Indirect confession

Theatre

Tomorrow went by so fast and i was still feeling the pain ... Eventhough , i have Jungkook ... but i still feel empty inside. Well , during the rehearsal -- we practiced our dance number instead and luckily my partner was Jungkook.

"Here , give me your hand ... Just follow my lead , alright ?" , said Jungkook.

As i follow his lead , eventhough we exchanged eye contact -- i was not smiling at all. V was carefully observing us and he knew that there was something wrong with me , so he decided to stop the practice and gave us 10 minutes break.

"Is something bothering you ...? You can tell me .." , he asked.

"I'm just not feeling right ... Can you ... practice with me a part ..?" , i was so nervous to ask him ...

"Sure , which part...?" , he asked.

"The duet part ... Since i screwed up the last time." , my face was red .

"Ok then , here give me your hand ." , he insisted.

And we sang the duet but there was one particular part where i was anxious ... It's where both of us started to sing together .

Both singing :

My/Your spirit and your/my voice
In one combined
The Phantom Of The Opera is there
Inside your/my mind

This time , i didn't make any mistake . We were so into our roles that we ended up so close to one another and my heart was beating so fast and the next thing you know it , we were staring right at each other's eyes . I couldn't look away from him ... Then ...

"Patricia ... Do anyone ever told you , you have amazing eyes ..." , V suddenly complimented me which made me speechless.

Then he caress my cheek and slowly went in for a kiss eventhough it was not in the script ... But ...

"You thought i was going to kiss you , right ..?" , he smiled at me teasingly.

I quickly pushed him away and accidentally stumbled ... He quickly lend me a helping hand but i rejected it. Was he trying to tease me ...?!

"That was not funny !"

"I'm sorry ... Here , i'll help you.."

"Back off ! I should have never trusted you !" , I finally blasted out my feelings.

"Woah ! Calm down ... I'm really sorry ..." , said V.

"You don't know what it's like being tease like this and it hurts !"

"What do you meant it hurts ...?" , he asked curiously .

I suddenly realised what i just said then i quickly shut my mouth and stood up and start heading to the door but V went pass me and locked the practice room door.

"You're not going anywhere until you tell me ..." 

I was so annoyed and the only option i could do was to slap him ... and i did ... He was taken by surprise but he still didn't give up and let me through the door ...

"You can slap me , punch me -- do whatever you want ... But i still wanna know , what's hurting you." , V suddenly grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall.

"Don't look at me ..." , I couldn't take it any longer and shed a tear on my right eye then an unexpected moment occured ... V suddenly locked lips with me , my eyes was wide open and i could see that V's expression was different ...

"I'm sorry for playing around with your heart like that ... I'm sorry for hurting your heart ---"

Then i shut him up with a kiss in return and he was shocked.

"Sorry for everything ..." , i quickly grabbed my script and rush back to stage...