Breathe In Everything

Hello Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER | 01 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

This is crazy--that’s exactly what crossed Jeonghan’s mind as he entered the hallways of Pledis Academy. The pretty male pursuits Jisoo who drags him across the lockers where students  gathered in small groups to chatter. Everyone looked insanely young, giggling and fooling around with one another like the youths that they were. He never paid attention to his own popularity and hadn’t realized how many people glanced his way with waves and smiles.

 

“What were you thinking back there?!” Jisoo screeches as he pulls the pretty latter beside him.

 

Jeonghan furrows his eyebrows, thinking of a million excuses. “He looked like someone I knew…”

 

“I’ve known you all my life so I know you don’t know anyone by the name of Mingyu. You clearly stated his name.”

 

Jeonghan tenses and attempts to force a laugh while running fingers through his soft hair. Oh, there goes Seungcheol standing by the lockers--good timing. The latter was no longer dressed in the fancy suits he often wore and his hair was a color of pale blonde instead of the black he sported now.

 

“Hi, Seungcheol!” He suddenly calls out, smiling and waving excitedly. Seungcheol, who’s surrounded by his soccer mates immediately halts and stare Jeonghan’s direction while Jisoo does the exact same. For some reason, Seungcheol appears flustered and the latter waves back a second late but nonetheless, with a huge grin and blissful eyes. Jeonghan doesn’t comprehend the way Seungcheol’s friends afterwards.

 

“Why did you say hi to Seungcheol?” Jisoo questions Jeonghan whose smile suddenly turns into a frown.

 

“W-we’re friends…”

 

“Yeah but you barely talk whenever he's around.”

 

That’s right--Jeonghan had forgotten. Late senior year was when he and Seungcheol finally got close thus the latter will finally confess and Jeonghan will reject again like how he did on Christmas last year. Right now, they’re probably still awkward with one another.

 

“Oh...yeah…” Jeonghan chuckles.

 

“You are really weird today.” Jisoo remarks, glaring confusedly at the pretty male. “And what is that around your neck?”

 

Jeonghan didn’t even feel the weight around his neck until now--a time clock necklace hung there mysteriously. The pretty latter places a hand on the object and raises it up to examine. The clock hands were moving backwards but even so, it continued to proceed with time. He figures he shouldn’t take it off. It could be the reason he time travelled.

 

“I bought it yesterday. Cool, right?”

 

Jisoo gives him a strange look. “You were at my house from morning to midnight. We ordered pizza and watched comedy series, remember?”

 

Jeonghan has really got to keep notes of these damn dates. Oh wait--didn’t he keep a diary? He certainly did and he wrote in it every day. Why couldn’t he remember until now?

 

“Does it even matter?” The pretty boy chuckles awkwardly while his best friend continues to glare. After coming up with a few more excuses, they finally attend their first class where Mingyu seem to also be in. If Jeonghan remembered correctly, he shared every every class with the mysterious latter. Even if math was his favorite subject, he couldn’t pay any attention to the notes he took nor the blabbering of the teacher and only gazed at Mingyu who sat at the back staring lifelessly at the scenery outside the window.

 

When the bell rung, Jisoo left to a separate class and Jeonghan hurried to sit by Mingyu as soon as he entered his own class. As the teacher who appeared extremely excited saunters in, he immediately begins a game of icebreaker. The students stood up one by one to introduce themselves and emphasize their hobbies, dislikes and future goals. Most people wanted to attend university right after graduation. It didn’t appear as a surprise since they were a school that mainly focused on scholarships and opportunities due to the strict education system and numerous studies they were involved in.

 

On the other hand, Mingyu stood up with a stiff expression as if he weren’t bothered by a single person or thing and announced he did not wish to go to college. While the class grew silent, Jeonghan stood up and applauded with a huge grin while gazing at Mingyu who stared back in a confused manner. The pretty male felt as if it were the only thing he could do. Even the slightest action might be a possibility to change Mingyu’s future.

 

Next, they were instructed to write a note as a compliment to the person sitting besides them. Since the order is going left, Jeonghan should receive one from Mingyu but the one he would be writing to isn’t the silent boy. The overexcited teacher reminded the class not to open the folded notes until the end. Apparently, the elder man played such a game before and ended up marrying the person who sat besides him. Jeonghan figures miracles exist for some people at least. The pretty male passes his note to the next student, a blonde boy named Soonyoung. He didn’t write much, just that he liked the latter’s sense of humour and he seemed like a fun person to be around. Ten years ago, his partner wasn’t Soonyoung but unbeknowingly, it didn’t appear so strange. Somehow though, he became quite curious once Mingyu passes down his own note.

 

Lunchtime comes around shortly and the pretty male follows behind Mingyu in the hallway until the latter disappears up the stairs. As usual, Jisoo is calling out to Jeonghan who saunters down the aisle of the canteen where students laughed and gossiped loudly with mouths full of food. From Jisoo’s seat, Seungcheol and his group gathered. Honestly, he couldn’t remember how his best friend became so close with Seungcheol although he always felt like there were hidden feelings. Jeonghan discerned most of the laughing faces. From lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter