shopping

it's wrong, it's right--oh who cares it's love

"NO ING WAY" Daejin and Haneul unnie stared at me as i told them what happened. Apparently, I couldn't hold in my excitement and told them about L.Joe during English class.

I nodded "Yup. the L,joe asked me out." my swagger mode was a 100% on. Dude, when L.joe asks you on a date, you just GOTTA brag about it.

"Ms. Jang and company. Wnat to share something to the class?" Our Englsih teacher gave us a hard look.

the three of us shook our heads "no ma'am."

"good. Now moving on.." the teacher went back to her lecture.

Hanuel unnie rolled her eyes "anyways. What are you planning to wear? it's you first date with a kingka."

daejin nodded, aslo curious "yeah. what are you going to wear?"

I shrugged "that's the problem."

the unnies both sighed. Haneul unnie's eyes then widen "I got it! Let's go shopping later! We totally need to buy you a new wardrobe!"

"yes! Say goodbye to your old gray hoodies!: Daejin unnie added.

I groaned. I'd rather be boiled alive then have my two overly-fashioned bestfriends shop for my clothes.

"there's a new lingerie shop downtown." Haneul unnie said with an evil smile on her lips.

"mmm. Oh! And don't forget the new shoe boutique down at the avenue! Daejin unnie grinned. they gave me a wicked smile.

"we'll transform you into a boy-magnet Minbae, don't worry."

-

My jaw dropped as i stood by the entrance of the shop Hanuel unnie and daejin uniie dragged me into. I swear they'd make melook more like a hooker than a girl going on her first date.

 

"hello there." a saleslady greeted us.

"hi. Do you guys have new arrivals?" Daejin unnie asked as she glanced around the room. they call this place their "heaven", I call it my personal hell. Seriously. All i could see are girly clothes!

"right this way, ma'am." the saleslady walked us to the middle of the room where the new arrival of clothes were displayed.

"this is cute!!!" Haneul unnie he;d out a cheatah print mini dress. She eyed me "this would really complement your legs, Minbae."

"I'd look like a stripper." I mumbled.

Daejin unnie held out a lace tank top "this looks innocent with a bit of iness in it. you should try it on, Minbae."

Haneul unnie then smiled "why don't you just go sit down while we shop for you? we know your size anyways."

"yeah let the experts do their thing." Daejin unnie winked at me.

Although i was a bit unsure about this, I had no choice . I took a seat on one of the sofas as the unnies went around shopping. I plugged my earphones and decided to pass the time listening to music.

 

"Done!" i jumped a bit as the unnies placed two big paper bags on to my lap. I took off my earphones and raised my eyebrwo "what?"

Daejin unnie smiled at me "those, my Beautiful Minbae, are your new clothes."

I had no intention of peering into the bags. I might die.

"now let's go buy you some make up!" Haneul unnie clapped her hands. She took my hand and dragged me out of the shop with Daejin unnie.

This is going to be a long day.

 

[[MIANHE for the slow update! Thanks for reading! *gives cookies*]]