Misunderstanding

The Monster Within Me

As the water runs through his hair, his body temperature becomes warmer. He smirks at me as if he wants me. He walks towards me and grabs onto my body. While our body touches, his lips comes towards mines.

 

     I quickly wake up with Taehyung looking at me. I move the blankets off me and stood up onto my feet. I quickly look around by the door to be in his room, again.

 

"How did I end up here?"

 

"You came here crying," he quickly got up.

 

"Your lying right. I don't even know this place. Stop playing around with me."

 

     As he walks behind me and takes off his black mask that covers his pure black eyes. I turn around and he softly kisses my forehead as his hands hold onto my shoulders. I tried getting off his arms but he held onto my shoulders tightly for me to know something from this. We stood there and suddenly, I was closing my eyes with him. His kiss runs through my body like very cold chills on a winter day in December.

 

The Kiss Vision

Everything traces back when I was at his door. It was dark and I was crying as I kept knocking on his door.

 

"What do you want idiot," he laughs at me, "How were you able to find this place, again?"

 

"Help me! They're dying from the fire. They're burning up, please," I sobbed, "Please I'm too little for this. I can't do anything."

 

"Who? Where are they?"

 

"My family. They're dying right there." He does nothing and gets off the stairs. "Why aren't you helping them? They're underneth you. Stop standing there!"

 

He looks around and looks back to me, "There's nothing here. Are you high? When was the last time you fed? Do you want me to go hunt for you?"

 

"Stop lying, I can see them right there. Stop lying I can see them right there." I kept repeating as I fell to cry in between my knees.

 

He quickly comes over to pick me and carries me within his arms, where they were cold as ice.

 

"Stop! Put me down! Your going to kill us both in this fire," I cried out loudly but he didn't listen to stop, "Why aren't you listening?"

 

"Shhh..." He wipes my tears in a way I can't explain as he still carries me within his arms.

 

"It burns," I cried out, "It burns, stop and drop me down, please I beg you."

 

"I'm here with you, don't worry about it." He looks into my eyes and I had a bitter feeling that I should sleep. He leans in to softly kiss my lips and smiles softly at me. "You'll be fine in the morning. Just take this long nap."

End of  The Kiss Vision

 

     I flinched back from him and tipped over a bit from the vision he gave me. I looked at him as he puts back the mask. My words couldn't explain the thigs he just had done.

 

"Y-you kissed..," my words wanted to change, "H-how were you able to do that?"

 

"It's nothing," he explained, "So, why were your family burning beneath me?"

 

"It's not really important to know," I quickly responded, "I don't know why I'm here haha."

 

     I walked out the door of his room to the outside world where the sun shines through my finger tips. School, I thought and quickly went home. It was about 9:30am and I walked to the front entrance of the school. As time is being stopped, I looked at Daehyun as he looks to be happy. I took a big gulp of my spit and I let time resume its place.

 

"So your here," Daehyun yells across the room.

 

I looked at him as my eyes started to burn. Why now, I thought to myself as everyone looks at me.

 

"Oh my god I'd never seen her in this class," a student whispered, "Woah she looks scary, hahaha."

 

"Yah you ," I got up from my chair, "Why don't you just say it out loud without faking yourself, uh. So how about you shut your fat ty mouth and stay like that until the end of the school year!"

 

She fake cries in her seat and everyone looks at her and then me.

 

"You," another student said, "You wanna start this!"

 

"You little , why don't you sit down in your seat," another student chuckles, "Didn't your parents teach you any better! What are you to say all of that!"

 

     She was right, what was I to say all of this, I thought as I stood there. As time pauses, the only things moving were her and me. I looked into her eyes as her body starts to shake up. Her blood flow slows down as I smile at her, deadly. I make my way to her as she's shaken and I stopped it from continuing.

 

"I really hate petty es like you and I really hope you know that," I explained to her, "And don't think I play because when I do, I become too serious into little girls like you. Everything was a misunderstanding when I was here for almost 300 centries but who knows how to fit in this world with dirty, disgusting, nasty humans like you. I'll probably see you in the next 100 years or so but so long."

 

     My nails grown and I pierced them within her heart as she tries to breath for air. I teared her heart out as it's still beating within my hand. She falls to the floor and there she laid dead but I can't really leave anything as evidence. So I quickly got a chance to tear all of her up and left her remaining within the classroom. I rushed to washed myself up and left all my evidence in the bathroom. As time resumes, every face of everyones' were very distrubing. Her head stands on the desk of the teacher and the teacher starts to throw up on his left side. Everyone cried and most of them puked there way out of it.


     The school days were off for the week for further researches of the crime. On my way back home, many people stand around my house looking for me. I walked the other way within the alley and there he stood his back on the other house. Daehyun, I thought as he walks towards me. He slowly laughs to himself but really in his eyes are tears. His head lands onto my shoulders and suddenly my heart begins to start beating, but then in a blink of an eye, a gun then points in front of my face.

     Fear, I thought as I feel my body shakes, why was it you. I looked into his eyes again, and it was him. The man who was interested to look more into my family, but I fell in love. How was I blind not to realize that it was Daehyun. The lies he put me through. His smiles that made me feel like I was like them and him especially. His heart wanted me to continue but as my family died in that fire, I was hopeless to do anything. It was YOU! I stopped time which was only between me and him.

 

"Can you do it," I questioned him, "Could you pull the trigger?"

 

"What can you do," He mumbled as the gun trembles in his hands, "I'm not afraid of you anymore."

 

"Are you able to pull the trigger," I come closer to him as he takes his steps back, "Do you remember what happened 200 centuries ago?"

 

"DON'T COME CLOSER OR I WILL PULL THE TRIGER," he yelled out.

 

     As I walk towards him, I flick out the gun that he held in his hand and it flies to the wall behind me. My body was drawn to him as he looks at me, his heart beating quickly, his eyes had never changed. He killed your parents, voices ran through my head, he created a big mess for you and your family. My nails grew longer and my form started to change. My eyes turned red as blood, my body forms into something abnormal, my jaws expands horizontally as my teeth begins to grow sharper.

 

"YOU KILLED MY FAMILY," my voice changes, "I'VE GROWN INTO SOMETHING MORE AND NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO DIE!"

 

     I lifted up Daehyun and threw him to the wall. He got back up and I grab him by the neck and lifted his whole body up. I looked at him struggle and I threw him to the other wall. Memories came back little by little, we were once happy, we wanted to have a better life than this one, and now it's your turn to die slowly. I came back to my senses to where Taehyung stood in front of me as Daehyun is laying at the other side of the road. 

 

"MOVE TAEHYUNG!"

 

"He seen too much, don't you think."

 

"HE NEEDS TO DIE! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE DID TO MY FAMILY! HE LIED TO ME!"

 

"Someone once told me that everything is okay and that we are the same."

 

He was right, I thought as I looked at Daehyun. He laid there unconscious and I looked back at Taehyung.

 

"What did you do to him?"

 

"Erased all his memories where you began most of this."

 

I sighed and walked away as I changed my form. As time resummed again and I quickly left the scene and left to go some place.

 



I'm so tired. It's like 1:14am on a school day. Well thanks for reading and enjoy the chapters as time goes on.

 

Comment,

Subscribe,

And Upvote

 

THANKS!!!