Memories

Memories

~ you 're the one who seem so real yet you just a fantasy~

Author P.O.V

You were walking in the forest in your plain beige knee-length dress. Your feet walking as if they know their own way in that fantasy venue. Yes you are familiar with that magical world as if it was your nth time there.

Magical?? Well...

The trees and flowers kept dancing along the path you were walking. Phoenix(?) were spreading its wings conquering the blue skies. Birds' singing and chirping echoed through the silent forest. Colourful of butterflies was dancing completing the scene before your eyes. Colorful trees, green fields, mud-brick pathway, beige mountains... totally a different world. Very different from busy and noisy cities.

You kept walking untill you found a familiar place. A large leafy blue tree with a wooden carved bench. You set your on it and leaned on your back while closing your eyes, breathing in fresh air around you.

Your P.O.V

I took in fresh air around me. I really missed the leaves and flowers' scent.

Scent of Nature.

"(Y/N)?" a man called out my name out of sudden.

And I missed him too..

I turned my head towards the welcoming voice and I saw him. Charming as usual. I smiled as he approached me slowly.

His tall yet tough figure now stood in front of me. He adjusted his height to my eye level and carressed my cheeks before he let out a small chuckles. He pecked my head after he said three words I longing to hear.

"I miss you"

He then held out his hand as he lifted his right eyebrows and flashed his cute smile.

"Can we go now?"

I let out a small chuckles and got up from the bench. I chose to link his arm with mine as we were walking instead of walking hand in hand with him. I love having his muscular arm in mine.

We stayed silent during our walk and enjoyed our moments together. Neither one of us would know when we would see each other again. Time is indeed very precious..

After a long tour in mysterious yet familiar forest, we stopped on the bridge as sunset started to form on the sky. We watched the sunset together. He was hugging me from behind while I leaned my head between his nape.

I turned my head little and observed his handsome facial features. His flawless face. His full lip. His sparkle eyes. His perfect jawline. Yes he is Perfect... to me he just like

A male god

"What are you looking at, jagi? " he asked nonchalantly as he tighten his grip on me.

I just shaked my head and grinned to him. Then he watched the sunset before us again. I've been kept a long time to ask him about it and I decided to use the chance I had that time.

"Oppa.."

"Hmm... "

" why wouldn't you tell me about yourself?"

Silence

"Maybe you could tell me your name at least?"
.....

It seem he doesn't ready to tell me yet. I don't want him to feel burden to grant my wishes.

"Oppa, just ignore my quest.."

He turned me around facing him before I could finish my words. He look into my eyes for a moment then hugged me afterwards.

"(Y/N), One day.. .. one day I will tell you everything about me.. believe in me... this is the best for now... one day I'll always by your side... one day.... just wait for that one day..." he spoke out while took in my scent.

"Arrasso. I believe in you"

"Its Sehun.."

"What were you said just now?" I lifted my head a little to see his handsome face.

"My name.. call me Sehun" he said before he closed the gap between us as he carressed my face with his knuckle.

He leaned slowly and our lips now connected. His hand s around my waist deepening the kiss. My hands went around his neck as I lifted my toes a little trying to match our height. Our lips move in sync. He then lifted me up till his waist as I embraced him tightly deepen out kiss.

I miss his touch, his lip, his scent, his embraces.. everything about him. After a long passionate kiss, we broke it and looked into each other eyes.

Suddenly, a group of large black creatures pulled him from my hold.

"(Y/N), run! Run!" he shouted as he being dragged away.

To surprised to move, I just stood there before another large creature capture me from behind. I squirmed under its grip trying to escape.

"Let her go!"

Then a largest red creature among them came from behind him was approaching me with a long dagger in his right hand.

"Dont you dare lay your hand on her!" Sehun shouted loudly to that creature.

He trying to get out from the creatures' tight grip. The red creature now in front of me then he let out loud evil laughs. Tears threaten to fall in my eyes but I held them because I wanted to stay strong for Sehun's sake.

"So this is the most precious person to you, eh? What did you tell me? You wanted to sacrifice your life for her? So pathethic!!!"

The creature then tore my dress with his dagger before he stab me on my stomach. A red stain could be seen on the dress. I groaned lowly as pain filled me up. The creature kept torturing my body while Sehun trying to get out from their grips. He kept cursing and warned them telling to release me. His sobs could be heard between his shouts.

