'HOW long?!?'

This is Why American Movies are Evil

"Give me back my body!!!" 

The two of them glared at each other. The other members of SHINee and B2ST looked between each other, everyone speechless. A voice from the back made everyone turn.

"Maybe we should get another opinion."

Everyone looked back. SHINee's manager stood there, B2ST's manager next to him. SHINee's manager looked at Onew, and his eyes widened.

"Yeah! Come on!" He grabbed Taemin's hand, then thought for a second, dropped it and grabbed Dongwoon's hand instead. Pulling, he led the way outside. Everyone else followed, piling into their respective vans, with the exceptions of Taemin and Dongwoon. Onew had hauled Dongwoon into SHINee's van, and Taemin got into B2ST's van and took the spot Dongwoon always sat in. SHINee's manager drove in front, and soon they parked outside a multi-story building. SHINee piled out of the van, all smiles, while B2ST followed them quickly, nervous and confused. Onew pulled a key out of his pocket and opened a side door to the stairs. SHINee walked up the stairs to the top floor, B2ST whispering amongst themselves but following.

When they reached the top floor, Onew peeked through the door. "Coast is clear. Stay here for a second." He hurried out of the stairwell and quickly knocked on the first door on the right. A couple seconds later, he waved at the others while walking in the room. The rest of them hurriedly ran through the door, SHINee's manager shutting and locking it when they were all through.

They wound up in a large dorm room obviously shared by two K-pop fans. The room was clearly delinated in half. Two desks, side by side, faced out the window. Gikwang nudged Hyunseung and pointed at the chairs. They both smiled. Covered in glitter and confetti were two black hoodies, one on each chair. The one on the right said Gi Kwang, the other Hyun Seung. The members of B2ST, having never been here before, looked around. The walls were covered in K-pop posters. The right half held mostly B2ST posters, with a few others scattered here and there. The left half had a large poster of thunder over the Grand Canyon next to the bed, and posters of everyone from SHINee and B2ST to MYNAME and TAKEN. There were lightsticks on every surface on both sides of the room also from numerous bands. The desks held pictures in little frames. The right desk showed a young black woman in glasses making peace signs at various places in South Korea. The left desk held only two pictures. One was of a young-looking woman in pigtails posed with SHINee and their manager, and the second one was a selca of the same woman and Onew, leaning on each other. There were loft beds on both sides of the room. A purple comforter was semi-neatly arranged on the right bed, while the left bed held a giant, fluffy dark green comforter with a lump in it. It was to this bed that Onew walked and started talking softly. 

Key turned to Doojoon. "Looks like they went to your concert last night."

Doojoon smiled a bit before turning to Key. "Um...why are we here? This seems like the LAST place we'd want to be."

Key just laughed. "Trust me. We're perfectly fine here." They looked over as the green lump showed signs of life. It rolled over the rail of the seven-foot high bed and the blanket opened, depositing a girl into Onew's arms. She had long brown pigtails and was wearing blue pyjama pants with stars and moons and a green SHINee world concert shirt with 'Onew' on the back. Onew set her down on her feet and she rubbed her eyes and looked at the gathered mass in her room.

"And good morning to you too," she said, semi-sleepily.

B2ST watched as the members of SHINee moved forward and hugged the girl warmly. The last to move was Dongwoon, who squeaked and hugged the girl, picking her up and squeezing. When he put her down, she raised an eyebrow and looked between Dongwoon and Taemin before looking at Onew. Before anyone could speak, SHINee's manager stepped forward.

"I think introductions are in order." He looked at the girl. "I'm fairly certain you know B2ST." She nodded. He turned to B2ST. "This is Nym Sheridan."

Nym bowed. "A pleasure to meet you."

The B2ST members bowed, confused slightly. Yoseob was the first one to move forward and start talking to Nym. While the others moved hesitantly and started chatting as well, Doojoon pulled Onew aside.

"Do you really know this girl?"

Onew just looked at him for a second, bemused, before pulling out his phone. His wallpaper was a similar picture to the second one on her desk, but while she was smiling at the camera, Onew was looking at her. Doojoon looked at it and nodded. "Fair enough. So then, why are we here?"

Onew looked back at the group, still all chatting with Nym. "She can tell us what really happened."

Doojoon frowned, then shrugged. "Well, my maknae says that he's actually YOUR maknae, so I suppose that I shouldn't be too surprised at whatever happens."

Then, Nym spoke up. "So, I'm going to assume there's a reason you're all here and that reason is the same one why I got a squeak-hug from Dongwoon while Taemin is over there looking like I'm going to eat him."

Key and Junhyung started in, telling Nym what had happened that morning. She nodded. "Alright then. B2ST, could you all take a seat on the floor?" 

They looked confused, but complied. Taemin looked from them to Nym and she shook her head. 

"Physical Dongwoon please." Dongwoon looked a little scared, but sat down too. Nym followed suite and closed her eyes. After a minute, she and all of B2ST slumped over on the floor, asleep.

 

In the dream world:

 

Nym watched as the members of B2ST sat up, one by one. Well, five members and...Taemin. The five of them looked at him in astonishment. Hyunseung looked at Nym.

"Why is he here?"

Nym sighed. "Looks like they weren't lying. Taemin's essence got put into Dongwoon's body, and that means that Dongwoon is in Taemin's body."

Yoseob blinked in confusion. "But...couldn't you have done this with just Dongmin?"

Nym smiled. "Dongmin. I like that. Dongmin and Taewoon." She shook her head and got back to business. "I could have, but you don't know me. You probably wouldn't have believed me. SHINee's been here before." At that, Taemin nodded and smiled. "You haven't. When we wake up, SHINee will believe me when I tell them this. You...you had to see it to believe it."

Doojoon shrugged and nodded a bit. "Well, that IS true. We probably wouldn't have believed you if you'd said it."

She smiled. "Anyway, I'm going to send you back now and bring Taewoon here."

 

Back in the dorm:

 

Five of the members of B2ST woke up. Gikwang woke up just in time to save a falling Taemin from hitting his head on the dresser as he fell unconscious. He lowered him to the ground, his eyes wide in realizing that, in that little blonde body was the essence of his maknae. Doojoon looked up at Onew.

"Well, they weren't lying."

Onew nodded and helped Doojoon up. "What's she doing now?"

Doojoon shrugged. "She said she was bringing Dongwoon there."

They stood around, looking at the two maknaes and the girl, unconscious on the floor. Gikwang, easily bored, was now wandering around Nym's roommate's side of the room, marker pen in hand and mischevious smile on his face, signing the multiple posters of himself and the B2ST cds he'd found on her desk. He pulled out the framed picture of himself and turned to Onew. "What's her roommate's name?"

Onew chuckled. "Jasmine, but she goes by Jazzy."

Gikwang continued his boredom breaking signing flurry. B2ST's manager thought about saying something, but decided against it. Something big was happening, and Gikwang's signing flurry was minimal and probably well warrented. 

A couple minutes later, the three on the floor woke up. Doojoon pulled up Taemin, Key and Minho helped up Dongwoon, and Onew lifted Nym to her feet. She sighed, looking pale and worn-out.

"Well, I have good news and bad news."

The maknaes were staring at the floor, looking scared. The others looked at Nym. "Good news: I managed to lower the amount of time they'll spend like this down. It was for about three months. Bad news: I couldn't get it any lower than three weeks."

"HOW long?!" Everyone looked at Nym.

She nodded. "Three weeks. Even that was hard. This isn't my area."

"But...we have schedules..."

She looked at the assembled group. "You're going to have to train them then. And Taewoon will have to live with SHINee while Dongmin lives with B2ST."

Taewoon didn't look too upset by this news, already knowing Key and Minho well enough, but Dongmin burst out into tears. No one moved. Neither group could figure out who should comfort him. Nym stepped in and hugged him.

"Don't worry, little one. The B2ST hyungs are really nice and funny too. I'll bet you'll have fun. Plus, you'll get to learn new dances in detail!" At this, Dongmin's sniffling lessened. "And, come on, you've ALWAYS wanted to do the Penguin step on stage, right?" Dongmin smiled a watery smile at Nym. "Besides, it's not like you can't call everyone. Think of it as an adventure!"

Dongmin smiled wider and nodded. "Alright, nuna. I can do that!"

Nym returned the smile. "Good." Dongmin went over to the B2ST members, stood for a second, then bowed deeply. "Please take care of me!"

Doojoon smiled and put an arm over his shoulders. "Absolutely."

Taewoon turned and did the same to SHINee, who smiled and nodded before he, Key and Minho started laughing and jumping a bit. "91 line!"

Nym turned to the managers. "Well, you two are in for an interesting few weeks." SHINee's manager just groaned while B2ST's manager bowed and introduced himself. She took B2ST's manager's phone and imputted her number. "In case something happens or whatnot, just call me."

She then turned to the group, who were all exchanging phone numbers. "Ok, so, if anything happens, SHINee has my number and so does B2ST's manager. I don't foresee any problems, but I will most assuredly be watching TV for the next few weeks." She giggled as groans went around the room. "Now, however, I recommend you go back to one dorm or the other and get to know each other better. Dongmin and Taewoon need to learn about each other so they can answer questions if needed."

Everyone nodded and said their goodbyes to Nym by bows or hugs before SHINee's manager peeked out the door and they raced downstairs. They piled into their respective vans and headed toward B2ST's dorm.

 

 

[No one get all mad. I HAD to bring Nym into this. It fit, and it's what wound up happening when I saw it in my head. And, in case it wasn't clear, Dongmin is the physical Dongwoon, while Taewoon is the physical Taemin.

Anywho!!! Comments are lovededededed!!!!!!!! <3]