KhunWoo Fluff (2PM Nichkhun x Wooyoung)

KPOP Requests

Nichkhun sat down next to Wooyoung as he put the popcorn down on the coffee table. It was one of the rare nights they didn't have plans with the other members or a schedule, so they decided to stay in and watch movies.

"What do you want to watch, Wooyoung?" Nichkhun asked, turning on the TV. He put his arm around his boyfriend and pulled him in closer.

Wooyoung shrugs as he rests his head on the older's shoulder. "Whatever you want to watch, hyung. As long as it's not anything scary."

Nichkhun chuckled. "Of course, babe," he answered. He placed a kiss on top of the younger's head. He decided to put on their favorite comedy before reaching for the popcorn and placing it on his lap. 

Wooyoung snuggled closer to his hyung and wrapped his arms around Khun's waist. Wooyoung couldn't be more satisfied with spending time with the one he loved. He looked up to admire his boyfriend.

"What is it? Why are you looking at me?" Khun questioned, looking into the big, brown eyes staring back at him.

Wooyoung laughed and planted a kiss onto Khun's lips. "It's nothing. I'm just happy to be with you, hyung."

Nichkhun kissed Wooyoung and pulled him in tighter. "I'm glad to be with you too, Wooyoung."

 

A/N. I know I've had this request and a few other requests for pretty much a month now, but I started school the day after I got these and wanted to do them in order. However, I have major writers' block when it comes to the other requests and school is now in full swing. I should be getting another one out in the next week or two. Sorry it's taking me so long! Also, I know this is short, but I'm just better at writing short fics rather than longer ones.