My dress now full of blood stains. My body felt weak. I couln't even stood on my own feet. Before that red creature tried to stab me with his dagger, a shiny light came from behind him. At that moment I was out.

~~~~~~

"Hey, (Y/N)! Yah! Wake up!!!!!"

I awoke at my mom's shouting and her knocking on my door. Sweats wer covered my face and body as I sat on my bed.

What a dream.. why the same dream keep haunting me.. scary and beautiful at the same time ..

I wiped away my sweats and got up from my bed. I went to bathroom and took a brief shower as time kept ticking signalling that I was late to school.

After I made sure that I'm presentable enough, I exited my room and went downstair to grab my breakfast. I just decided to keep my long wavy hair untied as I was short of time.

AT SCHOOL

I entered my class and set my bag on my chair. Luckily I arrived 5 minutes early to school. My friends came to my table and we started to chat among ourselves about random things before our lesson started.

"Yah! Mr. Kang 5 second away from class! Ppalli!!" Our class monitor instructed us.

All the student settled down and went to their own seats. I also returned to my own seat at the middle of class.

5.. 4 .. 3.. 2.. 1..

"Good morning, class! " Mr Kang shouted as he walked into the class.

All students stood up after heard his greeting and bowed.

"Sit down!"

"Ne, sem!"

"Today we got a new student in our class! I hope you guys could cooperate and help him, arasso!!" Mr Kang's loud voice echoed through our classroom.

Did he have to shout? God!! Like all of us here are deaf!!

One of my friend leaned back her chair a little before she whispered to me.

"Yah! He said 'him' just now right? Wee!! I hope he handsome!!"

I just rolled my eyes towards her.

"Yeah, right. You really don't have anything else in your mind? Aigooo~"

She just grinned before return to her initial position. Mr Kang coughed loudly as if he watched all our doings at the back. I just diverted my gaze from him to avoid being caught by him.

"Hey you! Outside there! Come in and introduce yourself!"

He and his shouting... > xfnsv#$#$!!

A moment later, a tall boy with white-coloured hair entered the class. All the girls were squeaking and giggling as that boy was approachibg and stood beside our homeroom teacher. His head was looking down his feet so we couldn't saw his face.

"Yah, (Y/N)! He is not bad looking!! My chance is here babe!!" She said as she leaned her chair backward a little, once again.

I lifted my head up before pushed her chair back and observed the boy before my eyes. I can't help but to wonder about him.

Have I met him?ahhh molla

"Now could you introduce yourself?"

The boy lifted his head and turned to Mr Kang for awhile. He then turned his head toward us, and started his introduction.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Oh Se Hun-ibnida! I hope we could be friend!" He said then bowed afterward.

He then stood there waiting for Mr Kang finish his words and show his seat. As he was waiting, his eyes was roaming the class untill he stop at my direction. Our gaze met and I just smiled to him before I continue my conversation with my friend in front of me.

So familiar...

"Sehun ssi, you can sit beside (Y/N). (Y/N) ssi?"

"N..n..ne? I mean ne sem!" I was totally freaked out at his question.

Sehun then marched toward the desk with mischievous smirk of his and seat at my right side and set his bag before sat on his chair. He turned to me and held out his hand.

"Annyeong^^ im Sehun" his smile eyes formed along with his cute smile.

"O..annyeong^^ nice to meet you^^" I replied him and handshake with him.

We continue our lesson with awkward and shy. Sometimes he would ask me or we shared our books together.

Lunch time^^

Sehun and I now became much closer than before. Our first meeting might be a little awkward, but we became closer in no time.

I brought Sehun with me to the cafeteria as he was not familiar with the school yet. Some girls were shooting their death glare to me and I didn't care about them. Sehun noticed them and apologized to me for troubling me. I just mouthed an okay to him and we went to the library afterward.

We entered the library after we had our brief lunch at the cafeteria. As I wanted to reach the door knob to close it, Sehun turned me around and trapped me betwen the door and him.

I was nervous and fluttering at the same time. His hands were on the side of my head. His face a few centimetres apart from mine that I could feel his hot breath on my face.

"Sehun-ah, W..w..what's wrong with you? W... why are you suddenly.." I stuttered at our small distance.

"Don't you remember about me? About us?" He asked looking straight to my eyes.

This sparkle eyes so familiar..

"What are you talking about, Sehun-ah?"

I tried to get out of his hold and turned my face away from him.

He grabbed my chin with his fingers and turned it facing his face once again. I could feel my cheeks red and hot as his face was so close with mine.

"So you don't remember.... because I do (Y/N).. shall I make you remember about us again?" this time he carressed my face and moved a few strands of my hair away from my face.

"S...s..sehun..you scaring me, can we just talk abou.. !!" He shut me as his lip was crashing mine.

I hit his chest trying to stop him and he held my arms firmly beside me. Slowly..

His touches, his scent, his eyes, his kisses.. so familiar..

Then all memories came to me. Magical forest. Under the tree. Watching sunset. Embraced each other. His kisses. The incident.

Our lips stay connected and move in sync as if they were made for each other. His kisses still full of love and passion. He held my face close to him deepening the kiss while I land my hand on his tough chest.

A moment later he unconnected our lips and looked straight through my eyes. He still held my face. I lifted my head up little so I could see him.

"(Y/N)?"

"Oppa, I miss you"

He flashed the sweetest smile ever before he held me in his embrace once again. I felt so secure and protected in his hugs.

"Never leave me again oppa!"

He just nodded and pecked my head.

"But oppa, I thoughg that all of that just apart of my dream? You aren't real oppa .."

"Ani, it is real, jagi. All of that was not a dream, but memories. It is real my dear"

So that explain why I would have a same dream almost all of the time. Sehun then tighten his grip on me totally enjoying our moment together. One thing for sure, that he would never leave me again. He is my dream man.. the only one

"(Y/N), I'm here to fullfill my promises. . I love you... Saranghae (y/n)"

"Nado saranghae oppa"