Secret's Out

Theatre

Weekend passed by so fast and before i knew it , it was Monday . During the weekend , Jungkook helped me with my vocal training and it worked prefectly . I improved a lot ! After all the classes , i went to the theatre hall and everyone was staring at me ... Jungkook grabbed me and stood in the middle of the stage.

"Get ready for a surprise...!" , Jungkook was so happy that he jumped for joy.

"Sky... As you all know , that our musical is coming soon which is in 1 week time and i just got a terrible news that , the main cast of the musical got injured this morning ... So , what i suggest is , Patricia , you'll be the main lead , Christine, in the musical , Phantom of the Opera ..." , V told her.

I couldn't believe what just happened , am i suppose to be happy ...? And who is playing my love interest , Raoul , and who is playing Erik , the opera ghost ..?

"I know that you're thinking who will be playing who ... Just remember that , Jungkook is playing Raoul and I will be playing Erik ." , V told me.

I didn't feel as much excitement as i wanted it to be ... What was i feeling ...? Before you know it , i was in rehearsal ... I rehearsed a lot with Jungkook and V and i couldn't deny that Jungkook and V looked charming being the characters ... Honestly , i have more time to rehearse with V than Jungkook because Jungkook doesn't really have many scenes... There was a scene where I would sing with the opera ghost and i was a nervous wreck ...

Me singing ... :

In sleep he sang to me
In dreams he came
That voice which calls to me
And speaks my name
And do i dream again
For now i find
The Phantom Of The Opera is there
Inside my mind

V singing :

Sing once again with me
Our strange duet
My power over you
Grows stronger yet
And though you turn from me
To glance behind
The Phantom Of The Opera is there
Inside your mind

Me singing :

Those who have seen your face
Draw back in fear ~

V quickly stopped the scene and knew that something was wrong with me ... He quickly asked everyone to take 5 ... (Which means 5 minutes of break)

"Are you alright ? You were singing marvelously just now .. What happened ...?" , V told me.

"I'm just too nervous ... really ..." 

V hugged me and his hug was so comforting that i just couldn't reject ... I hugged him back and smiled.

"Thank you ...for always caring ..."

Back to rehearsal , we practiced and practiced and before you know it , it was the end of rehearsal and i was dead tired ... The first thing that came up to my mind was , 'Where's V...?' I asked Jungkook that and he told me this...

"You know Patricia ... You're starting to get it ..." , he told me.

"Get what ...?"

"Ah nevermind , V went out to buy somethings for the play ... So don't worry about him , you can now go back home and rest . We have to help him with something..." , Jungkook was being so suspicious but i could not argue with him ... So i quickly went back home ... As i went back home passing through a botanic shop , i went in to get some fresh flowers for my room and then to my surprised , i saw V picking out some flowers. I decided to hide myself. V was paying for the flowers.

"For a special someone i believe ?" , the cashier woman said.

"I guess you could say that ..." , V replied.

"Someone as handsome and young as you would get tons of girls ..." 

"I'm not really interested in anyone except for one special lady ..." , V replied.

"I bet she must be lucky ..."

"I just wish she knew everything"

I quickly closed my ears because i didn't want to hear anymore of what he said ... and quickly ran out of the store. I feel a sharp pain at my heart ... What is this feeling ...

"What was that...?" , V said.