CHAPTER 1

Let me be your lover

I'm still busying myself with the gigantic  flower wreath that I was assigned to finish it by today for one of our client. I stared adorely at the half finish flower wreath that I've made. You did a great job like usual bommie! Smiling proudly as I continue my job while humming to bigbang if you and welcoming myself to Park Bom land of dream.  Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you myself. Park Bom the name given, officially an orphan since I was fourteen years old, will be 22 years old on 24th March, working at Bloom Paradise as a florist ad it has been my passion since i was kid to become a florist. Does it sound weird? I dont think so, well you see my name is bom which its mean spring. Spring equal to Bom, bom equal to flowers. . . . dont you get it? Simply said Park Bom and flower cant never be apart! Flowers are like my soulmate just like corns, my bed, my poonpoongie my .  ..  

            “Boooooooomaaaaaaahhhh!!!!”

            Yerim unnie’s voice can be heard like a nuclear explosion happen nearby. Geeezzzzzz why does she always ruined park bom moment? what does made of? aishhhhh that unnie!  Yeorobun please meet Jang Yerim a.k.a the screaming machine of Bloom Paradise.

            “Yes unnie?” I ask her softly not to sound irritated. Its almost 6 p.m. and my energy is so damn low and i need to recharge it as soon as possible or else my body will not function properly. Lookig at the wall clock 1 hour to go bom ahh, and then you can have a date with your bed and poongpoong after your shift end.

            “Madam Lee!!!” there she goes again with her screaming. “What’s with her?” I ask her. “SHE FORGOT THIS FREAKING IMPORTANT DOCUMENT!!!! AND I ALREADY TRIED TO CALL HER BUT IT COULDNT BE REACH” oh my god this is not her usual screaming phase this is much worser than anything. Cant she just calm the fxxx down? Haishhhhhhh. I removed both of my hand that had been covering my ears from her high pitch voice and try to send whatever she had said to me to my brain system. Before I can regain my sanity back, her voice come again slapping my eardrum so freaking hard that can make people go deaf, well I’m just glad I’m not deaf yet.  

“OH GOD, CAN YOU PEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME TO GIVE THIS TO HER?!” Haishhh I knew it! It has always been me “Bom can you please this, bom can you please that, bom can you blab la blab bla, bom can you bli bli bli bli, bom can y. . . .” 

"PLEASE BOOOMAAAAHHHHHH!!"  I rather go eventhough I dont want to rather than hearing her non stop blabbering a.k.a screamin a.k.a shouting 

     “Okay” I answered her flatly, its seems like our date need to be postponed a little while my dear bed. “Ahhhh, as usual bom you’re my life saviour thankyou. Thankyou” she bearhug me and suddenly push me away to the front door and gave my sling bag to me “PPaaaalllliiiiiii I think we still have time! Thankyou again! Annyeonggggg!!!”   I stare blankly at her while she waving and shooing me away from the outside. When she saw me didnt move a inch she opened the sliding door back and before the screaming machine swithc on her machine i better get going. 

Walking lazily, kicking whatever that is blocking my way, talking to myself, looking at ground and think that I should be at home in a few more minutes but it all crash down the hill. Thanks to Madam Lee who forgot this damn document, to Bloom Paradise dispatch guy who is currently is absent today, to Dara and Chaerin who suddenly have outside work to do. Its not like Im compaining or whatever you want to call it, its just I'm so tired. It has been a very hectic week and I didnt had enough rest and my flower wreath are not even done yet and suddenly I need to rush myself to the airport just because of this document. Huaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh screaming internally heading to the bus station near to Bloom Paradise, Tchhh that unnie, did she just said 'we'? She was supposed to say ‘you’ and when the heck she manage took my bag? I look at my watch to see the time, and I don’t think by taking the bus will ever make me arrive there before Madam Lee board. There goes my precious money, up up an away. “Taxi!!"

         

                The 55 years old taxi driver still in his flirting mode since in i step in his taxi. How do i know his age? Well of course he tell it himself and how dare he asked me to call him oppa. eww “So, oppa already tell you about myself. Now its your turn what is your name pretty lady?” with his creepy grinning where I can see it from the rear mirror. Oh god cant he just stop grinning and looking at me like that. Well I’m not that afraid if he tried to harass me or trying to do something to me because just by looking at his appearance I don’t think he can manage my powerful karate chop. I ignore his question, who the heck need a conversation when you’re busy playing hunger shark. “Ehemmm, oppa ask again. What is your name? Where do you live? Can oppa get your number?”

Yikesss. I’m not trying to be rude but this old man seems doesn’t understand the rules of silence means not interested. Still busying myself with my phone I answered him flatly “Bom. I don’t have a house and I don’t have a phone”

“Oww feisty, I like. Dont joke around oppa can clearly see you have a phone. Come on, you can call anytime you need my service next time" did he just wink at me? I cringed while putting away my phone inside my sling bag because we have arrive. "Ohh, we have arrived. So, can oppa have your phone number bommie?" he turn around to look at me. I dont want to be with this man any longer so without wasting my time I get off the taxi and walk as fast as I can heading inside the airport to find Madam Lee. Who does he think he is clling me bommie? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

 

            As my eyes wandering wildly to find Madam Lee, I was pleased with a drama in front of my eyes that makes me stop and stare amusigly at the scene in front of me, a woman and the other one is a guy. Its look like a love quarrel. The lady have a model like figure but the guy . . . he is chubby and he had a messy beard. Look like a chubby homeless. Do they even exist? I mean chubby? Homeless?  I’m not trying to be mean but its not his chubbiness is the problem here, its his attire itself. He is wearing a no-longer-so-white t-shirt with a ripped jeans. Look at damn holes at his knees, does people really wore that? and he match his outfit with a pair of slippers! What a perfect match!  He is chasing the model like lady and how can that girl run in such that so freaking high high heels. I can barely walk with that, I salute you girl!.  The girl suddenly stop and look at the chubby guy with her angry face. Chubby guy try to grab her luggage. She grab it back. And chubby grab back.  Oooo boy, chubby guy look so freaking mad.  This not going to be good.  I laugh internally, this is so much fun than watching drama on tv. Tell me who can resist a real life drama? 

 

           As I enjoyed myself being a busybody looking at the drama in front of me my phone rang its yerim unnie, "Yeoboseyo?" I answered my phone but my eyes till glued to the scene infront of me “BOM!!! HAVE YOU ARRIVED YET?!”  I move away my phone from my ears. One of the rules talking to screaming machine on the phone is, don’t put your phone near your ear! I remind your phone distance a little bit if you don’t want your eardrum be hurt or sick or paralyzed. “Yes unnie. I already arrived but I didn’t know how to find her in this huge airport?” I said to her  as my eyes wandering around just in case I misght see Madam Lee somewhere. Well, say goodbye to our real life drama, busybody bom got some mission to attend to. 

           Tadaaaaaa, there she is! Thankyou for my good eyesight,  I can see her not so miles away from me,  just coming out form a store and looking at her watch and suddenly she walk really fast heading to the boarding area. Oh noooooooooooooo "Hello? Helloooooo?? Boooooommm???"  “I have found her! Annyeong!”  I click the end button and put my phone inside my sling back. Looking at Mdalam Lee retreting figure I dont think i can reach her y just walking.  Ready bom? . . . . 3. . . . 2 . . . .. . 1.. . . . .. I sprint as fast as I can because I can clearly see that it’s about her turn to be check by the security gate.

           As I try to catch my breath, I see the chubby guy again! Seems like he is joining me in the marathon.  I increase my speed but then i slowdown a little bit. Because what makes this marathon interesting is that, behind chubby guy there are two guys wearing all black. Wow Men In Black.... I squint my eyes confusedly. Were they chasing him or what? And behind the MIB  there are police officer that is also in the mode of chasing. Police chase MIB, MIB chase chubby guy, chubby guy chase hot lady? Its like I'm inside the movie but not as a heroin just a random girl running at the airport while watching the real hero and heroin. Does that even make sense? Well for me its a yes, because its not like you experienced this. Its me! haaah!

            We were sprinting towards the same direction, what doesn’t make sense is that how come he is now next to me when the fact its that I’m the first who is leading this marathon? How can he run faster than me?! Suddenly, his sizes xxl body hit me when he tried to overtake me. And my lane is drifting away by this accident and I can clearly see that I’m “sliding”  heading to the stores and . . . . . . “AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” my scream can be heard all over the place and even Yerim’s unnie voice cant defeat it!  I closed my eyes, don’t want to imagine what is going to happen to me next.  Omma please take me with you already I dont think I can live anymore.

Gebukkk! ouch! that's hurt! 

            But what weird is that I can feel that I landed on an uneven surface. Eh? Doesnt a floor need to be flat? With my eyes close my hand wandering around the so called floor and when I open my eyes. . . .  All the blood in my system rush their way to my face. My hand was on someone chest, not just someone but a goodlooking someone and he is a guy!!!!!! I landed on a freaking goodlooking guy! Not a floor! This so embrassing. Omma I begging you please take me with you. . .. . . . . 

     “Miss? Are you okay?”  still staring widely at him, I kind of stunned and cant be move because, wow this guy is surely cute. He is waving at me. “Hello? Are you still there?”  I shook my head and shout at him. “ert!!!” He stared at me amusingly “Tch? Me? ert? Look at our position now, its your body who is on my mine and you dare to call me ert? Are you out of your mind?” I get off  of him as fast as I could and bowed down at him. I dont want to look at his face, no. Oh my god this so embrassing, pabo bom.  I knock off my forhead after that try to look at him and try to give the sweetest smile that I can ever give. “hehe”  He raised his brow and still staring at me amusedly. 

“Yahhh! Young lady! Do you think my taxi use water or what? Where is the pay?  But don’t worry  oppa can give you discount if you don’t mind to go on a date with me”

Every day is not your day bom but today its a litte bit extra,. . . . . . . . . OMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA