Ch 4 Preview

The One Who Fascinates Me

So I haven't updated this story in a long while. I've been trying to make sure I don't prolong it to any longer than a chapter an month, but it's way past that now and I don't even have chapter 4 halfway done. This past month I've had some exams, but things are really calming down. I have stuff planned out, but as I read through my writing it really isn't that great, and I'm just not sure how I want to write out the story. I guess that's why I post them though. I'll hopefully grow throughout this story as a writer and write something great that you'll all be drawn to. Since I haven't updated in a while I thought I'd just post a bit of what I have for chapter 4. ^^;

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 I wake up once again like on any weekday. My eyes tired and half open, filled with the grogginess that comes with the morning. Getting out of bed the bright light that shines through my window hits my face causing my slightly open eyes to blink. I make my way to the bathroom commencing my daily routine of washing my face and brushing my teeth. I look up at the mirror observing my clean, brighter, and more awake face. Slipping on my school uniform, a noise sounds from my phone. Who is it?" I wondered. I pick up my phone and the name 'Seokjin' popped up, and the message under it said "Good Morning :)." A smile creeps up on my face, and I set the phone back down. My hands fumble at the buttons on my uniform, but after a few tries I manage to get them done. 

     I pick up my folders and notebooks from my desk and place them in my bag. Its weight pushes down on my shoulders as my feet rush down the stairs for breakfast. 

     "Morning, Jihye." My mother greets me as she fries another pancake filling the air with a delightful aroma. She places syrup on the table adding a sweet scent next to the finished pancakes.

     "Morning, Mom." 

.    I sit at the table and grab three pancakes to start off. I drizzle some syrup on top and cut into the warm cakes. Slowly I finish them off and place my plate in the sink. I open the door to head off for school. Today's Wednesday...Just a while until Saturday... I blow the hair that slides to the front of my face to the side and just then the ding of my phone sounds in my ears. I take my phone out of my bag and see that it's a text. "Unknown Sender: Can I interview you for my project?" "BTW it's Jimin" 

     Why does Jimin have my number? I pout my lips and quickly tap away at my screen. "What project?" I hop my front steps and walk to school. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

It's pretty boring at this part, but I promise you that it'll get way more interesting later on. :)