I Hate You (With S.Coups)

♥ Seventeen Oneshot Collection ♥

Seoul High was another one of those typical high schools. For Choi Jenny, she decided to be on her own, since she did not like any of students attitudes. The girls were either gossiping about each and every individual passing by or making sure that they looked cute. The boys were always thinking that they were on top of everyone. They always disgusted her.

As she was walking down the hallways, she saw the 13 boys whom she hated the most: seventeen. They were always fooling around and even messing with girls feelings, left and right, but one of them really threw her off the edge: Lee Seungcheol.

She eyed him for a bit until he looked at her and turned her head away into her locker.

Seungcheol gave a smirk. He walked over behind her locker door, and waited for her to close it so it can reveal his face. Jenny rolled her eyes because she knew he was right there. She took her gum out of and held it. With one hand, she closed her locker and slapped the gum on his forehead. That made him wipe away his smirk.

"What was that for?" He asked, trying to hold all his anger in.
"It was for you coming up to me."
"Ok and?" He asked as he took her gum and slapped it on a locker.
"I really hate you." She told him and walked away.
Then one of his friends walked up to him.
"Dang hyung, did you mess with her feelings too?" Soonyoung asked him.
"No, she just hates me for no reason."
"There is obviously a reason because no girl just does that."
"Well, Jenny is like that with everyone. She is probably on her time of the month."
"I don't know, she looked serious when she said she hates you."

Seungcheol just shrugged. It didn't bother him at all that Jenny was being rude to him for no reason.

*****

Seungcheol and Soonyoung were on their way to study hall. As they came in they saw Jenny on her phone, listening to music. Seungcheol actually wanted to try and pull a conversation with her so he grabbed the seat next to her. Jenny sat up immediately and the teacher called her out.

"Jenny, sit down. I haven't taken role yet."
"I'm not sitting down next to him." She said and stood up to walk out of the classroom

That hurt Seungcheol a bit.

"You act like he's a contagious disease." The teacher yelled out as she was walking out.
"No, he would be worse." Jenny said and walked out.

Soonyoung gave out a whistle as if he got burned.

"You really did it this time, hyung."
"I didn't even do anything to her!" He yelled at him.
"Aw. Are you mad because you aren't used to girls hating you?"

Seungcheol just sat there with his arms cross over his chest and a furious look.

******

Jenny was sitting by herself at lunch. As seventeen was coming into the cafeteria, Seungcheol saw her.

"Are you going to even try this time, Hyung?" Soonyoung asked him.

Seungcheol ignored him and walked up to her table. Jenny saw him coming over her way, and in a heartbeat she got up and walked the other way. Seungcheol ran after her, and stood in front of her staring into her eyes. She rolled her eyes at him and was waiting for him to say a word, but he got speechless.

"You have 1 minute, before i slap another gum on your face."
"Ok, why do you hate me so much?"
"Because, you get a girl to fall in love with you and then you completely shut them out. I really hate guys like that. You're just a boy."
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. We do not need to use that term for me." He said as he tried to stop her from walking.
"Well its what you are. You've messed with almost every girl in school. When I see them crying, it's mainly because of you."
"You can't say that if you've never even had a conversation together."
"We're having one right now."
"This doesn't count. How about you go on one date with me?"
"Ew no. Just so you could waste my time?"
"Come on, just one date. I'll prove you wrong."
"You're just wasting both of our time doing that."
"Fine. But you will go on a date with me. Just wait." Seungcheol told her and walked away.

Jenny just stood there nodding her head. She didn't believe that he can change her mind at all.

****

It was a rainy day, and Jenny didn't have an umbrella or a hood. She was entering the school campus, when she suddenly saw an umbrella over her head. Next to her was Seungcheol holding it for the both of them so they wouldn't get wet. Jenny did not want to be under the same umbrella as him so she tried to walk away, but he pulled her back under it.

"You're going to catch a cold." He said as he had his arm wrapped around her.
"Why do you care? Its just a cold." She asked him and then walked off, leaving him alone.

She came into her first period class, and saw that there was a red rose on top of her desk. She picked it up and saw who it was from: Seungcheol. She crumpled the note and took scissors she found on the teachers desk and cut the petals off. Then she put it on top of where Seungcheol sat so she could wait for his reaction. When he came in he saw that the flower he gave her were cut up and on top of his desk.

"See that you got my flower." He blurted out.
"Yeah, they were great." She said sarcastically.

Seungcheol came up to her and gave her a mini teddy bear that he was holding behind his back. Jenny looked at it and gave him a dirty look.

"Ok, what do you want? Money? Someone to threat for you?" She asked him.
"Nothing. I just hope you reconsider that date." He said and gave her a wink.

For Jenny, that made her slightly grossed out. But at the same time, she liked it. It didn't do enough for her to change her mind though.

*****

For the past week, Seungcheol has been spending money on gifts for Jenny. She has been opening her locker to flowers and chocolates. Even coming into the classroom, there's boba and chips, with a note thats says its from Seungcheol. Jenny couldn't help but feel bad that he is spending money for all the gifts that he is sending.

Jenny decided to walk out of the class and look for him. She was look behind her and she accidentally bumped into someone. Jenny looked up and then back up right away, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Seungcheol. We need to talk." She told him.

He looked at her and gave a smirk.

"So what does the beautiful Choi Jenny, want to talk about?"

Jenny's cheeks slightly reddened he called her beautiful. She snapped out of it though.

"You know these gifts, you need to quit wasting your money on them."
"Well its technically not wasting money if its for good use."

Jenny got frustrated by all the flattering things he is saying to her.

"Ok, I'll go on a date with you. Just please, quit with all the flirting and the gifts. One date with you."

He gave a succeeded smile after she said that.

"Alright, meet me at the boba shop tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait to spend a whole day with you." He said and grabbed her hand to peck a kiss on top of it.

Jenny turned away so he wouldn't see how embarrassing it was for her cheeks to become rosy.

****

It was Saturday, and Jenny had to meet up with Seungcheol at the boba shop. She never really went on a date before, so she didn't know how to dress. Since it was Seungcheol she thought that her clothing didn't really need to impress him. In the end, she opted for a very casual style; plain white t shirt with a black jacket, denim jeans, and red high top converse.

She started walking to the boba shop and Seungcheol was already there talking to the boy working the cashier. She saw him through the glass door and came in.

"Hey..." She said awkwardly to him.
"Hey beautiful." He said to her and gave her a hug which kind of caught her off guard.

Seungcheol was as casual as she was; denim jacket, white v neck shirt, with black jeans that were skinnier towards the ankles, and white Jordan shoes. Jenny felt kind of relieved that her style was ok, and that he looked cute to her.

"Jenny, this is Wonwoo. He's the slave that gives me all the boba I give to you." Seungcheol was introducing the boy at the cashier he was talking to.
"Shut up, Hyung. Hey Jenny, whats up?" He said and put his hand out for a handshake.

She took his handshake awkwardly.

"So, you guys have fun. Here's those two strawberry bubble tea's your ordered, and I got to go meet up with Hara." Wonwoo said as he took off his apron.

Seungcheol stopped him as he was exiting the stand.

"What?" Wonwoo asked him.
"You're meeting up with Hara?" Seungcheol asked.
"Yeah, why?"
"No reason. I just didn't know she was back in Korea."
"Alright, anyways, Jenny, you be careful with him."
"I will, but it shouldn't matter anyways since I won't enjoy this date."
"Yeah, I can't disagree with that." Wonwoo teased and walked out of the shop.
"Wow, that was nice of him to back me up." Seungcheol said sarcastically.

Jenny just gave out a chuckled at the way he felt a little hurt by Wonwoo.

"Here's your drink." Seungcheol passed to her.
"Thanks." She said as she grabbed the drink. "So what do you have planned today?" She asked and took a sip on her drink.
"Come on." He said and put one arm around her and walked out of the shop.

*****

Seungcheol led her to a place where there was food vendors and mini little shops down the alley. Since it was the season of winter, there were pretty lights all around the trees. There were also cute little reindeers and penguins on the fields that lit up. Musicians were singing and playing instruments as well. Jenny couldn't help it but love everything that was there.

"Come on, let's go look around." Seungcheol pulled her.

They looked around the little shops, which had clothing, keychains, and also jewelry. What seemed to catch Jenny's attention was a keychain with a letter J on it. She eyed for a while until Seungcheol came up to her.

"Do you want it?" He asked.
"Not really, lets just keep walking." She said and walked away.

Seungcheol pulled her back to where the keychain was displaying.

"No, let's buy it." He said and gave it to the owner of the stand.

He gave the owner some cash, and she wrapped it and put it in a box. Seungcheol grabbed it and gave it to Jenny.

"Here, whenever you see it, just think of me."

Jenny just gave out a chuckle.

"Thanks." She said and took out the keychain to add to her keys.
"Are you hungry? We can go get ramen across the street."
"Yeah, that would be nice."

Seungcheol grabbed her hand and started walking with her. Jenny suddenly felt like that he was a great guy. She never thought about him break her heart, and that he actually proved her wrong. She felt kind of bad that she saw him in a different perspective than the person he really is. Her feelings for him were starting to become good.

****

After eating at the ramen shop, they stepped out and bumped into Wonwoo and Hara.

"Oh hey Hyung. You just got done eating there?" Wonwoo asked him.
"Yeah we did. Hi, Hara." Seungcheol said to her.

She gave a slight smile and waved back. Jenny was watching his every move.

"So Hara, how've you been? Its been like-"
"Like 3 years. I know." Hara was giving attitude as she interrupted his sentence.
"I know, 3 years, and you're cute. We should catch up sometime."

Everyone's eyes widened when he said that. Hara looked at Jenny who was behind him, and looked back at Seungcheol. Jenny couldn't believed what he just did.

"Such a boy, and to think i almost thought you were good." Jenny said and took the keychain he bought for her and threw it on the concrete to make sure it shattered like her heart just did at the moment.

She walked away very furiously from him, but it didn't bother Seungcheol. He just had this pride in himself that he actually got her to fall for him.

"So what do you say?" Seungcheol wanted to confirm with Hara.

Wonwoo was about ready to break out a fight with him, but Hara stepped in front.

"You know Seungcheol, Wonwoo and I have been dating since freshman year."
"Wait, but you were gone to Japan."
"It's called a long-distance relationship."
"Come on. You guys aren't actually in a relationship."

Hara gave out a laugh as to how ridiculous he was sounding.

"You wanna remember something? In freshman year you broke my heart and called me ugly. Wonwoo was there for me and actually helped me through that phase. And to do it in front of your date like that? That just shows how much of a pig you are towards girls. You better quit it, before you end up actually lonely and never get into a relationship."
"But-"
"Just shut up. You know Hara is right. You act like girls are toys, and once you're bored with them, you throw them away just because you get a 'better one'. I feel so sorry for Jenny, you proved her wrong and it actually changed the perspective of how she saw you, but in the end you're just a boy. Seriously, you need to change your act." Wonwoo told him.

Hara and Wonwoo both nodded their heads at him and walked into the restaurant. Seungcheol stood there thinking about what they just told him. He knew that he messed up, and wanted to make it up to her. But it seemed impossible, as he saw the shattered keychain laying on the concrete.

*****

Jenny was in school and stuffing books in her locker. She seemed angrier than ever as she was slamming books in there. Hara and Wonwoo were walking down the hall. They saw Jenny and the way she was stuffing books in her locker. They wanted to talk to her back last night so they both came up to her. She just glared at them and blew a bubble with her gum.

"Hey, Jenny right?" Wonwoo asked her.

She still stared at them while she was still stuffing books in her locker.

"This is girl talk, Wonwoo. Just let us talk alone." Hara said.

He nodded and Hara gave him a kiss before he left. Jenny stood there disgusted.

"Oh don't act like you've never seen couples."
"I don't. And I'm surprised you're not kissing Seungcheol's face."
"Look, Jenny. After you left, Wonwoo and I confronted Seungcheol about what he did."

Jenny actually stopped stuffing her books and listened to her.

"What did you guys say?" She asked her.
"He's a straight up pig towards girls. And Wonwoo was saying that his act needed to stop."
"You know, we call it boys."
"So boys, pigs, douchebags. Seungcheol labels all of that for his behavior yesterday."

They both laughed about him.

"So wait, you rejected Seungcheol on the spot?" Jenny asked.
"Isn't it obvious? First of all, who does that in front of their date? Like that is so disrespectful. And second of all, his attitude hasn't seemed to change since freshman year. Wonwoo is also a keeper. I wouldn't trade him for anyone else."
"That's gross." Jenny told her.
"Hey, you'll understand when you really like a guy. You guys would be like how Wonwoo and I are towards to each other."

Seungcheol came up to them out of nowhere.

"And speak of the devil. I'll be going now before he starts any trouble. Good luck Jenny, I hope you live." Hara said and left.

Jenny crossed her arms and waited for him to say something. He took out a handful from his pocket. He slowly was opening his hand to reveal the broken pieces of the keychain he gave you. Jenny just looked at with a confusing look.

"I broke your heart just like this keychain."

Jenny tried to keep her laugh in, but she looked at him and he looked serious about it.

"It's just a keychain. But I don't think take this relationship any further. I don't even want a friendship with you either. There's no point because you're such a boy, it gives me trust issues towards you. I just hate you like i did in the beginning, maybe a little bit more. Just don't talk to me and don't even try to pursue anything with me. I'm done. I don't want you in my life."
"I'm sorry! I never to apologize for what I've done to them, but with you I feel like i should have to apologize because it was really disrespectful for what I did in front of you. I really am sorry, I just want to to fix us."
"You can't really fix us if there was nothing to begin with. You're just a straight up boy or as what Hara labels you, douchebag, pig, and boy."

Seungcheol suddenly just kissed her lips which made Jenny startle. She kept him on because it felt right to her for some reason. Finally she decided to push him after 10 seconds of their kiss.

"Why?" She asked with a lot of attitude.
"Because kissing makes everything better."
"boy. I hate you." Jenny told and left alone in the hallway.

****

Jenny started not showing up to school after what happened with Seungcheol. Hara and Wonwoo noticed that he wasn't his confident self anymore. He was depressed and he didn't really flirt with girls anymore. Wonwoo decided to know whats up him lately even though he hated his attitude, it just did not seem normal to him.

"Hyung. Hey what's up?" He asked him.
"Nothings wrong." Seungcheol told him.
"Quit lying, I can see that you aren't acting yourself."
"I don't know. Where's Jenny?" He asked him.
"Oh you're worrying about her now. Isn't that a surprise."
"Seriously, where is she?" He questioned again.
"I have no idea. Maybe she just needed a break from school. She'll come when she wants to." Wonwoo said and gave him a pat on the back before he left.

Seungcheol decided to exit school to go to the boba shop. He felt like he needed a break from school as well.

****

As he was looking through the glass door, he saw Jenny at the cashier ordering a drink. His face lit, and he ran inside to give her a hug. She looked at him weirdly but didn't push him.

"Get off of me before I slap this gum on your face." She told him.

He broke from the hug and smiled really big. Suddenly he didn't feel depressed anymore and felt so happy to see her. Jenny got her drink and sat down, with Seungcheol following and sitting across from her.

"What?" She asked him.
"Can we just start over? I don't want you to see me as a boy anymore. I want you to be the one that sticks around, to show that I am not one of those boys."

Jenny just smiled at him.

"I guess we can start over." She said and spat her gum and slapped it on his forehead.

Seungcheol smiled that she took it literal of starting over, but he went with it.

"What was that for?" He asked but instead was happy this time.
"It was for you coming up to me."
"Ok and?" He asked as he took her gum off his head.
"I really hate you." She told him and smiled.

...

A/n: hey guys! First oneshot had to be with seungcheol because this is actually for my friend (unicornsushi, go check out her fanfics too!) Hope you guys liked it! And to be clear, we were laughing so much while rereading it because its so cheesy xD