Chapter 3 - Choi Yeo Jin

Pure love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is only 8 A.M in the morning but the doorbell is chiming loudly. Jun Su wonders who is visiting them this early of the day. He is about to walk downstairs and open the door but Ji Hyo is already midway to the stairs.

“I will get it” – She tells him from downstairs.

It is surprising that she actually wakes up this early of the day. She even dresses up properly instead of her casual home outfit, seems as she is expecting the guest. If it is true, then that is another surprise to Jun Su. Even though they have been living together forever but Ji Hyo has never invited any one home, actually the three of them never did. Only their managers knew that they live together deal to their celebrity status. There would be a huge scandal if anyone found out about their living arrangement. No one would accept a female celebrity living with two unrelated male idols no matter how close they are. There was more than one time their managers suggested them to live separately but neither of them agreed. Luckily they live in an exclusive area so they have never got caught.

That is why Jun Su is very surprised and also curious about Ji Hyo’s guest. He is also concerning whether he should hide in his room or not. But Ji Hyo already resolves his conflict.

“Jun Su, come down here, I want to introduce you to someone.” – Ji Hyo calls from the living room.

“Okay.” – Jun Su responds and walks downstairs.

On the couch, Ji Hyo is chatting very friendly with a lady that is pretty even from her back. From afar, Jun Su already smells a sweet fragrance from her, such a unique smell.

“Jun Su ah, come here.” – Ji Hyo gestures Jun Su sitting next to her on the couch.

The lady turns around as she hears the Jun Su name mentioned – “Omo, you are really Jun Su of JYJ” – She smiles brightly, her eyes spark with great surprise.

He politely spreads a fan service smile and bows lightly at her. She is a true beauty not as pretty as his noona but still at around 8 on his picky scale. He has pretty eyes, tall nose bridge, flawless skin and her body is definitely as perfect as any supermodel.

“Yeah, he is the famous Jun Su.” – Ji Hyo tells her guest then turns to Jun Su who just settles on the seat next to her – “Jun Su ah, this is Choi Yeo Jin, a good friend of mine since college.”

Jun Su offers Yeo Jin a hand shake - “Nice to meet you!”

“Pleasure to meet up!” – Yeo Jin takes Jun Su’s hand with both of her hands and the brightest smile. – “Wow, unnie, I thought that you were only kidding when you said you lived with Jun Su.”

So Ji Hyo told Yeo Jin about their living arranges then for sure, she trusts Yeo Jin very much. Ji Hyo is not at all an open person. She rather keeps thing for herself especially this huge secret.

“Why would I kid about that?” – Ji Hyo playfully responds to Yeo Jin. – “Oh Jun Su ah, Yeo Jin is also my business partner. We are opening a fashion company together.”

Jun Su again is in shock. Out of the blue, Ji Hyo came back to his life then again out of the blue she says she is opening a fashion company. He knows that she always has a great interest in fashion industry but founding a whole company by herself is still a great surprise.

“Well, technically you open the company and I only help you manage it.” – Yeo Jin corrects

“It is the same thing. You are my business partner.” – Ji Hyo winks at Yeo Jin and again turns to Jun Su - “Do you know that Yeo Jin is very amazing? She graduated top of her class and keeping a CEO chair too. I had to beg her to be my business partner.”

Yeo Jin shakes her hands – “Unnie, don’t embarrass me. I am not that great and it is my pleasure working wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter