Stick it to your Neck!

People Fall in Love in Mysterious Ways

We were in the classroom, and Taehyung, after pecking him on the cheek and deleting that picture that Jimin took, he grabbed a hold of me and kissed me.

 

Taehyung, released his lips from mine, and looked me in eye and stared at me.

“I think I like you….” Taehyung says to me, our faces barley two feet away.

“Lair. You’re just saying that, why would you like me.” I grinned, “I thought I was a with an attitude.” And looked back at him, slowly backing away, “Anyways, we should go to Jimin and meet your other friends, right, that’s what you wanted to do before right?” I was free of his embrace and turned to face the exit, “Come on—but Taehyung’s arms reached out and hugged me.

“I’m not lying. I swear it.”

“Like I’m supposed to believe you. Let me go.”

“Not until you say I’m not lying.”

“We got to go.”

“Say it.”

“Come on!”

“Say it.”

“You’re not lying, Taehyung, let go.”

“Fine.” Taehyung backs up and steps in front of me.

“I like you.”

“That’s nice.”

“I do.”

“Okay. Move.” Taehyung moves out of my way and grabs my wrist, “Let’s go to my friends!”

“Okay, just hold on!”

But I barley grab my bag and Taehyung is running like he was in the morning.

We reach the place where Taehyung’s friends.

“Hey guys. This is my new friend, Hyechi.”

“Chi?” an unfamiliar voice. “I’m just going to call her Chi.”

I look up and I see a baby-faced person.

“’K Hyechi, this is Jungkook, that’s Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and you already met Jimin.

“Ooh. You got a skateboard?” I asked Namjoon.

“Uh, Yeah. Why?”

“Can I ride?”

“I already got caught for riding it.”

“So… Who cares? I’ll just get in trouble too. I really don’t care. Give it.”

Namjoon hands me the board, “I’ll be back…”

“WHAT?!” All of them say, but hearing Taehyung the most, I start to go faster and faster trying to go to the nearest convince store.

I reached the store and I quickly picked out some, drinks and ice-cream, and payed for it and left.

Heading back I saw a rail, and with me on a skateboard I had to, I couldn’t resist, I jumped on the rail and did the trick my mother’s ex-boyfriend taught me and jumped off the rail and back onto the concrete floor. I reached the guys and gave back the board.

“Here guys, drinks and ice-cream. Wanna skip, I hate science.”

Than before I knew it, the guys were huddled around in a circle. Like the ones only dorks do… Taehyung has got some weird friends.

 

MEANWHILE IN THE CIRCLE…

 

JIN - “What should we do? She isn’t like what Tae said about her.”

“TAE – “What?! I didn’t know that she was like that? When I first met her she was so worried that she wouldn’t make it to school on time.”

JIMIN – “Well she not like those other girls, that’s for sure.”

JUNGKOOK – “Jimin has a point. She rides a board and does tricks…. Tae I thought you said that she is a “good-y – good-y”.

TAE – “Shut up will you? I thought she was just a normal rich girl who has anything she wanted…. But you know I thought wrong, okay?”

NAM – “What do you mean by that Tae?”

YOONGI – “He’s saying that he has feelings for her… Come on catch up.”

ALL except TAE and YOONGI – “WHAT?!”

 

“WHAT?!” is what I hear and I jump up.

“WHAT THE ?! What the hell was that about! Calm down girls. Sheesh.”

NAM – “Just a little longer. Sorry Chi….” He says and they all went back into the position they were in earlier.

 

BACK IN THE CIRCLE…

HOSEOK – “Tae, not again…”

JIMIN – “You can’t keep falling for every girl you meet.”

TAE – “I know that already! But I don’t think Hyechi is like the other girls I dated.”

JUNGKOOK – “Don’t do this Tae, your heart is just going to get broken again.”

TAE – “It won’t. I swear it.”

Than Yoongi sticks his head up and looks around.

YOONGI – “Yeah… Moreover, I didn’t see ‘Chi-Chi’ anywhere… So um. And Namjoon, your skateboard is gone to.” He points to where his board was before.

“WHERE THE HELL DID SHE GO?!” Taehyung says with anger in his voice along with worriedness.

 

Hyechi’s Point of View –

“Ahhh! This is so refreshing!” she says riding the sidewalks of empty roads. It was the back way she used to take to school.

“Acting like that infront of me, Taehyung, I wonder if you fall for every girl who es at you…”

I stop the board and turn back around and start to head back.

“That. Was. Nice.”

 

“Maybe she is just strolling along the streets. She can handle herself can’t she?” Jin says.

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure. But if she can’t than, I don’t know what to do?”

“Taehyung calm down its goi—SHE WAS THE ONLY THAT KNOWS WHERE THEY SCHOOL IS FROM MY HOUSE!” All of them dumbfounded.

“ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!? THE GIRL YOU CLAIM TO LIKE IS ROAMING THE STREETS AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THAT YOU GET TO SCHOOL ON TIME? SHE MIGHT BE FREAKING KIDNAPPED AND SHE COULD GET BY MEN, BUT OKAY, GETTING HOME AND TO SCHOOL IS THE THING WE NEED TO FOCUS ON! GET YOUR DAMN HEAD OUT OF YOUR AND STICK IT ONTO YOUR NECK.” Jimin yells at Taehyung for being so reckless about Hyechi.

 

HYECHI VIEW

GET YOUR DAMN HEAD OUT OF YOUR AND STICK IT TO YOUR NECK” is what I hear and as soon as I got there I jumped off the skateboard and ran as fast as I could and went to check up on everybody.

“Are you guys okay?! What happened? Why are you guys yelling now?” As I enter into the yelling conversation, all eyes are on me, and all of them looked surprised.”

“Guys?” What’s the matter?”

Taehyung quickly walks to me and hugs me, “Where were you?”

“Ow. Taehyung, that hurts. Let go.”

“Just, please answer my question. Where were you? You made me and everyone else worried.”

“I was just rolling along the streets. You don’t know me that well but you should at least know that I can take care of myself. It’s not like I was going to get or anything. Come on now.” I try to free, but as per-use, his strength has overpowered me. I suddenly hear tiny whimpers coming within the person next to me.

“Tae? You okay?”

“Don’t you ever go rushing off like that again.”

I sighed and understood why he was like this. I slowly placed my hand onto his hair and wrapped the other one around his waist, pulling him closer toward my body. Letting his body heat warm up my cold-air body from the wind. I his beautiful hair and I smelled it again. The scent from which I met him for.

 I heard footsteps within the leaves and branches on the floor. The other were leaving, but as they were leaving Taehyung and I remained the same. He pulling me tighter in his body and me wrapping my arms around his waist and pulled my head into his shoulder.

The sound of the leaves stopped. The others were gone. I turn my head in toward his head and saw the beautiful brown color of his hair.

“I’m sorry I made you worried Tae. I won’t do it again I promise.”

“You swear it.”

“Yes, I swear.”

He begins to pull away, and as soon as we reach eye contact, he looks at my lips, and slowly heads for them. I didn’t hesitate, just waited for the skin contact. Slowly his lips pressed against mine and our lips danced on each other’s. From there I knew that I also liked him. Not just because he cared for me, not just because he is gorgeous, but because I feel like he is my fated person to be. I take my hands and wrap them around the nape of his neck, and he grabs my waist and pulls me even closer. Our tongues intertwined and it felt like we kissed for almost four minutes straight. But finally, we managed to pull away from each other and we look each other in the eye.

“I know we already had our second kiss, but, will you go- Yes! And third.”

“Third?” I jump up and kiss him and he grabs my back so I wouldn’t fall, and my arms on his neck I pull him down closer to the ground and then let go of his lips. I place my fore head on his and I look at him.

“I liked you ever since our first kiss.”

“I liked you ever since you kissed me on the cheek. Well ever since we met, but that peck on the cheek made me realize it more.”

It was hard to spate from him but instead of hugging, he grabbed my hand and his giant hand covered mine and we walked back to school.