Chapter 1 - She's back

Pure love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

25 years ago, Saint Louis Orphanage, Seoul, Korea,

“Stay away from them” – Ji Hyo screamed at the boys who were bullying Jun Ho and Jun Su.

The boys pushed Jun Ho and Jun Su on the ground and turned their direction toward Ji Hyo – “Who do you think you are?”

“I’m their noona. Leave them alone.” – Ji Hyo stared at the boy in anger while Jun Ho and Jun Su ran hiding behind her back.

The boys smirked – “So you want to play hero. Fine, let’s get her.” – The biggest boy yelled and all of them started attacking Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo kicked and punched at anyone in her way but there were 5 of them and only 1 of her. Two of them were still attacking her while the other three came back to Jun Ho and Jun Su. Jun Su started crying. Ji Hyo kicked the two with all the strength she had and ran to Jun Ho and Jun Su. She covered both of them with her body. The 5 boys surrounded them, kept on kicking and screaming. She was hurt but still held tightly on Jun Su and Jun Ho. They were safe. That was all she cared about.

“What are you boys doing?” – The nun screamed and the boys ran off, leaving Ji Hyo with Jun Ho and Jun Su.

“Are you ok?” – Ji Hyo asked while brushing dusk off Jun Ho and Jun Su shirts.

“We are ok? Are you, noona?” – They look at Ji Hyo in worry as her body was covered with bruises.

“I’m fine.” – She smiled kindly at them even though she couldn’t even stand up.

“I’m sorry noona. When I grow up, I will take good care of you and protect you.” – Jun Su firmly stated.

Ji Hyo curled her lips to a soft smile – “Thank you.”

Present day,

“Ding doong, ding doong.” – The door bell doesn’t stop chiming. Jun Su gets annoyed. He determines not to open the door. He just came back from Japan last night from his 1 month tour. He is definitely exhausted. Sleep is all he need. He keeps mumbling “go away” as if whoever on the door can hear him. He covers his ears with his hands, buries his head under the pillow. He does everything but the noise is not leaving him alone.

“Argggg” – He screams and walks downstairs. He is going to teach whoever on the door a good lesson.

“What take you so long?” – She shoves him aside and walks inside the house.

He rubs his eyes and slaps his face to make sure that he awakes. It has been 4 years, she had disappeared 4 years, without saying a word to him or her fans. She just disappeared as a ghost and now she is right in front of him still attitude as she was.

“Ji Hyo noona?” – He screams, following her inside the house. His brain is still in daze.

She calmly puts her suitcases on the floor, walks to the kitchen and gets herself a glass of cold water.

“It’s only been four years and you don’t even realize your noona anymore?” – She scowls, still arrogant as she always was. It is definitely her, Song Ji Hyo the famous actress that stormed all TV channels and theaters 4 years ago, national actress, queen of romantic comedy, most natural beautiful face of Korea. Then suddenly, she disappeared from everything, everyone, no one knew where she was. even her so called brothers Jun Su and Jun Ho.

Jun Su slowly walks to the couch and sits next to Ji Hyo, his eyes are gluing on her. He still can’t get over his shock – “Where have you been the last 4 years noona?”

She plays with her hairs – “Just somewhere.” – She answers stolidly

“Noona, don’t just say something irresponsible like that! How can you disappear for 4 years then come back and act as nothing had happened. Please let me know where you were. Do you even know how worry I and Jun Ho were?” – Jun Su scowls.

The last four years were the worst years in his live. He spent every minute of his free time looking for her. If he has to rate the most important person in his life, it is her, the one and only woman in his life. She is more than just a woman, she is his noona, his best friend, his family, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter