But..But...I'M NOT ME!!!!!!

This is Why American Movies are Evil

At the SHINee dorm:

 

Key rushed into the bathroom as soon as he heard Taemin's scream. "Taemin, what's wrong?"

Taemin turned to him, his face white. "Key..." Taemin rushed over to Key and shook him by the shoulders. "Key, what's going on? Why am I Taemin?!!?"

Key blinked, confused. "Um...what are you talking about?"

Taemin shook his head. "Key...It's me. Dongwoon. Son Dongwoon! Why am I in Taemin's body?"

By this time, the others were gathered around the door. Onew stepped forward and felt Taemin's forehead. "He's not hot."

Taemin growled and pushed Key out of the way. Shoving by the others, he bolted out the door. Stunned by their maknae's strange actions, the rest of SHINee followed, confused and worried.

 

In the B2ST dorm:

 

Junhyung was the first to hit the bathroom when Dongwoon screamed. "What?! What's wrong?"

Dongwoon turned and looked at him with huge eyes before backing away, shaking a bit. Junhyung moved forward, but with every step, Dongwoon backed away. "Dongwoon, what's wrong?"

Dongwoon backed into the shower area and grabbed the showerhead, holding it in front of him like a shield. Doojoon reached the bathroom and turned to Junhyung. "What's wrong with Dongwoon?'

Junhyung shrugged. "I don't...know."

Doojoon stepped closer to Dongwoon. "Dongwoon..."

"Stop calling me Dongwoon!!!"

Everyone froze and turned to Dongwoon.

Dongwoon backed into the shower wall and slid down to the floor. "Stop calling me Dongwoon. I'm not Dongwoon!!"

Hyunseung, still half-asleep, spoke up. "Who are you, then?"

Dongwoon glared at them. "I'm Taemin!!"

The five of them blinked, then looked at one another. Even Hyunseung was awake at this point. He looked at Dongwoon.

"Um...what?"

Suddenly, there was a pounding on the door of the dorm. Yoseob hurried out to answer it, only to be slammed into the wall as Taemin burst inside, followed closely by the rest of SHINee, Onew pulling Yoseob up and apologizing. Taemin pushed his way into the bathroom, stopped and stared at Dongwoon. Dongwoon stood up, dropping the showerhead and stared back. Suddenly, they pointed at each other.

"Give me back my body!!"