-2-

Back From The Dead

   Been awhile....hahaha....well I'm back


       It was silent in the single room. Movement then started to come from the mattress on the ground. A mob of hair pops out from the bed. The object groans before getting up. His hair covered his eyes the boy's head hits the lamp above him. Groaning again the boy rubs his head before reaching for his phone. He looks at the charm then sighs again. Walking into the main room the sleepy boy is met with another boy with his shirt not on.
"Jongin?"
The shirtless boy turns and smiles at the other boy. Laughing and patting the shorter male's head Jongin smiles.
"Hit your head again Kyungsoo?"
"Yah." The male pouts.
"That's because y'all forgot you human now." Said another boy that walked in from another room. 
"Gongchan don't be so mean about it. It took me a long time as well." Said a boy from behind him.
Groaning Gongchan looks at the other boy and hits him on the head.
"That's cause you dumb to Mir."
Mir looks at Gongchan then throws his hands in the air.
"I just can't wait till you all go to school."
Jongin looks at the other males then smiles. 
"Oh snap Jongin school starts in one hour!" Yells Kyungsoo as he hits him.
"Alright. Alright. Kyungsoo calm down. Your not going to die."
"I know idiot."

    Jongin skidded into his classroom before the bell rang. 
"Safe bro. The teacher is not here yet." Whispered the boy that sat next to Jongin.
"Oh god. Thanks Sehun." Panted Jongin.
Sehun nodded then looked up toward the empty desk in front of him.
"Still hurts."
"Yah. I still can't believe she's gone."
Sehun looks at Jongin and pats his shoulder. Then the door opens to reveal the teacher and two students. The teacher grabbed a marker and wrote two names on the board.
"Students these are your new classmates. Shik Gongchan and Do Kyungsoo."
Everyone was quiet as they looked at the new classmates. Jongin smiled a bit as Kyungsoo looked at him.
"Kyungyu." He thought as he smiled even wider.

    "Why are humans so attractive!" Yelled Gongchan as he hits his head on the lunch table. 
Laughing Kyungsoo patted his head.
"Found someone you like?"
"Yah the guy next to me in class. He's so damn attractive." Wined Gongchan.
"You mean Jinyoung?" Asked Jongin as he sat next to them.
"Yah him. His face should be illegal."
"Then make sure you get ready because he's coming over now." Whispered Jongin as he points toward a boy walking over with two taller males.
"Hey Jongin what are you doing over here?" Asked Sehun as he walked up with Jinyoung and a longer haired male.
Kyungsoo looked up from eating to stare at Sehun. 
"Guys these are my new roommates Kyungsoo and Gongchan." Jongin said toward the three males.
"Really? I thought that you liked being alone." Said the long haired male.
"Well I began to like them." Said Jongin as he looked at Kyungsoo and smiled.

    Kyungsoo played with the charm. He remembered nothing from when he was Kyungyu. He just knows that he woke up as a ghost and that Jongin was important. He sighs before looking up to look around his location. It was a library. Getting up he started to look at the books were he was. Pulling out a book Kyungsoo started to feel like he was begging watched. Turning he saw no one. Turning back Kyungsoo saw a face. Stumbling back Kyungsoo hit his head on a chest. Turning toward the man his mind went blank.
"Looks like that girl had a twin." Said the man Kyungsoo hit. 
The man behind him nodded and grabbed his wrist.
"L-let go of me."
"Now why would we do that?" Asked the man that grabbed Kyungsoo.
"Kyungsoo?" Asked Gongchan as he turned around the corner to see the two other males.
Freezing fear started to seep into Gongchan and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo locked eyes with his friend before kicking both the males and running over to him. Grabbing his phone and Gongchan they both sprinted out of the building. Outside Kyungsoo gave his phone to Gongchan. 
"Go Gongchan. Go get Mir."
"What about you?"
"Gongchan I don't know what the hell is going on but I do know this. They are after you so they are looking for me. Just go."
"But"
"Go!"
Gongchan closed his mouth and ran toward their building.
"You!" Yelled the two males as they came out of the library. Turning Kyungsoo started to run in the opposite direction of Gongchan. 

    Kyungsoo ran through the crowds trying the get away from the two males. Breaking out of the market place three vans stopped and more man. People screamed as they saw the men had guns and sticks. Kyungsoo stopped and fear once again took over. It seemed so familiar. 
"Kyungsoo!" Yelled a familiar voice.
Looking through the crowd running in the opposite direction he saw Jinyoung.
"Jinyoung?"
Jinyoung ran toward him through the crowd. Kyungsoo heard police sirens. Looking back at Jinyoung he saw police holding him back.
"Kyungsoo run!" Screamed Jinyoung.
Kyungsoo looked at the men. He heard gun shots from all around. He felt little pushes from the bullets but no pain. Falling to the ground Kyungsoo took deep breaths before feeling one last bullet hit his chest.
"Kyungsoo!"


If y'all like please comment and subscribe ^-^