chapter 1

Lets Not Fall In Love

Kim Taeyeon take a deep breath as she enter the board room. She remembered her first day as trainner, her senior tell this is the room everyone dont want to enter alone. If you are alone without the rest of your members that mean something bad had happen.

Taeyeon knew what cause she being called here yet she believe no one can be a good kid forever. She will face it bravely and maturedly.

She bow to CEO of SM Entertainment, Mr Kim Youngmin and SM Entertainment president Mr Lee Sooman and to her surprised their rival president is here too, Mr Yang Hyungsuk.

Is thing getting worse than she expect?

She sit next to the man who also from the rival company, the man who turn her world upside down and yes the reason why she be rebel.

"I believe both of you know why both of you here. I dont think an explaination are needed for this." Mr Kim Youngmin start as he looking straight to both of the idols who remain silent.

"YG and SM have respond to the rumours so i dont see why we have to be call for this meeting." The rapper blurted out some annoying hinted in his tone making the presiden from rival company sigh.

"Kwon Jiyong, what we see is beyond of answering rumours of you and Taeyeon dating. I am expecting you show us you have the brain just like when you produce the song." Mr Yang explain as his eyes now on his beloved idol, his money maker and yes somehow he want to said his son.

Kim Taeyeon close her eyes and take another deep breath before she seeing the 3 big man in front her. She know talking to angry dragon is useless now thus its the best for her to remain calm.

"I do hope no more boys will be used to cover up me and Jiyong. We will take full responsibilty on this issue." She said calmly to the 3 man who look her with shock face.

"Taeyeon, Jiyong. Its not about responsibilty or how we respond. For the first time we learn that paparazzi caught both of you, yes we are angry because none of you inform us. We are not going to stop of you from seeing each other. All of us aware that YG and SM will be a family sooner or later even without you two dating. Donghae and Dara will tie a knot soon so i dont see any excuses why you two hiding it." Lee Sooman said as he see the 2 idols who now looking away realising their mistake.

"We have to used Baekhyun as Suju and TVXQ need to be clean for their comeback. As well Mr Yang said Big Bang will be come back soon. I know Jiyong, you are always full of scandal so another one wont affect right?" Lee Sooman continue as he now focus on the named boy.

"We do admit SM make a mistake when we used Baekhyun. Exo fans end up bashing Taeyeon. We close our eyes for sone who decreasing. We thought papparazi will leave both of you. But we are wrong and thats why we have to ask your best friend to help, Kiko. " Mr Kim Youngmin add as he turn to Mr Yang who nod his head agree with the words.

"With the sucessfull comeback and just like we promise to both of you, whatever fake will be end. We did as we promise and we want to help both of you. This rumours are more like killing 2 birds with one stone. Yet i guess we only able to kill one." Mr Yang explain before he pass the idol some print screen of online entertainment site.

"Fans war happen and Jiyong as we expect Taeyeon once again being bash by your fans and vice versa. I cant blame SM fans because none of them know you as Kwon Jiyong like we do. They only know G-Dragon who full of scandal. They are being skeptical just like how Yunho, Siwon and even Heechul are when we learn you two date." Lee Sooman explain and Kwon Jiyong sigh can be heard in the room.

"We are sorry as we cant confirmed the rumour. Lets give your fans some time first ok? When the time come they will learn to accept it more maturedly." Mr Yang said carefully.

The 3 men leave the couple in the board roam as they know they need time for each other. The destiny not easy for both of them.

"Hey my bae bae, please hang on ok? I love you and nothing will change that. Will you be with me thru this wild ride Kim Taeyeon?" Kwon Jiyong who now holding both hands of Kim Taeyeon ask the girl.

"You got me losing my mind ,Never give up boy even when they try us, You and me against the world, With you I ride or die tonight." Kim Taeyeon answer his boyfriend with his famous song Ride or Die making the singer laugh before pulling her to his embrace.

 

 

 

 

Eerrr how was it comment juseyo...
Second part will be topfany