Chapter 5 - I finally found you

Pure love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The news of Ji Hyo making a comeback immediately covers all media means not only in Korea but also all over Asia. The press conference is arranged right on the next day. Just as expected, the most asked question is where she has been the last 4 years. Knowing that she can’t avoid that question forever, she decides to give them an answer.

“I’m sorry for my sudden absent. Many of you must be worried very much. As you all know I have had a huge passion for fashion so four years ago, I applied for a fashion school in Paris name Ecole De La Chambre Syndicale. It was very difficult to get in that school and I thought I would never get approved. Unexpectedly, they sent me a notice and required me to immediately attend the school. I didn’t want to miss the opportunity so I packed my stuffs and left Korea in rush. And now, after 4 years, I finished my degree and proudly come back to Korea. I am working on my own clothing line. Please support me.” – Her statement is true but not the whole truth. She did go to Ecole De La Hambre Syndicale for four years even graduated with Excellency but it wasn’t the reason she came to Paris from begin with. The reason that she left her fan, her fame, her family, her country is all because of one person, of … that person.

The press conference is long and exhausting. Ji Hyo requests her manager to take her home to catch some rest but a phone call pulls them back to the agency halfway.  

“Why am I here, oppa? The press conference was only done not even an hour ago. I am exhausted.” – Ji Hyo scowls while throwing her body on the comfy couch of CEO office.

Chang Ju stands up in his chair, taking out a bottle of orange juice from his mini fridge and brings it to her – “I know you are tired but we just have a sudden request from a famous cosmetic company that wants you to be their spokesperson.”

“Really?” – Ji Hyo frowns in surprise – “Public only knows about my comeback since yesterday how can I have an offer already?”

“It proves how popular you are.” – Chang Ju brightly states.

Ji Hyo exhales sharply and bites her lip in wonder. Regardless how popular she is, having a spoke person offer so quickly like this is still abnormal. She has worked in this industry long enough to understand that selecting spoke person is a lengthy process. It is weird that a big company can make that decision in just 1 day. – “Is that company creditable, oppa?”

“Of course, in fact the CEO requested to see you and discuss about the contract right now. The secretary said that his schedule was very hectic and he only had this afternoon available. That’s why I called you in the rush. Get your makeup touch up and the manager will take you there in a little bit, alright?”

Ji Hyo stands up to see the makeup artist but her mind is still wondering. This is too good to be true.

Quickly after that, Ji Hyo and her manager – Ju Hoon arrive at a huge building that says Perfection Cosmetic from outside. This is a famous brand in Korea and they only select the current most popular celebrities for their products. Ji Hyo’s spectacle grows even bigger. Why this place wants her? She is sure that there are plenty more female celebrities qualify for this position.

As if the entire company is waiting for her, the receptionist quickly leads her to the CEO office without even asking for the reason.

“Miss Song Ji Hyo, pleasure to have you here. Our CEO is waiting inside.” – The pretty secretary politely greets Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo and Ju Hoon politely bows at the secretary and are about to walk in the office but the other secretary stops Ju Hoon by the door – “I’m sorry but our CEO requested for a private meeting with Miss Song only, please wait at our waiting area right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter