Rehearsal on Stage

Theatre

It was a Friday afternoon and all classes had ended so now it means , DRAMA TIME ! I couldn't wait to see what V had in store for me later ... When i opened the door , V was holding a script with him and he dressed up as a biker from 1970's.

"There you are ! Here , i brought a costume for you to wear , change and come back because we have a lot of things to do..." , he quickly passed my the clothing and pushed me out .

After changing , i looked like a 1970's chic... Which i hated so much because it's not my style ... V was laughing at me but i handle the situation nicely ...

"You look unbelievable..." , V kept laughing ...

"Hurry up and get on with it..." , i put on my grumpy face...

"I really meant it , you look unbelievable." , V then gave me a smile.

My heart suddenly raced so fast but i didn't know what's going on.

"Oh right ! Today , we're going to be acting ... and we're doing it on stage ...! It's based on a musical called , West Side Story .."

"I've heard of that ! it's like a modern day of Romeo and Juliet !" -- i shouted in excitement because this was my favourite musical ever.

"Glad you like it , let's go !" , he pulled me on stage and i was dumbfounded.

"Ok guys , today we're practising a short scene where me , Tony , the main character of the story dies and 'SKY' will be Maria ... All of you guys will be the gangster groups . You guys know the queue , ready action !!" - V quickly lie on the floor and pretended to die.

I quickly got my script and got my composure on ... I caress Tony's cheek and shed a tear ... Can't believe Tony died like that ... The gangster group came in closer but i stood up and said , "Stay away !"

I asked for a gun from one of the guy and said , " How do i fire this gun...? By pulling this trigger ?! " I pointed the gun to the guy.

"All of you , you killed him ! With your bullets and gun with hate and now , i can kill too because i'm now filled with hatred ! How many can i kill till i'm left with 1 bullet ?! " -- i pointed the gun to each and everyone of them ...

With all my hatred , i still couldn't believe that Tony died ... I crumbled down and cried to my heart's content ... Then a detective came in but he didn't say a word because he saw that i was in devastation ... Instead , everyone left me alone with Tony and i went up to Tony with my last words to him ...

"I love you Tony ..." , then i leaned in for a kiss as i was about to sealed him with a kiss , all that was on my mind was ... was he going to reject my kiss like the last time ...?

I leaned in for a kiss and this time , he didn't turned ... But as usual , i was blushing like mad ... I quickly stood up and everyone was whispering ... Jungkook didn't look angry at all but he instead smiled . What was going on ...?

Then V quickly stood up and said , " That's a rap ! Great job everyone ! 'SKY' i need to talk to you ... You guys can go back to practice ..."

As we went back to the practice room , i was flustered at what happened and sat down quietly till he it's not awkward anymore ... Then he suddenly asked me something that was embarrasing ...

"Was that your first kiss ...?" , he pulled a chair sat infront of me gazing into my eyes.

"WHAT ? THAT WAS NOT MY FIRST KISS...!" , i quickly avoided his gaze and all i can hear was his laughter but soon after he put on a serious face and sat closer to me ...

"Why are you lying..." -- he asked.

"How do you know i'm lying ...?!" -- i protested.

"I don't know that you're lying ... But since you said that this was not your first kiss ... Then do you wanna practice it again...? It seems like you're fine kissing again and again..." -- he argued back.

"What do you meant by i like kissing again and again ...? I'm not that kind of girl alright ! I only kiss someone whom i truly love !" -- i yelled in frustration.

The next moment , i couldn't believe what i just said ... Even V was flustered by what i just said ... V knew that he was going too far with the questions and decided to move away but my gut instincts quickly tell me , ' Don't go.'... I grabbed V by the hand and said ---

"I didn't meant to say that , what i meant was ..." , i tried explaining to myself but V instead tapped my head and smiled at me.

"It's fine , i know that i was too far and forgive me for saying what i said just now ... It's getting late , Jungkook is probably waiting for you again..."

I instantly grabbed V's hand and told him , "I'm going back home alone tonight ..."

Then V let out a small giggle and sat on the corner covering his eyes with a towel because he was too tired... I sat beside him not wanting to leave his side and decided to ask him questions ...

"Do you mind that i ask you some questions that are personal... ?" , i asked but surprisingly he didn't refuse and i started asking him very personal questions ...

"How's your childhood like ...?"

"I guess you could say it's complicated ... I didn't like my surrounding but someone gave my hope and here i am doing my passion ..." , he said.

"Then on to my second question , why are you so sad ...?"

"I don't know what you're talking about ... I'm living happily right now ..." , he argued back .

"You're lying ... I know you are ... There's something bothering you ... And as nosy as i am , i really want to help you."

"Before helping me , you should know something about me ... I don't like it when someone is being nosy around other people's matters ..." , he hesistantly told me.

I let out a small giggle and told him , " You know you remind me of Jungkook when he was small ... But now he doesn't mind me being nosy in other people's business... I have no idea why ..."

"Is that so ...?" , V got all chocked up by saying those words and i have no idea why...

"Are you alright...? Do you need water ...? I can help you get ---"

The next thing i knew it , he grabbed my hand and said , "You're not finish with your questions ..."

"Right ... The last question is , what's going on , in your mind right now ...?" , i curiously asked.

"In my mind right now ...? There's a quote actually ... It says ,' Today , I'm Thankful...' -- he said.

"Why is that so ...?" , i asked.

"Isn't the previous question was your last question ...? No takesies backsies..." , he told me .

"And besides , i'm also thankful for today because there's a quote that says ,'You gave me your time , the most thoughtful gift of all' , and with that i thank you." , i told him because i feel like telling him that.

"Thank you , Patricia ... That really meant a lot ..." -- V told me .

A few minutes later , it was dead silent and V was i guess asleep ... So i decided to quietly remove his towel from his eyes and the next thing i knew it , is something that broke my heart... A single shed of tear fell from his left eye while he was sleeping ... I was heartbroken by the scene that all of a sudden i did the unthinkable and gave him a peck on the cheek... After doing that , i caught myself wiping his tear away and that moment , he grabbed hold of my hand ---

"I'm sorry you had to see that ..." , V told me.

"No , i'm sorry you're feeling this way ..." , I said.

V gave me a smile and went back to sleep but i stayed there with him and fell into a deep sleep as well. From that moment , i knew that i somehow had a strong connection with V and feel like protecting him with all my heart...