because you're a senior. And I don't think upper class students should talk to the lower class students." 
"Are you serious? You're really playing by that rule book?" 
"Hana, why do you even care?" 
"Because I think that I like you, but you keep acting so different when we're out of the class. It's like you're playing with my emotions. We have a great time during class, you love to talk to me, and you're such a gentleman towards me. Then when it comes to after school, when we're out of class, you don't act like the Soonyoung I fell for in calculus." Hana walked away with a disappointed look.

Soonyoung stood there taking in everything she just told him. A part of him was glad that she thought of him the way he thought of her and the other part was stupidity because of his attitude.

*****

It was calculus class again, but this time it wasn't the usual way Soonyoung and Hana were towards each other. Hana had her headphones in while working on the worksheet they got and Soonyoung was silently working on his too. He needed help on one problem and tried to get Hana's attention. She just looked at Soonyoung waving his hand at her and kept doing her worksheet.

"Hana, please don't be like this." He tried to talk to her but she couldn't hear him at all.

Soonyoung saw her hand rested on the table. He had this idea where he could grab her attention, so he rested his hand on top of hers. That made Hana look up at him.

"Take your earphones out, please."

She took them out and crossed her arms.

"What." She gave a little attitude. 
"Let's talk afterschool." 
"Are you sure? Because won't you be too busy avoiding to be seen with me." 
"Hana, I deserve an explanation towards you. I'll wait for you at the quad."
"Whatever." She said and put her earphones back on.

Soonyoung was hoping that she would actually show up to make things right between them.

****

Soonyoung was patiently waiting for Hana at the quad. He was sitting on the edge of the stone pavement that was built in the middle of the quad. He kept looking at his watch because it had been about 5 minutes after school and she still hasn't showed up; and the fact that it looked like it was going to rain. His hopes were slowly going down as time went by.

Hana did not want to be regretful about her decision. She started making her way to the quad. As she got there she saw Soonyoung and his facial expression down. She didn't like it at all but she had to give a blank attitude and not give in.

"You have a minute to explain." She told him as she stood in front of him. 
"That's not enough time."
"Clock's already ticking." 
"Hana, I just want you to understand that-"

A group of boys were walking across the quad and noticed Hana. Jun was also apart of the group too.

"Ew, it's Hana." Jun said as he walked by. 
"Ew, it's Jun." She said as she poked him and smiled.

That really threw Soonyoung off. He wanted Hana to pay attention to him, so he put his hands on her cheeks and turned it to his face. She became a little red after he did that.

"I just don't think we are on the same page." 
"Are we?" She crossed her arms. 
"You're always talking to other guys and it throws me off about how I feel about you." 
"This is so stupid, I'm always hinting at you but you can never seem to catch it. I don't even want to finish this minute." She told him and was about to walk away but he pulled her back. 
"Ok, its not just that. Everyone's been so judgmental about me liking a noona and I've been listening to their opinions. Its because you're so beautiful, everyone around me kept saying that you weren't looking for a guy like me. I really do like you, I've just been really stupid."
"You are stupid." She said and gave a light hit on his head. "I get it. Being judged because everyone expects different things from you. You shouldn't have listened to them though. We proved their opinions wrong." Hana said and gave him a hug.

Soonyoung smiled and hugged her back.

"Don't be such a nerd next time and listen to everyone." She told him.

Thunder started to erupt and it made Hana jump a little bit. Soonyoung just held onto her.

"Don't worry, I'm here for you." Soonyoung told her. 
"It's going to rain and I didn't even bring a hood." She told him. 
"Come on." He said as he took off his sweater so he could cover the both of them.

They walked to the front of the school, very close to each other, under his jacket. Soonyoung could tell all his friends were giving surprised faces and also dirty looks. Hana realized that she never called for her ride.

"Wait, I never called my ride." She told Soonyoung. 
"Do you want to go to the café with me? Its not far from here, and that's where my ride is picking me up today." 
"Yeah, lets go." Hana said as they were both walking their way towards there.

****

They both came into the café soaked and wet from the rain, even though Soonyoung was holding his jacket over them. Hana was shivering as she came in but he just wrapped his jacket around her and held her from behind as they were walking to a table. The thunder erupted again and Hana jumped as she was sitting in her seat.

"You're ok." Soonyoung wanted to reassure her.

Hana just smiled at the way Soonyoung would comfort her. She saw his friends talking at the other table behind them. She knew that they were already judging the both of them.

"Hey aren't those your friends over there?" She asked him and pointed with her eyes.

He turned around and gave a slight wave at them. They were all nodding their heads at him, but he ignored it and looked back at Hana.

"Don't mind them. That's the same people who judged me for liking you." 
"Well they can't seem to keep their mouth shut."

Soonyoung was fed up with his so-called friends. He turned back to them with a cold look.

"Yah, if you have something to say to me then say it to my face. Stop talking about me like I'm not in the room." 
"Kwon Soonyoung, are you sure she's with you, or did you just sit there with her to make yourself look cool?" He replied back and laughed with his friends sitting around him. 
"You're just jealous because obviously he can get a senior which you could never get with that attitude." Hana blurted out. 
"Psh, who would want a Noona anyways? Especially one like you." He replied back to her.
"Look who should be talking. You were just insulting Soonyoung because he's with me and I find that a compliment. Now you're going to try and insult me because I called you out?"

He stayed silent after that and his friends even knew that she burned him really bad.

"Yeah, next time be a little more wise about who you insult." Hana finished her words and gave out a breath. 
"Wow, I've never seen this side of you." 
"I'm sorry. It's cause I hate it when people are so dumb that they don't even know they're saying."
"He deserved it anyways." 
"I can see why you tried to avoid being seen with me. I really shouldn't blame you." 
"Hey, all of that doesn't matter anymore. Noona or not, I like you." 
"This is not going to turn into one of those situations where you mean all of this now and then tomorrow at school it's like none of this happened, right?" Hana just wanted to make sure.

Soonyoung just gave out a laugh and locked his hand with hers.

"I promise, this is all true." Soonyoung smiled at her.

He heard his phone get a text message. He checked it and saw that his ride was already outside.

"I got to go, my ride is here." Soonyoung told her as he stood up. 
"Soonyoung, before you go, I need to give you something." She swallowed in anxiety after telling him that. 
"What is that?" He asked.

She stood up and put both of her hands on his shoulder, closed her eyes really tight, and kissed him on the cheek quickly. She opened her eyes and sat down, putting her head down on the table in embarrassment.

"You're so cute." He said quietly and went in front of her. "Look at me." He said.

Right when she turned at him, he gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Hana just gave him a light punch and smiled at him.

"You're such a nerd, but its ok because you're my nerd." 
"And you're my Noona." Soonyoung smiled at her.

...

A/N: Finally, another oneshot! Sorry it took so long. Hope you guys liked it and happy holidays! (Btw, older or not, love who you want! At least in my opinion xD)