Lets Not Fall In Love

Lets Not Fall In Love

"This a for you Fany." One of the nation girls group, SNSD bring a bouqet of pink roses into the changing room of the superstar.

"Is it from Siwon oppa? Wah he so cute. Never fail even he in army." Yuri blurted out as she being make up by the make up coordinator.

"Nope. I bet its from Khun. I heard from Taec, he never give up on Fany." Yoona said as she try to check the bouqet yet still holded by the owner.

Tiffany smile happily as she read the small card that being attached to the bouqet. Its a simple message but she cant help from feel like a teenagers in love. A feeling that she miss when she with the so called Thailand Prince.

Good luck Miss Fany

Bearbrick <3

"Who this bearbrick? You have another fan boys unnie?" Seohyun, the magnae ask Tiffany as she read the card before the gather around her as she is candy.

"Yahh you all go get ready and where the hell is Taengoo?" Tiffany said as she grab the card with her blushing cheek, ignoring the rest members who looking her.

"Obviously its from someone we knew. She wouldnt be Hwang Manager like this." Sooyoung said as she muching some chips and biscuit.

Siwon oppa?

Khun?

Lee chun wool?

And Tiffany roll her eyes when her members start picking up any men names that they can think. To be honest Tiffany is the worse liar in front of the members, she now pray to her jesus that the 7 members not going to remembered that particular boys group.

"T.O.P?" And Tiffany know she is not good child in jesus eyes when a girl blurted the man name.

"Naah, Fany not close to him. Right Fany?" Sunny ask the pale Tiffany who are sitting like a porcelain doll at the sofa.

"Obviously you dont know who accompany me in Dolce La Vita when I date Jiyong." Taeyeon said as she ignore her best friend glare that called 'I WILL KILL YOU WITH NO REGRET.'

"Yuri, you should date Taeyang and magnae with magnae so we can have soshibang." Sooyoung blurted out innocently before laugh with Hyoyeon.

"Are you selling your members Monster?" Fany ask Sooyoung as she try her best to put a straight face.

"Its a joke Hwang. But trust me if you and TOP happen, Kpop is turning upside down. Especially with the leaders is happening." Sooyoung said as she looking to their leader who now turning to red.

"Is it that bad?" Tiffany mumbling those words as she now playing with her fingers.

"Not bad. But we all know that Big Bang is out of box boys. Most fans think we will end up with Suju, tvxq or someone from JYP. Not YG. Fans loved is something we never understand. They dont know the real us so they are protecting us as they thought the other will hurt us. Thats why the fan war happen in G-Tae case." Sooyoung said as holding her leader hand.

Tiffany take a deep breath as she nod slowly nothing wrong in Sooyoung words. Its just because he is Big Bang and she is SNSD.

"Can i hug you?" Tiffany said and soon she being hug by the shikshin tightly. She close her eyes and pray once again everything will be fine.

"But Fany you are not dating him right?" Sooyoung ask once they break the hug and the rest girls eyes on Tiffany Hwang.

"Lets Not Fall In Love." Tiffany said with her eyes smile before she walk out from the changing room, leaving now the 8 girls confused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry this is so failed

I am sorry