transfer student hell

it's wrong, it's right--oh who cares it's love

"i'm so sorry but i love~"

 

"Minbae"

 

"Iya morasseo, ijeya arasseo"

 

"Minbae-ah"

 

"You're my heart breaker!!!!"

 

PAK!

 

"OW!" i pulled out my earphones and glared at my bestfriend Daejin "what the hell was that for?!"

she gave me a look "for not listening to your bestfriend's woes." she glanced at my Ipod "G-dragon again? Dude, what's up with your addiction to that blonde singing dude?"

I stuck my tongue out "hey, atleast this blonde guy can sing than your fantastic blonde midget Bieber"

Daejin glared at me and got up from her desk "why you--"

The school bell rang. My cranky, and overly obsessed with Justin Bieber gave me a look before going back to her seat. I turned my phone and ipod off, i shoved them back into my backpack before paying attention to whatever our class adviser had to say.

"alright class, open your books to page 310"

I yawned and flipped open my book.

 

"excuse me" everybody turned their heads towards the door. I followed their gaze.

 

A tall, well muscled, black-haired boy was standing by the door. He had really cool y eyes. Even though he was wearing our preppy T.O.P High school uniform, i could still see that his body was well built (ew, why the hell am i thinking about that?!)

"uh." he glanced down on the paper he was holding "is this class 4-A?"

the teacher nodded.

"i'm Kim Myungsoo...I'm the new transfer student." he said. His voice was preety husky--you know, the kind of voice that mades girls pee in their underwear.

"oh! Kim Myungsoo! The Last-minute transfer. Welcome, go look for a seat." the teacher then glanced around the classroom. her eyes landed on me. I glanced at the vacant seat beside mine.

'be nice' the teacher mouthed to me before smiling back at the Myungsoo boy "there's a vacant seat by the back." The new kid looked at the vacant seat beside mine and then eyed me before heading to his new seat.

 

"be nice to him Jang Minbae" the teacher mouthed at me once more before going back to her discussion. Seriously, do i really look too anti-social to be nice?

"Hi" i greeted him. Okay, this is weird. I NEVER greeted a stranger before. Making the first move isn't my thiing.

The Myungsoo boy just glanced at me and then went back to listening to the teacher, Okay, what the was that? I'm being nice for once and all this newbie's going to do is glance at me?? Aish.

 

I rolled my eyes and just continued to pretend that I was listening to the lesson. I was so bored that i kept glancing at the new kid. Hey, don't get me wrong. It's not like i like the guy or something. He caught me staring at him and slowly turned to my way. he gave me a 'what are you looking at' look. I blinked, cleared my throat, and looked away. Sheesh, what's wrong with staring at him?

 

The bell rang, signalling the end of class. I mentally thanked the bell. Seriously, i need to eat something. all this is making me act weird.

I fixed my things and stood up to look for daejin unnie. The Myungsoo boy was still reading the book our teacher told us to read. what a nerd 8D

I caught up with Daejin unnie outside of the classroom.

 

"i think that Myungsoo boy is cute." haneul unnie, my other bestfriend, said as she took a bite of her sandwich.

Daejin unnie nodded "totally. His gaze is so y!! They say his nickname is 'L'" my two bestfriends giggled as if they were kids experiencing their first love.

They then looked at me "what about you Haejin? Do you think Kim Myungsoo a.k.a L is hot?"

 

"nope."

 

"aww why?!" They said in uniso.

 

I took a sip of my water "because i don't like him. period." I said in a bored tone. Seriously, they're both obsessed with boys. My eyes started to wander around the room. and then i sad HIM. Lee Byunghun--a.k.a L,Joe. The kingka of T.O.P high. All the girls love him, and sadly, I'm one of them.

a small smile crawled onto Haneul unnies lips "oh i know... you don't like the new kid because you already like L.Joe!"

I rolled my eyes "i don't like him"

Daejin unnie scoffed "yeah rght. If you don't like him, then why do you stalk his Twitter account all day long?"

"i don't stalk his twitter acound. i just like to check his profile." i corrected.

"ah it's still the same." Haneul unnie said in a sing song voice.

I stood up. it's totally useless battling with the unnies. They know everything about me.

 

Okay for a quick info about L.Joe--he's the hot foreign exchange student from the states. no, he's not foreign per se, he just grew up in a different country. He has an irrasistable smile and amazing body. All the girls like him--even the senior noonas from different schools. I like him as well, but not to the point where i worship him and imagine him while touching myself--no, i'm not like those girls.

Holding my lunch tray i excused myself and headed to the trash bin. I shoved the trash at the right containers. I then noticed the Myungsoo boy sitting by a lunch table all by himself.

I stared at him for a while. huh. He looks like those types of boys who are mysterious and all. You know, like L of Deathnote or edward cullen of twilight.

slowly, he looked up and stared back at me "you must like me huh?"

I blinked "mwuh?!"

a playful smirk crawled onto his lips "I always catch you looking at me." Myungsoo rested his chin onto the palm of his hand "do you like me then?"

WTF? Who the hell is this cocky jerk?! Okay, let's erase the part that where i said he was like an edward cullen.

He then got up "well anyways, we still have class to attend." he gave me a smirk "see you in class, Minbae."

I blinked and noticed everyone was heading to class.

What the just happened? who the hell is that Myungsoo boy?

 

[[done! how was it? should i continue it? ^^ thanks for reading! *gives cookies*]]