Loser

Lets Not Fall In Love

"Dude you are smiling alone and its freaky." A man with black besbol cap said to me as he sit next to me.

"I am a loser am i?" I said it as shocking my best friend and i keep watching the video from the tablet.

"Jiyong, stop saying that. Be a man." The man sighed as he pat my shoulder, giving me a strenght. Perhaps.

"We all know i pretend to be a tough man. Youngbae, i screw up too much am i? My past are haunting me." I rub my face with my own 2 hands, i realised too late. Way too late.

"Jiyong, we never knew this going to happen. We didnt reach on top easily and you know that well. We work our harder than any idol ever did. We start be someone else for the stage. But i guess today we know it paid off." Youngbae words make me remembered all the days i almost giving up.

"Yes your lifestyle now haunting you. Idols and even fans label you with negative words but they never knew you. I guess you just a rebel kids Jiyong." Youngbae said and chuckles at his own words.

"Youngbae, thanks dude for the words. But still I am the loser. Kwon Jiyong never able to be on stage with Gdragon. People dont want Kwon Jiyong. Gdragon cant tell the fans that I AM IN LOVE WITH HER yet Kwon Jiyong who are 27 years old want to marry the girl and be a daddy. The moment Gdragon in relationship whover the girl she is in everyone eyes." I blurted out and i dont why am i so emotional, my eyes are wet.

"Ask yourself then who the girl love and ask yourself is it worth to fight for her. Lastly ask yourself is the girl ready for the fight? " Youngbae said as he get up and leave alone in my suite with a Hong Kong night scene.

An incoming call from my mobile, the girl who i believe will fight with me. A girl who will love Kwon Jiyong and Gdragon. A girl who i know worth it for the fight.

 

Kim Taeyeon