Chapter 5

The Demon

There are two worlds.

one being the human world or as demons prefer to say " the mortal world". of course  the Demon world. it was most commonly referred as "the underworld". more than 5000 years has there been separation of the humans and demons.

Humans being foolish and let themselves be hurt so easily, while demons, looked over their shoulder and show no mercy or anything.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Not everyone is born a demon.

One of every demon is actually born a human

In order for a person to become a demon then they have done something so sinful that it can’t be forgiven.

It has to be one of the Seven Sins.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Amber was born Human , but she died in the human world and became a demon.

What Sin did she commit?.

Lust

And

Wrath

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Amber was twenty two when she died in a car accident with her then girlfriend Sun-young. She was a year younger than Amber. They had three months being together as a couple. Amber meet Sun-young at the closet library in her house, she needed a stupid textbook for her class that she needed to pass, but who knew a textbook would help Amber meet a young girl with short length hair by the mix of orange and yellow. Her eyes shined with happiness behind the counter checking other peoples book. After that Amber had been going to the library sitting down at the tables and pretending to read her book , when instead she was looking at the beautiful girl right in front of her. As time when on , Amber finally asked her for a drink at the coffee shop, Sun-young quickly agreed to it. Sun-young would steal quick glances at the tomboy and slightly blush when she made eye contact by accident. She had been getting feelings for the girl. She loved to go to work and hope to see the tomboy. When she asked her for a drink she of course agreed. Amber paid for the drinks and offered to take her home, nodding her head and looking down to hide her blushing face. When Amber dropped her off she walked her to the door of her apartment. “Thank you for the drink and ride”. Sun-young said bowing her head, “no problem and are you free next week?.” Amber asked looking at Sun-young’s eyes. “ I have Thursday off”, why?”. “ I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?.” Sun-young hugged Amber and smiled. This had to be a dream. It seemed so perfect. “ I would love to”.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

The first month of the relationship was perfect. Going on dates , being together and having a good time. It seemed Amber only had eyes for Sun-young and Sun-young for Amber. For their second month anniversary ,Amber just hugged her and said “happy second anniversary”, but she said it a serious tone and the hug didn't feel anything special like it did before. Sun-young felt something wrong down in her guts but shaked it out saying it was her being nervous for the second annervasity. Amber said she would be back around noon to get something for her. Sun-young tried to convince her to tell her what it was instead of not telling her, she hugged Amber. “Get off of me , Sung-young.” Amber said pushing her away. Why was she being so cold? , Sun-young backed away and looked down at the floor. “I'm leaving now” Amber got her car keys and left towards the door. Sun-young sat down at the sofa and decided to wait for her girlfriend since after all it was their second anniversary.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Amber went to a nightclub when it was just their one month anniversary, she did like Sun-young but she didn’t expected her to be too clingy. She always wanted to go on dates and wanted Amber to buy her everything she laid her eyes on. The farthest they would go intimate would be kissing even if they were by themselves. Instead it resulted of her going clubbing and drinking too much alcohol and having one night stands at her house. Sun-young didn’t know anything about this.

The

Sin

Lust

Wanting to have ual with anyone.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Sun-young  waited and waited for Amber to stop at her place and have a nice dinner and watch a movie at home. But,Amber never showed up or even sent her a text or called. Sun-young was tired of waiting and keep on texting her, Calling but she never showed up.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

The next morning Sun-young woke up with her alarm to go to work. Waking up and seeing a message from an unknown number. Clicking on the message and her eye went wide open and gasped.

There was Amber sleeping with a another girl wrapped around her arms and her face around her face. “ looks like someone is a cheater and i'm so sorry about this I didn't know she had a girlfriend”. Sung-young hands were shaking , did Amber do this? Or was the person was messing around with here?. Either way she let her tears roll down her cheeks. She loved Amber with all her heart. She thought amber was the one in her life. The message was sent around four in the morning. There was no reason to calling the phone number. She wiped away her tears and decided to get ready. Amber was going to pick her up soon to take her to work.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Sun-young finished getting ready and as she was fixing her hair , she heard a car honking. Amber was here. Sun-young went outside and locked her house. Going inside the car and putting her seat belt on. Amber started driving and soon she stopped at a red light. “Where were you last night?.” Sun-young asked crossing her arms. Not bothering to do anything , Amber looked straight ahead. “Tell me!”. Still no response from her girlfriend. Sun-young took out her phone and showed her the picture . “ what about this?”. Amber saw a bright screen and turned around to look at it. Amber snatched away her phone, looking at the picture and remembering waking up next to her in the morning. “This is nothing! Someone is playing with you!”. Amber threw the phone to the back of the seats. “Someone playing? The only one who is playing is you!”. “What the are you talking about?”. “ after our month together you have changed and you left me waiting for hours to celebrate when instead you slept with someone else in my back!”. Sun-young was getting on her nerves. “ what if I ing did? You're ing annoying and we haven't done together!”. Sun-young eyes went wide open. “Then you back being the you are and with everyone that you see!”. Sun-young said.

Amber had enough of her already.

Without knowing she stepped on the pedals of the car and passed on the red light. On the other side the light was green. A truck was about to cross when it crashed into the car. Amber got a direct hit in the side of her face. Glass went inside her face. The door got crumbled. Sun-young’s body went outside of the window and made glass get into her whole body.

Amber died

Sun-young died also..

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Wrath

Is

The

Second

Sin

Out of Anger she did this

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Amber had committed those two

But others as well

Cheating

Murdering someone

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Amber knew nothing about Sun-young after that or even remembers her

Humans who are turned into Demons forget their lives in the real world and start new in the Demon world. The only power they have is to ruin people's dreams, making them dream their nightmares so far for the humans to wake up in dead cold sweat.

While Born Demons had the power to possess humans , live in their bodies and make everything horrible. Or they could also into the human world and throw , move anything. As the human world calls it,

Haunting.

 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Demon Royals had every evil spirit inside of them and could control anyone , they didn't have hearts , no pulse. Only them they could go into the human world as themselves and not hide in any mask or objects.

They were above everything.

But

Why

Does

The

Demon

Prince

Kai

Needs

Krystal?

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

~

Sorry for the long update!

Im Still writting this story! but so much has been going on

I decided to give some informtaion about Amber and stuff

(sorry its boring and short!)

but i have a good reason

im writting this while my feet hurts

long story short 

i steped in glass ( it was a small one) but holy was i bleeding a river i swear it was a water just dripping faster by the moment!

by the way i had to remove the glass with my own hands before it got depper

 blood it got everywhere in my room!

the floor , my chair, two towels even the wall and the doorknob! that i was getting help from

glass was everywhere also

my right leg hurts so bad and i feel its still bleeding

my left foot got a cut also

but i can stand on it

so now i have to walk on crutches and it hurts so bad.

just letting you know if i might take long to update

and to top if all of i tripped while my foot was still bleeding

excuse the so much blood 

but back to the story!

comment and subsribe your own opinion about it!

Yes I removed the subscribers * 

Because I don't want to seem or be a ! :D I want everyone to read my story~ Hopefully 

Ps
it was hard to write this since i got a laptop and the keys (shinee hehe)
have so much space compared to my old laptop
i should stop 
BYE!