-1-

Back From The Dead

    Pain. Thats the first thing I felt as I looked up toward the darkening sky. Everything seemed slow as I watched people running toward a body. Stumbling up slowly my legs carry me toward the people. The wind picks up a bit as I begin to approach the group. Slowly my feet come to a stop to see who it was. The long hair. The pail skin. Everything. It was all...me.

    The incense overtakes my senses as I watch people cry over my photo. However I don't know these people. They don't look familiar. The only thing I know is what was on my phone. Yes I stole it from the police but it was mine. Walking through the people my feet take me to a giant cherry tree that stretches toward the heavens. Opening my phone I read the last message I sent.
"Help...Jongin...they found me. I don't know what to do. You have the chain I gave you right? Never and I mean never give it to anyone! You hear me you little sneak."
Jongin. I only know him. He is my only hope.

    I glitch into the classroom. One perk of being a ghost. Pulling my flowing black hair back my feet slowly take me toward a familiar desk. Roses are piled high on the dead wood. A single poppy lays on it. My fingers wrap around the stem and I examine it.
"Hey put that flower down. Thats meant for Kyungyu." Says a soft voice.
I place the poppy down gently and slowly turn. My hair follows my movements as it to slowly turns. The man at the door is tall. Taller than me with sun tanned skin and black straight hair. His mouth is wide open as my blue eyes stare back at him.
"K-kyungyu?"
"Jongin?"

    His eyes water as he starts yelling at me. All is blank for me. He looks so beautiful right now but those tears don't suit his y face. Hey don't judge he is the definition of y. Closing my mouth slowly my feet started to walk toward him. His face felt so warm as my left hand touched it. He shivers under my touch. 
"Jongin."

    "K-kungyu." He stutters again as I look at him.
His eyes they seem so loving.     
"Jongin. That charm do you have it?"
His arm slowly reaches for his pocket before extracting the almost identical phone as mine. Lifting it slightly a shiny object attacks my attention.
"Always kept it near me. Ever since that night."
Ignoring his words I grab the charm. It was simple. Only a metal rose hung from the gold string. Removing it carefully from the phone I hold it in my hand. I don't know what to do now. However words started to come out of my mouth. 
"Make me alive again. I want to know."
Those words just came out so easily. It got brighter and brighter until all was gone.